5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I cleaned everything out of my truck yesterday and started cleaning it today getting ready to trade it in. I don't want to be that guy that spends an hour getting stuff out and swapped out.
Get your stuff out yes, clean it though?…

sflindsey

Reaction score
I finally have a chance to post. I was able to pick my truck up in Lake Charles on Thursday, June 10th. Aaron had taken the day off work but met me at the airport with my truck. I got in later than expected because of a flight delay in Dallas. My flights original arrival time was after the dealership would have closed but Aaron was still willing to meet me even if he had bee at work. He and Lucas (the nephew of the dealership owner who is interning for the summer) went over the truck with me. I am so glad that I flew into Lake Charles rather than Houston or New Orleans. After talking with Aaron during this meeting, it quickly became apparent that he loves his job. If you order from Mark Dodge, then Aaron will do you right. I let him know that this truck purchase had been the easiest and most pleasant experience I have ever had. Aaron has taken the time twice during this purchase during his off time. The first time was from his driveway and the second last Thursday. Oh, by the way, Aaron is real. Took a picture with him before I left town. My way out of town took me by the dealership so I stopped and took a picture.

For any fans of HGTV's Home Town.... I stopped in Laurel, MS after spending the night in Hattiesburg, MS on the way home. I posted a few pictures.

I arrived home at 9:30 p.m. after putting 1,100 miles on the new ride. The ride in this 2021 versus my 2019 is not even comparable. The air suspension is great. I will post some better pictures later but has to drive another 10 hours on Saturday for vacation. I had to leave the new ride at home. Oh well..... It will get another long drive in August to Missouri.

Attachments

• 20210610_194754.jpg
    20210610_194754.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 49
  • 20210610_201339.jpg
    20210610_201339.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 20210610_195517.jpg
    20210610_195517.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 20210610_195444.jpg
    20210610_195444.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 20210610_195452.jpg
    20210610_195452.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 20210610_195432.jpg
    20210610_195432.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 20210610_195425.jpg
    20210610_195425.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 44
  • 20210610_195415.jpg
    20210610_195415.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 20210610_195422.jpg
    20210610_195422.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 20210610_194912.jpg
    20210610_194912.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 49

Nova90

Reaction score
I finally have a chance to post. I was able to pick my truck up in Lake Charles on Thursday, June 10th. Aaron had taken the day off work but met me at the airport with my truck. I got in later than expected because of a flight delay in Dallas. My flights original arrival time was after the dealership would have closed but Aaron was still willing to meet me even if he had bee at work. He and Lucas (the nephew of the dealership owner who is interning for the summer) went over the truck with me. I am so glad that I flew into Lake Charles rather than Houston or New Orleans. After talking with Aaron during this meeting, it quickly became apparent that he loves his job. If you order from Mark Dodge, then Aaron will do you right. I let him know that this truck purchase had been the easiest and most pleasant experience I have ever had. Aaron has taken the time twice during this purchase during his off time. The first time was from his driveway and the second last Thursday. Oh, by the way, Aaron is real. Took a picture with him before I left town. My way out of town took me by the dealership so I stopped and took a picture.

For any fans of HGTV's Home Town.... I stopped in Laurel, MS after spending the night in Hattiesburg, MS on the way home. I posted a few pictures.

I arrived home at 9:30 p.m. after putting 1,100 miles on the new ride. The ride in this 2021 versus my 2019 is not even comparable. The air suspension is great. I will post some better pictures later but has to drive another 10 hours on Saturday for vacation. I had to leave the new ride at home. Oh well..... It will get another long drive in August to Missouri.
Congrats...nice looking truck! I'm hoping to get a call from Aaron soon. He is going to call his factory rep tomorrow to figure out what's going on with the shipping for my Rebel.

sflindsey

Reaction score
Congrats...nice looking truck! I'm hoping to get a call from Aaron soon. He is going to call his factory rep tomorrow to figure out what's going on with the shipping for my Rebel.
Thanks! Hopefully yours arrives soon. Aaron gave me a shipping status update on 6/1. He said a couple of weeks. My truck arrived on 6/5. The wait is definitely worth it! That shows that there is not a rhyme or reason once the truck leaves the plant.

Last edited:

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Is it still in sterling heights?

Nova90

Reaction score
Is it still in sterling heights?
Yes, it's been in awaiting shipping jail after spending forever in JB Body Vendor having the spray in liner & running boards installed. I almost seem to think they forgot it's there.

rsgard

Reaction score

How was the drive, I will hopefully be making the drive from Lancaster down and back this week.

Last edited:

Ramtime

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the trains offload Rams that are destined for different areas of the US? I know guys that worked for CSX in Nashville and they said they never saw any Rams being unloaded there. Louisville is another CSX TDSI facility and heard from another guy that they don't unload any autos there. Just wondering if any of you know where a Ram bound for east tn/sw va might get transferred to a truck.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the trains offload Rams that are destined for different areas of the US? I know guys that worked for CSX in Nashville and they said they never saw any Rams being unloaded there. Louisville is another CSX TDSI facility and heard from another guy that they don't unload any autos there. Just wondering if any of you know where a Ram bound for east tn/sw va might get transferred to a truck.
I've heard there's a big lot in Memphis. I don't know if mine will land in Memphis as well or Little Rock Arkansas

rsgard

Reaction score
I know Aaron said my truck would be unloaded from the train in Baton Rouge. I think I narrowed it down to this location https://goo.gl/maps/X6HMyBPjZp642sRb8 30.438737494165967, -91.21085481111415

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There’s a yard for rams in nj but I don’t think they would use that for Tennessee

traveller09

Reaction score
The last update I had on Friday was it was on a train in Indiana. I pinged RAM chat this morning and was told:

"Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been released by the plant for shipping, however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. This is the last update we will receive till it has been delivered to your dealership. "

Is this what you guys have received, meaning from here on out my dealer is the only one with accurate shipping location or did she just not want to check?

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a build sheet!!! Yesterday I had just entered the assembly line and today it's done (so <36 hours to build the truck). I haven't checked Ram Chat yet but I'm assuming it's on to inspection, body vendor, inspection again, then shipping.
Anyone know if the body vendor place is open on the weekend (at least Saturday)?
The last update I had on Friday was it was on a train in Indiana. I pinged RAM chat this morning and was told:

"Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been released by the plant for shipping, however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. This is the last update we will receive till it has been delivered to your dealership. "

Is this what you guys have received, meaning from here on out my dealer is the only one with accurate shipping location or did she just not want to check?
haha maybe, but sure sounds like “thanks for your interest but don’t call back”

Users who are viewing this thread