5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
They only accept orders once a month? I say doubtful to that sir. Ford accepts and schedules on a weekly basis.

I ordered my 2019 Ram on 4/21, D1 on 5/1.
I agree 100% with you. "Firecadet"

76rich

Reaction score
I ordered mine on the 19th of March. I did not check until the 29th, but it was already accepted and D1 status with VON &VIN. I think they would take orders any day of the month.

76rich

Reaction score
mrmachaveli said:
I wanted to say to everyone in here. If you order a truck with available options. On the 10th of every month is when the factory accepts submitted orders. That being said. I sell Chrysler vehicles. My order was sucked up by the factory the 10th. By the 12th I had a VIN. Yesterday I got my ship date which is the 31st. The rest of the time is due to shipping. I wanted to give everyone a little insight on the actually building process and time.
I ordered my truck on the 19th of March and when I checked on the 29th of March, the truck was already accepted by the company and in D1 status, sequenced and given a ship date. The truck was built in about four weeks, but has now been in JS status for 5 weeks.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
alacombe said:
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Quad Cab

4/8 Order & VON #
4/13 D Status & VIN # - Scheduled
4/27 D1 Status - All parts Available
5/17 E Status - Frame
5/18 G Status - Trim
5/19 I Status - Unit Built, Pending Final Inspection

I am in "I" status (Final Inspection) as of today 5/19

Anyone know how long this takes?
Sent you a PM. Any update on your status?

Kramersp

Reaction score
76rich said:
I ordered my truck on the 19th of March and when I checked on the 29th of March, the truck was already accepted by the company and in D1 status, sequenced and given a ship date. The truck was built in about four weeks, but has now been in JS status for 5 weeks.
What was your original ship date?

Flot

Reaction score
My window sticker finally available and looks like the ram was loaded on a train today!

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Flot said:
My window sticker finally available and looks like the ram was loaded on a train today!
Congrats! I am SO jealous!!!!

ryelinek

Reaction score
Factory question that I just am unaware of. Can they build more than one trim on the line at once or is it changed out every so often. Do they have multiple lines to build multiple trims at once? Example they build Limiteds for a few days or a week then build Longhorns etc etc.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They should be able to do any. Look on YouTube, there's a video of the 2019s being built. If you watch them of F150s you'll see XLs right behind Platinums.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Quad Cab

4/8 Order & VON #
4/13 D Status & VIN # - Scheduled
4/27 D1 Status - All parts Available
5/17 E Status - Frame
5/18 G Status - Trim
5/19 I Status - Unit Built, Pending Final Inspection
5/21 JB Status - Shipped to Body Vendor

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Boy oh boy @alacombe looks like that Ram is getting closer and closer to your driveway
263a.png
1f44d.png

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
devildodge said:
Boy oh boy @alacombe looks like that Ram is getting closer and closer to your driveway
263a.png
1f44d.png
This wait is killing. Every day lately a new status

BZ23

Reaction score
well guys I just got some great news. Maybe it's because I live 30 minutes from the Sterling Heights plant where the Rams are being built but my truck is now KZ shipping status. My dealer expects to receive it within the week. I place my order May 1st. This may be record timing for this forum. I will note that I did not order etorque torque nor rambox nor off-road package. As soon as it arrives I will post photos and details of the truck. I did customize wheels and rims that will be added by the dealer upon arrival.

Users who are viewing this thread