5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

ben b

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't get a chance to post a new pic. Had issues that I had to resolved with the financing manager. He tried to slip over 3k in protection plans that was making monthly skyrocket. Keep an eye on the itemized purchase order sheet when signing. They tried to and actually succeeded slipping into me. Just canceled it and getting it refunded of the balance of the truck.
Have to say I'm very happy with Carl at Criswell and the deal he got me 17.8% off MSRP including incentives.. the finance manager not so much he was super shady. Enjoying the truck though. Got the tonneau cover on and windows tinted. Waiting for it to cure to install the in channel vent shades. View attachment 94872 View attachment 94873
You got a great looking truck and a great deal too! Glad you spotted the $3k upcharge in time! A good reminder for me to read the fine print.

Langridor

Reaction score
H

Have you asked ram chat?
Nope.

I’m afraid if I started doing that, I’d end up doing that every other day. This was my first time checking in on the status since I ordered it. I willing to just sit here and get a phone call some morning... or maybe check back in with the dealer mid June.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nope.

I’m afraid if I started doing that, I’d end up doing that every other day. This was my first time checking in on the status since I ordered it. I willing to just sit here and get a phone call some morning... or maybe check back in with the dealer mid June.
Yeah I was doing good on self constraint but I asked ram chat once, and now it's been twice, and now it's everything I can do to not do it every day. It's a slippery slope man!

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Brother I crush ram chat. I was on them constantly. Couldn’t control myself. Trying not to contact them right now. I made it to shipping stage but how long will I sit ther🤔
4/8 order
5/26 build sheet
5/27 at vendor
5/28 ready to ship

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just got a call from my dealer. I have a ship date of 06-15, so I should have it by the end of June. When is the build sheet typically available?

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got my build sheet as soon as it became available. If it’s shipped you should have window sticker too. Crypto stickers.net and enter your vin

Idahoktm

Reaction score
I got my build sheet as soon as it became available. If it’s shipped you should have window sticker too. Crypto stickers.net and enter your vin
So, the build sheet is available before the truck hits the production line?

70runner

Reaction score
Placed order 4/30 with Phillip Olson at Auburn WA. Based on what I'm reading here, got a ways to go for sure. When I placed the order Phillip told me he locked in 2 incentives, 21CM1 and 44CM2, and also said we could add any additional that are available at delivery. The only paperwork I have is the Purchase Order Confirmation and the incentives aren't listed. Since Phillip has left I messaged Ayden to confirm the incentives. His response "whatever was available on your order is locked". This response leaves me a bit unsatisfied. Is there a way to confirm the locked incentives?

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don’t have a ship date yet and my truck is built. Maybe the dealers interpretation of delivery date is really the build date. That’s when you get build sheet. Right after trim before it goes to outside vendor

Idahoktm

Reaction score
I don’t have a ship date yet and my truck is built. Maybe the dealers interpretation of delivery date is really the build date. That’s when you get build sheet. Right after trim before it goes to outside vendor
No, he read the proposed shipping date right off his computer screen. He also had the date the truck was scheduled to hit the assembly line but we got sidetracked and I forgot to ask. Ram Chat told me the dealer had the ability to access this information.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Placed order 4/30 with Phillip Olson at Auburn WA. Based on what I'm reading here, got a ways to go for sure. When I placed the order Phillip told me he locked in 2 incentives, 21CM1 and 44CM2, and also said we could add any additional that are available at delivery. The only paperwork I have is the Purchase Order Confirmation and the incentives aren't listed. Since Phillip has left I messaged Ayden to confirm the incentives. His response "whatever was available on your order is locked". This response leaves me a bit unsatisfied. Is there a way to confirm the locked incentives?
I can't answer your question at the end, but as I understand it, you can get the incentives from time of order or time of delivery, but you can't combine them, it's either/or. When the vehicle arrives, you get the greater of the two choices.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok so my dealer gave me a ship date of 5/26. Ironically my truck hit the production line on that day. I now have access to both my build sheet and my window sticker. Waiting for 9am so I can get in touch with ram chat to see if maybe they have an eta. I’ll also call my dealership today and see what they say

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m not a hater. I hope everyone gets their trucks sooner than later. I really can’t recall ever being so anxious in my life. This is the first new order for me. I’ve bought a few brand new vehicles but always picked one off the lot. This is a crazy experience. Women I don’t thing experience this. It’s like when I go to Home Depot and it flashes back to my childhood if going to Toys’R’Us

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online