5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Seems like you get five years of SiriusXM Travel Link and Traffic? I have to keep threatening to leave SiriusXM every year to stay at $5/month for service. I'd be happy to get 1/4 of the channels my package has for that $5, though. Heck, maybe even just give me 10-15 channels total and I'd be covered.

Shoot, I knew I was forgetting something, YES

https://siriusxmdealer.com/ram/

6 month of music
1 year guardian
5 years traffic.

but based on that page, it's all dependent on trim. interesting.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got the call from Aaron a few hours ago that something arrived today with my name on it! Only issue is my penfed isn't good due to them no longer offering 0% for 72 months (I would have to opt for the 0% for 48 months). I guess I can't use my email coupon either due to not having it at the time of order? Anyone know of any ways around these issues or anything else I can throw at it for discount while keeping my 0% for 72? At this point after waiting, and the way the market is, I'm not going to have $1000 keep me from buying it, but it sure would be nice to get that back.

Anyway here are some pictures he sent me:
unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed.jpg
unnamed (9).jpg
unnamed (7).jpg
unnamed (5).jpg
unnamed (6).jpg
unnamed (8).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

xd9z

Reaction score
New member here! I have ordered as of this past weekend. I was told my several VA dealers that orders have been closed on 2021s. This dealer described that they are modifying the options on an order that was already allocated to them. The POC provided lists an order date of 4/15 and was in BG status.

I was told Monday that the VIN has been assigned. I checked with Ram chat Tuesday and was told order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build your Ram 1500 are being scheduled and as soon as they are available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.

Trying to determine my timeline and what not coming in as an allocated order vs typical order.. Also I've been told I need to apply on June 1st in order to lock in the 48 month 0%.

Pleasure to meet everyone!

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wow. Finally got to see my build sheet. Was getting nervous as I scrolled to I finally saw bsm. I thought they were gonna leave it out. Anyway I’m in inspection after this stage I’m off to get spray bedliner and steps. By the way they were also on my build sheet. Hopefully by the weekend my truck will be off to the dealership🙏

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Got the call from Aaron a few hours ago that something arrived today with my name on it! Only issue is my penfed isn't good due to them no longer offering 0% for 72 months (I would have to opt for the 0% for 48 months). I guess I can't use my email coupon either due to not having it at the time of order? Anyone know of any ways around these issues or anything else I can throw at it for discount while keeping my 0% for 72? At this point after waiting, and the way the market is, I'm not going to have $1000 keep me from buying it, but it sure would be nice to get that back.

View attachment 94698
View attachment 94699
View attachment 94700
View attachment 94701
View attachment 94702
View attachment 94703
View attachment 94704

View attachment 94706
So you locked in the 0% for 72 months but if you try to add any other discounts it knocks you down to 48 months?

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Screw the discounts. But your dealer should accept it and make you happy. I was hoping to have some kind of coupon when I showed up to pick my truck up but no luck so far for me

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So you locked in the 0% for 72 months but if you try to add any other discounts it knocks you down to 48 months?

Correct (I believe, was on the phone while doing 3 different things), what I know for sure is that I can't stay 0% for 72 and get the penfed. Did lock in the 0 for 72 shortly after placing the order.

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score

View attachment 94698
View attachment 94699
View attachment 94700
View attachment 94701
View attachment 94702
View attachment 94703
View attachment 94704

View attachment 94706
Good looking truck - love the interior

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score
New member here! I have ordered as of this past weekend. I was told my several VA dealers that orders have been closed on 2021s. This dealer described that they are modifying the options on an order that was already allocated to them. The POC provided lists an order date of 4/15 and was in BG status.

I was told Monday that the VIN has been assigned. I checked with Ram chat Tuesday and was told order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build your Ram 1500 are being scheduled and as soon as they are available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.

Trying to determine my timeline and what not coming in as an allocated order vs typical order.. Also I've been told I need to apply on June 1st in order to lock in the 48 month 0%.

Pleasure to meet everyone!
Kudos to your dealer for his/her proctiveness

Chuck19

Reaction score
For those of you who had your truck delivered to your home from Mark Dodge, how long did it take to begin its journey to your home after arriving at Mark Dodge? How many miles to your home? How long was it in transit?
Mine was picked up on Wednesday afternoon and delivered Thursday at 3:00 pm. Trip was 980 miles I believe

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
Page 6 of my build sheet reads Bed Utility Group.....BTW window sticker arrived this AM!!! Was told today to expect no more than 2 weeks to arrive at dealer in Portland..........where it will sit until I get back from NH. Trip was originally planned to tow new trailer behind RAM but someone got impatient with the build & bought plane tickets. Same person who picked the color - wasn’t me.
Hmm, I must not have gotten it. I added the MFT after the initial order, I assumed I'd have to get BUG as well. What do I lose exactly? The tie down rails, the LED lighting and the divider? Do I still have the "divider slots" where I can add one for a small fee if I'd like to sell a kidney? My current truck (2001 F250) only had three of them near the back of the truck, not 10 of them every six inches or so like the RAM with BUG.

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mine was picked up on Wednesday afternoon and delivered Thursday at 3:00 pm. Trip was 980 miles I believe
How long did it set at the dealership before it was picked up? Also, what did you pay for shipping? I’m about 850 miles.

Last edited:

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hmm, I must not have gotten it. I added the MFT after the initial order, I assumed I'd have to get BUG as well. What do I lose exactly? The tie down rails, the LED lighting and the divider? Do I still have the "divider slots" where I can add one for a small fee if I'd like to sell a kidney? My current truck (2001 F250) only had three of them near the back of the truck, not 10 of them every six inches or so like the RAM with BUG.
I think you only get the divider if you also have RamBox.

Users who are viewing this thread