5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

BladeK

Reaction score
The 2022 orders really aren’t different from the 2021 orders. Once your order is established you’ll have a VIN - then it’s just a matter of when it gets built. You can tell what model year it is by checking digits 10-11. If its “NN”, then you have a 2022 model.
I vin searched mine and found out it was a 2022. Just thought it was funny they would issue it a vin so soon when 2021 are still under production for another month.

Nova90

Reaction score
I vin searched mine and found out it was a 2022. Just thought it was funny they would issue it a vin so soon when 2021 are still under production for another month.
VIN / VON issue just means that the order is accepted and moving into build stages. Mine was built about a month after VIN issue.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
I’m home. Long day. Check engine light came on, I scanned it when I got back. P0C0B, I think it is something with the e torque? Certainly not a good start. It’s a very tight fit, I’ll take the folding work bench down tomorrow. Not sure if I’ll clear the cabinets without being in entry mode. Will be super tight with my wifes car in tomorrow.
Did you ever figure out your check engine light?

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
Did you ever figure out your check engine light?
Fingers crossed, hasn't come back on yet. I haven't plugged a phone back in, wanted to see if it came on first w/o it to help narrow it down to a possible USB issue. To be fair, I've probably only put about 50 miles on it.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Question: what does "scheduling priority: 4 - dealer order" stand for?

I've seen other post that have a priority 1, but in my case, does it mean that I'm the low man on the totem pole here, and it will take longer to build?

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Question: what does "scheduling priority: 4 - dealer order" stand for?

I've seen other post that have a priority 1, but in my case, does it mean that I'm the low man on the totem pole here, and it will take longer to build?

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)
Yes, it does appear that your order is at a lower priority. Which is strange - I wonder if your dealer entered it as a Dealer-stock order, rather than a customer (sold) order. My dealer explained that "sold" customer orders took priority over dealer stock.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, it does appear that your order is at a lower priority. Which is strange - I wonder if your dealer entered it as a Dealer-stock order, rather than a customer (sold) order. My dealer explained that "sold" customer orders took priority over dealer stock.
Also...the snapshot I was given was the "preview" which is what is done before the order is submitted. I'm going to wait another week, before I officially request the detail breakdown, including pricing.

brenan00

Reaction score
That's a quick turnaround to built! Congrars
Yes it was, I ordered the same day, I have less options, no sunroof, 33 tank, night edition.
The difference is I ordered E-Locker. Haha that must be the delay. I was told last week it is to be built 7-15.
Who knows why one truck gets built before another. I am happy for @KimKey99 congratulations.
Since there are not any incentives in June maybe September will be better.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes it was, I ordered the same day, I have less options, no sunroof, 33 tank, night edition.
The difference is I ordered E-Locker. Haha that must be the delay. I was told last week it is to be built 7-15.
Who knows why one truck gets built before another. I am happy for @KimKey99 congratulations.
No, rest assured guys, Ram Chat told me that the trucks are built in the order they are received. Hahaha

brenan00

Reaction score
No, rest assured guys, Ram Chat told me that the trucks are built in the order they are received. Hahaha
This could work out my favor, I received my Ram credit card today and I just put $7500 on our new flooring.
So 6 to 8 weeks to get another $1000 coupon. July 15 plus 5 weeks shipping equals 8 weeks.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This could work out my favor, I received my Ram credit card today and I just put $7500 on our new flooring.
So 6 to 8 weeks to get another $1000 coupon. July 15 plus 5 weeks shipping equals 8 weeks.
I never got the $1,000 coupon and I don’t think you can add it after.

Kimkeys99

Reaction score
I ordered with Arron from Mark Dodge and we locked in the incentives at the time.

brenan00

Reaction score
Correct. That's why a guy who ordered on May 5th has a truck built. But a fellow Canadian ordered on March 30th and is still waiting. I don't think Ram Chat knows much ahahaha
Sorry Man, it has to be so frustrating for you all up there

Users who are viewing this thread