5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

drydocked

Reaction score
Looks like I’m a bit ahead of you as mine made it to the rail yard in Detroit yesterday. And it only took three days to get there from where you are now. Remind me where you are. Mine will be on a slow train to Portland, OR where I have been told it can sit for up to a week before heading to the dealer. I did get the safety group & blind spot so really surprised they got it out so soon.
I ordered 3/31 the same day as you and greenlawnracing, it looks like you guys are a bit ahead of mine. My dealer checked yesterday and said the estimated ship date is 6/1. My build sheet isn't available yet. We have very similar builds, I wonder what made the difference that yours made it through faster.

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score
I ordered 3/31 the same day as you and greenlawnracing, it looks like you guys are a bit ahead of mine. My dealer checked yesterday and said the estimated ship date is 6/1. My build sheet isn't available yet. We have very similar builds, I wonder what made the difference that yours made it through faster.
Very similar builds indeed - looks like I even have more safety features so maybe they are going by highest profit margin goes first which can only mean I paid too much😳

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
I ordered 3/31 the same day as you and greenlawnracing, it looks like you guys are a bit ahead of mine. My dealer checked yesterday and said the estimated ship date is 6/1. My build sheet isn't available yet. We have very similar builds, I wonder what made the difference that yours made it through faster

I don't think any of us have cracked that code yet!

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
Ordered: 4-9
D1: ~ 4-22
Build Sheet: 5-4
Window Sticker (which means it went to shipping status, I think): 5-6
Took delivery yesterday (5/27)
21 days from window sticker to delivery? Is that typical? Did you have it shipped from the dealer to yourself?

TO_406

Reaction score
21 days from window sticker to delivery? Is that typical? Did you have it shipped from the dealer to yourself?
I think that's fairly typical, at least where I live (Montana). I went through a smaller family owned dealership about an hour north from where I live instead of the larger one in town, mostly because I've not had great experiences working with the larger one. Had I ordered through them, the shipping timeline may have been a little shorter, but probably not significant.

Langridor

Reaction score
From my dealer today via email….

“It is scheduled, no vin number yet, estimated ship is showing 6/8 but I wouldn’t count on that. This microchip shortage has thrown a wrench in everything. I will let you know when I see a change, I have been watching it but this is the same info as two weeks ago....”

ordered 3/31. This is kind of a fun game. Wait and see.

Desert Snow

Reaction score
For those keeping score on the active air dam, the build sheet for my Limited with air suspension lists fixed air dam and active air dam delete. I doubt I’ll get the token $85 refund for the delete as I believe those that are air ride equipped aren’t “supposed” to have the active air dam.

Horty222

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't get a chance to post a new pic. Had issues that I had to resolved with the financing manager. He tried to slip over 3k in protection plans that was making monthly skyrocket. Keep an eye on the itemized purchase order sheet when signing. They tried to and actually succeeded slipping into me. Just canceled it and getting it refunded of the balance of the truck.
Have to say I'm very happy with Carl at Criswell and the deal he got me 17.8% off MSRP including incentives.. the finance manager not so much he was super shady. Enjoying the truck though. Got the tonneau cover on and windows tinted. Waiting for it to cure to install the in channel vent shades. 191972581_313856526976728_3148724209580562771_n.jpg 20210525_214909.jpg

Hemidakota

Reaction score
H
From my dealer today via email….

“It is scheduled, no vin number yet, estimated ship is showing 6/8 but I wouldn’t count on that. This microchip shortage has thrown a wrench in everything. I will let you know when I see a change, I have been watching it but this is the same info as two weeks ago....”

ordered 3/31. This is kind of a fun game. Wait and see.
Have you asked ram chat?

Users who are viewing this thread