5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Canada's Day! July 1st. Even though there are protests now to cancel it.
Cancel it because of COVID? Are you guys still locked down? I saw 2 BC license plates in North Idaho last week. First time in over a year. I didn't think you guys could leave. Lol I suppose you could leave, but then you would have to quarantine if you wanted to go back??

vegasandre

Reaction score
New for me also, but to have a window sticker factory note that says “this vehicle was built especially for Wayne Anderson” was kinda exciting... May have to frame it.
that is pretty cool! congrats on that. I will have to get that done also maybe. My sticker popped up thursday 1 day after my build sheet. getting closer to birth! (well I guess it is born just needs to be delivered)

Last edited:

vegasandre

Reaction score
Received Build Sheet yesterday, Window Sticker today. RAM chat says shipping in progress, due at dealer 7/1-7/14. Now to arrange transport to SOCAL from Auburn WA, anyone done this, recommendations?

Update: dealer says truck in JB status (probably for side steps). Says RAMchat "not always accurate".
I have the exact same build and window sticker dates and I am also shipping from Bud Clary to Socal. Before Phillip left he gave me this guy:
"Henry does all my transporting call him 206-960-0531 he is by far the best and cheapest around"
I have not reached out to him yet as I wanted to be closer to my delivery date.
Maybe we can get him to do a 2 for 1 special ? lol

SeaSkag

Reaction score
So I guess my dealer just sucks. They've been pretty terrible about following up with the status of my order. I stopped by today and they claimed some BS about my NAME not being on the order and that's why they haven't been able to get any updates. I watched them put the order in, my name was on it. lol
Anyway, at the time the system wouldn't let me order Bright White for the paint on a '22 so they added a note that the customer (me) would prefer that over the Granite Crystal and I guess the note worked. I got an updated order sheet today and Bright White is the color. There's also a VIN/D status as of 6.21.21. Between then and now they didn't contact me to tell me. :rolleyes:
Of course they gave me the spiel about my truck will be one of the first off the line so it shouldn't be a long wait blah blah blah, but looking at the Donlen/Chrysler info, chances are not good for a timely build and delivery.
At least I finally have a VIN, so that's positive progress.

Last edited:

Avayel

Reaction score
that is pretty cool! congrats on that. I will have to get that done also maybe. My sticker popped up thursday 1 day after my build sheet. getting closer to birth! (well I guess it is born just needs to be delivered)
Where did you get the window sticker from?

Fabman75

Reaction score
I ordered end of April, was in the gathering stage until a little over a week ago, I believe. Still nothing firm as far as build date, just the two weeks listed in the email, but who knows how firm that is.
Same! I think we and some others will be the last batch of big horns for 21.

jgreene

Reaction score
Cancel it because of COVID? Are you guys still locked down? I saw 2 BC license plates in North Idaho last week. First time in over a year. I didn't think you guys could leave. Lol I suppose you could leave, but then you would have to quarantine if you wanted to go back??
Where I am. We fully reopen on July 11th. Every province is in the process of reopening. I don't want to get into why they are thinking of canceling it. Definitely a touching subject for some and I don't want to offend anyone.

Fabman75

Reaction score
Oh sweet thanks! I’ll keep checking, no window sticker yet.
You should get your build sheet 3-5 days after D1 (start production), when order is built and then 1-3 days after that , you should recieve window sticker when ready to ship.(give or take 5-10 days 🤣)
I believe 22's start production the first week of August. So I would say you have at least 2 months before a build sheet.

Did your salesman give you a ETA?

When I ordered 04/19 vin, it was 8-10 weeks from order to delivery. In May is was updated to 14-16 weeks, which is more accurate at this time due to chip/material shortage. I am still awaiting to start production.
If you look at most forum members signatures you will see some sort of timelime of there build.
So be patient, learn as much as you can on here(a lot of good info and a great group of people)and one day your dream will come true 😆.

Avayel

Reaction score
You should get your build sheet 3-5 days after D1 (start production), when order is built and then 1-3 days after that , you should recieve window sticker when ready to ship.(give or take 5-10 days 🤣)
I believe 22's start production the first week of August. So I would say you have at least 2 months before a build sheet.

Did your salesman give you a ETA?

When I ordered 04/19 vin, it was 8-10 weeks from order to delivery. In May is was updated to 14-16 weeks, which is more accurate at this time due to chip/material shortage. I am still awaiting to start production.
If you look at most forum members signatures you will see some sort of timelime of there build.
So be patient, learn as much as you can on here(a lot of good info and a great group of people)and one day your dream will come true 😆.
No ETA, dealer said ‘normal’ build time is 6 weeks, maybe more now a days but didn’t say anything about 22 builds starting on august, that makes sense though.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you order, the window sticker attached to the truck will have your name on it with the words "made especially for" before your name. I didn't know that before I ordered either but it's cool they do that.
Maybe mine will come with it on the truck, but my window sticker from the link doesn’t show that.

Fabman75

Reaction score
No ETA, dealer said ‘normal’ build time is 6 weeks, maybe more now a days but didn’t say anything about 22 builds starting on august, that makes sense though.
Just wanted to give you a basic run down of how things go.....always subject to change. If I was you I'd wait til 2nd/3rd week of August and ask ramchat and/or your salesman for a update.

Avayel

Reaction score
Just wanted to give you a basic run down of how things go.....always subject to change. If I was you I'd wait til 2nd/3rd week of August and ask ramchat and/or your salesman for a update.
I appreciate the run down, never ordered a vehicle before. Have not heard about Ram Chat so I’ll look into that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread