5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can't see how we are getting '21s. if they are re-tooling for the '22 in early August ; what does that leave? maybe 6 weeks. its obvious that they put the American orders first . probably because these dealers order way more. and , yeah, dealers are useless. the only good thing about having to wait so long is the money i was going to pay for it is sitting in a bank making interest. not much interest. but interest nonetheless. I'm going to call my dealer next week. probably to hear its hasn't changed status. and then him say "I will call you if it changes status and we have a delivery date." Translation- STOP F*%CKING CALLING ME!
They make literally make all the Canadian trucks dead last in the 21 line

Jay905

Reaction score
I called FCA Canada yesterday also, completely useless. Ram doesn’t seem to like Canadian $$$. I’ve spent the day looking for anything in stock at every dealer within an hour that might be similar but it’s slim picking. If the salesman ever mentioned that it may take 6 months I would have never ordered. The dealer lots had way more inventory to choose from in March. If I do find something on a lot it’s going to cost me $8-10k more for the same truck.

I saw in your signature that you ordered a Sport as well with the panoramic roof. That has me wondering, if the Sport is right between the Big Horn and Laramie (apparently), are we being delayed because of the constraint that I saw on the donlan’s site.

1: 21MY RAM 1500 (DT) – TM Model Group is constrained on the following options.
BIGHORN / LONESTAR:
– Rambox (XB9)
– Off Road Group (AWL)
– Built-To-Serve Edition (ASG)
– 20X9.0 Aluminum Chrome Clad Wheels (WRD)
– Trailer Tow Group (AHC)
– Mopar Black Tublar Side Steps (MRU)
– Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof (GWJ)
– E-Lockwer Rear Axle (DSH)
– North Edition (ASP)
– Technology Group (ADG)
– Multifunction tailgate (MWK)
– Bed Utility Group (ANT)
– Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection (XAN)
– Tonneau cover (CS7)

That isn’t a constraint on the Laramie, but who knows.

What I find interesting is that Limited’s are being built left right and centre and they don’t have the same constraint. So weird and frustrating.

Last edited:

jgreene

Reaction score
I saw in your signature that you ordered a Sport as well with the panoramic roof. That has me wondering, if the Sport is right between the Big Horn and Laramie (apparently), are we being delayed because of the constraint that I saw on the donlan’s site.

1: 21MY RAM 1500 (DT) – TM Model Group is constrained on the following options.
BIGHORN / LONESTAR:
– Rambox (XB9)
– Off Road Group (AWL)
– Built-To-Serve Edition (ASG)
– 20X9.0 Aluminum Chrome Clad Wheels (WRD)
– Trailer Tow Group (AHC)
– Mopar Black Tublar Side Steps (MRU)
– Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof (GWJ)
– E-Lockwer Rear Axle (DSH)
– North Edition (ASP)
– Technology Group (ADG)
– Multifunction tailgate (MWK)
– Bed Utility Group (ANT)
– Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection (XAN)
– Tonneau cover (CS7)

That isn’t a constraint on the Laramie, but who knows.

What I find interesting is that Limited’s are being built left right and centre and they don’t have the same constraint. So weird and frustrating.
I ordered a Sport with those. Mine is built and shipped. There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason.

heliinstructor

Reaction score
I've been following this thread for awhile. I'm from southern Ontario and placed my order on 3/23 and I'm still in D status. Getting a little frustrated.

Likewise with the frustration. Ordered rebel feb 1. It’s pre shipping stage but dealer just told me it may be in storage awaiting final parts. Guessing chips. I think everyone on here that is getting fast deliveries do not have all the bells and whistles that are holding up many orders. Was hoping to have it for some trailer camping this summer but I’ll be surprised if I see it before September.

2021 Ram Rebel Diamond Black Crystal Night Edition

heliinstructor

Reaction score
Also getting frustrated. Ordered mine 2/8 and still D. I tried calling FCA Canada asking if there’s any way to speak to someone about the stupid delay and got nowhere. Asked the dealer if they can escalate with a district/regional manager and they didn’t offer much hope.

I agree, the dealers don’t seem to be able to do squat.

heliinstructor

Reaction score
I have good news for us Canadians. I ordered my limited on February 18th and I just got my window sticker on Friday (June 18th). Hang in there.

That’s good news! Did you get all the options? Trying to gauge timing and see if any hope for me.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When I ordered in March 2021, Aaron estimated $800-$1000. Actual shipping was $900. Pretty accurate initial estimate from Aaron. I am about hour northwest of Philadelphia....about 1,440 miles of shipping from Mark Dodge.
Thanks for the info...not as costly as I thought

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Who all has the 6/23-7/7 delivery window?
Subset: how many going to Mark Dodge?
I’m doing some crazy wag with literally zero basis off of @Hemidakota’s arrival in Arkansas’s train yard that the delivery to Baton Rouge’s train yard should happen today (or at the latest tomorrow) just by judging overall distance from Michigan and when the train may have left. Mark Dodge sells a lot of trucks so I’m hoping our trucks don’t sit in the rail yard lot waiting for enough to come pick up and that they all get delivered to the dealer on Friday (or Monday at the latest, assuming nothing happens on Sunday).
How long does the dealer inspection take? 1 day? Meaning our trucks could be ready for pickup either this Saturday or coming Tuesday?

Coryb418

Reaction score
So my truck is now “in transit” from SHAP to dealer but no eta or way for dealer to know when it will show up. Seems odd that as much tracking that goes on in the world with almost everything now a days and they seem blind as a bat. Ok I’m done ranting!

bdwebb2

Reaction score
Who all has the 6/23-7/7 delivery window?
Subset: how many going to Mark Dodge?
I’m doing some crazy wag with literally zero basis off of @Hemidakota’s arrival in Arkansas’s train yard that the delivery to Baton Rouge’s train yard should happen today (or at the latest tomorrow) just by judging overall distance from Michigan and when the train may have left. Mark Dodge sells a lot of trucks so I’m hoping our trucks don’t sit in the rail yard lot waiting for enough to come pick up and that they all get delivered to the dealer on Friday (or Monday at the latest, assuming nothing happens on Sunday).
How long does the dealer inspection take? 1 day? Meaning our trucks could be ready for pickup either this Saturday or coming Tuesday?
I am a bit confused, Ram chat has given me a 6/25-7/9 dealer ETA, and Aaron confirmed that this morning. There wouldn’t be two different trains only two days apart, would there?

jefferyrw

Reaction score
Most of you seem to have better luck than I have getting information on your orders. Between my dealer, FCA customer support email and RAM Chat, all I am getting is that the parts for my truck are all collected and the truck will be built soon. Nobody can tell me what soon means but that is what I have been getting for the past three weeks.

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Most of you seem to have better luck than I have getting information on your orders. Between my dealer, FCA customer support email and RAM Chat, all I am getting is that the parts for my truck are all collected and the truck will be built soon. Nobody can tell me what soon means but that is what I have been getting for the past three weeks.
I was in your status (D) for about 1 1/2 mos.

Users who are viewing this thread