5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

bdwebb2

Reaction score
Anyone else with the same delivery window talk to Aaron recently (within the last week) and get a newer update on the delivery status? Last Monday the trucks still hadn’t left Michigan.
I have not checked in again since last Thursday, us three that have trucks on that shipment should assign one another dates to take turns messaging Aaron on, LOL

Markvv

Reaction score
I've been following this thread for awhile. I'm from southern Ontario and placed my order on 3/23 and I'm still in D status. Getting a little frustrated.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here's a screenshot of my spreadsheet, based only on what people have said or have in their signature. The "Total Time" column may be inaccurate as eventually, I just ballparked it instead of adding up the weeks.

View attachment 97555
Awesome chart to help track things, nice job! I see I'm on there, if you want to add it, my window sticker appeared 5/16. Otherwise all of my info is there for what I knew along the way!

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here's a screenshot of my spreadsheet, based only on what people have said or have in their signature. The "Total Time" column may be inaccurate as eventually, I just ballparked it instead of adding up the weeks.

View attachment 97555
Love the effort, but I can’t find any trend in any of that data. Too many outliers that mess up the trends.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Love the effort, but I can’t find any trend in any of that data. Too many outliers that mess up the trends.
I wasn't really planning to admit this, but I've been tracking the same data (in a spreadsheet). Trying to get a sense of where they're going on production times. Here are a few charts that show the trend:
1624376027734.png 1624376072837.png

BornTooLate

Reaction score
I've been following this thread for awhile. I'm from southern Ontario and placed my order on 3/23 and I'm still in D status. Getting a little frustrated.
fellow Ontarian, 6 months 17 days and still waiting. i feel your pain. its like you want to lash out at someone . but there is nobody. the dealer can't do sh*t. and RAM doesn't care.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So trim aside, they’re getting faster?
Guessing that means the chips are catching up?
It looks like with this data, it's trending towards our favor and it's getting done faster.

I'm going to bet that they are priority sold units then the dealer build request.

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

vegasandre

Reaction score
I wasn't really planning to admit this, but I've been tracking the same data (in a spreadsheet). Trying to get a sense of where they're going on production times. Here are a few charts that show the trend:
View attachment 97585 View attachment 97586
it appears they are catching up and trying to get all the 21's completed before the 22's are started . Because there are no 21 orders after mid May- it should be easier to see quicker build times. I do not have my build sheet yet...

Last edited:

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't need to include engine type, but showing some of the options might have shown more of a trend, like as we now know the E-locker is slowing builds.

I mostly use it to make myself sad when I see people who ordered after me already getting their truck. 😄 :cry:

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Awesome chart to help track things, nice job! I see I'm on there, if you want to add it, my window sticker appeared 5/16. Otherwise all of my info is there for what I knew along the way!
Thanks, sometimes I miss when people reach another milestone. I'll add your sticker.

Nova90

Reaction score
When I ordered in March 2021, Aaron estimated $800-$1000. Actual shipping was $900. Pretty accurate initial estimate from Aaron. I am about hour northwest of Philadelphia....about 1,440 miles of shipping from Mark Dodge.
Frustrating development...Lucas from Mark Dodge just called me to say that the shipping company arrived at the dealership today & was not able to take my truck. Obviously, they were picking up a couple of vehicles and decided not to take mine for whatever reason...probably taking higher fares. Back to square one and listed again. I have a message into Aaron to figure out what is going on. I don't know how the shipping company did not have room to take the truck. They knew what they were picking up.

Jay905

Reaction score

Also getting frustrated. Ordered mine 2/8 and still D. I tried calling FCA Canada asking if there’s any way to speak to someone about the stupid delay and got nowhere. Asked the dealer if they can escalate with a district/regional manager and they didn’t offer much hope.

CdnSport21

Reaction score
Also getting frustrated. Ordered mine 2/8 and still D. I tried calling FCA Canada asking if there’s any way to speak to someone about the stupid delay and got nowhere. Asked the dealer if they can escalate with a district/regional manager and they didn’t offer much hope.
I called FCA Canada yesterday also, completely useless. Ram doesn’t seem to like Canadian $$$. I’ve spent the day looking for anything in stock at every dealer within an hour that might be similar but it’s slim picking. If the salesman ever mentioned that it may take 6 months I would have never ordered. The dealer lots had way more inventory to choose from in March. If I do find something on a lot it’s going to cost me $8-10k more for the same truck.

BornTooLate

Reaction score
I called FCA Canada yesterday also, completely useless. Ram doesn’t seem to like Canadian $$$. I’ve spent the day looking for anything in stock at every dealer within an hour that might be similar but it’s slim picking. If the salesman ever mentioned that it may take 6 months I would have never ordered. The dealer lots had way more inventory to choose from in March. If I do find something on a lot it’s going to cost me $8-10k more for the same truck.
I can't see how we are getting '21s. if they are re-tooling for the '22 in early August ; what does that leave? maybe 6 weeks. its obvious that they put the American orders first . probably because these dealers order way more. and , yeah, dealers are useless. the only good thing about having to wait so long is the money i was going to pay for it is sitting in a bank making interest. not much interest. but interest nonetheless. I'm going to call my dealer next week. probably to hear its hasn't changed status. and then him say "I will call you if it changes status and we have a delivery date." Translation- STOP F*%CKING CALLING ME!

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
it appears they are catching up and trying to get all the 21's completed before the 22's are started . Because there are no 21 orders after mid May- it should be easier to see quicker build times. I do not have my build sheet yet...
Yeah dealers may have stopped ordering 21s a couple months before and they’ve finished building those so there’s less to build in between ours.

Users who are viewing this thread