5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
There are several options. How do I know what one to pick? I see the prices but what are the differences.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Level 3 gets you tracking
Level 4 gets you a cut sheet after the truck is built

Look under new users for a description

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Whats a cut sheet? and for me to track it do I just enter my info some where on the website or do I have to wait for some employee/member to look into it for me and then get back to me?

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There should be info posted on there...I figured it out by reading/searching around the website. It's a build list - you can get something similar off RamTrucks.com for free. I went level 3.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well I checked with my dealer today and I am still in D Status but I saw on the sheet that they emailed me that my build priority changed from 99 to 01.

Hope that is a good sign (fingers crossed)

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Slim said:
Well I checked with my dealer today and I am still in D Status but I saw on the sheet that they emailed me that my build priority changed from 99 to 01.

Thats assigned by the dealer to be used by FCA to know what order to pull pending orders from that dealer. Is it marked as a sold order?

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
Thats assigned by the dealer to be used by FCA to know what order to pull pending orders from that dealer. Is it marked as a sold order?
Yes it is marked a sold order with my name and address on the sheet

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Slim said:

My dealer said 99 is better then being 01.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got an email from the GM at my dealer on the build priority. He said....

"That is just their internal sold designation once the order is assigned a Vin and passes the build edit."

I found this on another "un-named" forum....

"99 is lowest priority. If you ordered yours and committed to purchase (deposit) then it changes to build priority 1 (sold vehicle) once the order is submitted. My print out shows 99 also because manager printed the screen prior to submission of the order. He showed me on the computer where it changed to 1 immediately."

So it looks like everything is normal with me now at Build status 01
263a.png

Kramersp

Reaction score
Lol. My salesman just called me to confirm yet again that it is in D1 status with a 5/31 ship date. Lol.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Kramersp said:
Lol. My salesman just called me to confirm yet again that it is in D1 status with a 5/31 ship date. Lol.
You are Lucky. Congrats. Think we have the same order date of 05/07/18

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Quad Cab

4/8 Order & VON #
4/13 D Status & VIN # - Scheduled
4/27 D1 Status - All parts Available
5/17 E Status - Frame
5/18 G Status - Trim
5/19 I Status - Unit Built, Pending Final Inspection

I am in "I" status (Final Inspection) as of today 5/19

Anyone know how long this takes?

Kramersp

Reaction score
New question. Can Ram sell you an e torque equipped 1500 before the government certifies its fuel economy? Because 5.7L e torque hasn't been certified for MPG yet.

mrmachaveli

Reaction score
I wanted to say to everyone in here. If you order a truck with available options. On the 10th of every month is when the factory accepts submitted orders. That being said. I sell Chrysler vehicles. My order was sucked up by the factory the 10th. By the 12th I had a VIN. Yesterday I got my ship date which is the 31st. The rest of the time is due to shipping. I wanted to give everyone a little insight on the actually building process and time.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Kramersp said:
My estimated ship date is today, as of 5pm I'm still in D1?

ryelinek

Reaction score
mrmachaveli said:
I wanted to say to everyone in here. If you order a truck with available options. On the 10th of every month is when the factory accepts submitted orders. That being said. I sell Chrysler vehicles. My order was sucked up by the factory the 10th. By the 12th I had a VIN. Yesterday I got my ship date which is the 31st. The rest of the time is due to shipping. I wanted to give everyone a little insight on the actually building process and time.
Somewhat makes sense since I was told my truck entered into D1 on 5/10 and is still there currently but they don’t have any estimated build or ship dates for me yet. I built my truck with just options that have been available since the start. Based off of that I should get a factory build date any day now? Hope I don’t have to wait until 6/10 for the next major jump in the process.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
mrmachaveli said:
They only accept orders once a month? I say doubtful to that sir. Ford accepts and schedules on a weekly basis.

I ordered my 2019 Ram on 4/21, D1 on 5/1.

ryelinek

Reaction score
Also an exact copy of my truck just landed at a local dealer. The only down side it’s a Kentucky Derby model with that awful sticker on the back. I’d honestly try to haggle these guys down to match my factory order price if it weren’t for that. I assume there would be no fallout for me if I were to cancel an order outside of losing my deposit. I doubt I would want to do that though.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ryelinek said:
Also an exact copy of my truck just landed at a local dealer. The only down side it’s a Kentucky Derby model with that awful sticker on the back. I’d honestly try to haggle these guys down to match my factory order price if it weren’t for that. I assume there would be no fallout for me if I were to cancel an order outside of losing my deposit. I doubt I would want to do that though.
It's a peek and stick decal.... take you 5 minutes to remove...

RAM 4times

Reaction score
ryelinek said:
any legit dealer would give you your deposit back even if you didn't but another truck from them.

Users who are viewing this thread