5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice. I also ordered 4/8. Hit D1 on 5/5. D2 on 5/21. Looks like I’m hitting the assembly line now

bdwebb2

Reaction score
Is that info from Ram Chat?
I messaged Ram Chat this morning and they informed me that “the parts for my vehicle has been acquired and my vehicle would be entering the build stage shortly,” she could not confirm anything else, not even that this was considered D1 status, just that description. I then messaged Aaron and he confirmed that my truck was, indeed, in D1 status, and he was able to give me the date.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Should be pretty accurate because when I first hit D1 dealer said my ship date was 5/26. My truck is hitting the assembly line as we speek

sflindsey

Reaction score
WOOHOO! Happy Friday! 6:30 a.m. no build sheet..... 9:15 a.m. Build Sheet available!
A good Monday! My window sticker was generated this morning. Now onto shipping. Still hopeful for mid-June. Just did a quick check on Carvana and Vroom. Vroom is almost $4,000 more than Carvana. This is totally nuts but I will not complain at all. :)

ben b

Reaction score
RAM is making its way slowly across the country:

May 16: Stirling Heights, Michigan
May 18: Pine, Indiana (254 miles in 2 days)
May 20: North Platte, Nebraska (779 miles in 2 days)
May 24: Ogden, Utah (653 miles in 4 days)

Total: 1,686 miles in 8 days 211 miles/day

At this modest pace, I expect the truck has time to stop off, see sights. Maybe hang out in parking lots chatting up lady trucks. Sip high octane with older trucks, hearing their road stories and imagining what it was like in the 70's when trucks were trucks -- no leather upholstery and self-parking, lucky to have an AM radio. By the time it gets to California, it will probably be ready for a rest.

traveller09

Reaction score
A good Monday! My window sticker was generated this morning. Now onto shipping. Still hopeful for mid-June. Just did a quick check on Carvana and Vroom. Vroom is almost $4,000 more than Carvana. This is totally nuts but I will not complain at all. :)
I will probably trade or sell myself, but FWIW Auto Nation offered me $6K more than Vroom.

traveller09

Reaction score

SpartanBert

Reaction score
The shipping information / tracking...is that something RAM chat can provide, or does that come from the dealer?

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Beautiful truck. Rebel definitely doesn’t look like the fire chief in town. I think it’s the only truck that red really works so awesome

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wow. Lol. Not even a rebel. I guess it’s the night edition that makes it work

Hemidakota

Reaction score
RAM is making its way slowly across the country:

May 16: Stirling Heights, Michigan
May 18: Pine, Indiana (254 miles in 2 days)
May 20: North Platte, Nebraska (779 miles in 2 days)
May 24: Ogden, Utah (653 miles in 4 days)

Total: 1,686 miles in 8 days 211 miles/day

At this modest pace, I expect the truck has time to stop off, see sights. Maybe hang out in parking lots chatting up lady trucks. Sip high octane with older trucks, hearing their road stories and imagining what it was like in the 70's when trucks were trucks -- no leather upholstery and self-parking, lucky to have an AM radio. By the time it gets to California, it will probably be ready for a rest.
Lady trucks??? Would that be a Honda Ridgeline?

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
RAM Chat:

"Thank you so much for holding. I appreciate your patience. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 05/19/2021 - 06/02/2021"

Looking at this a different way, I ordered the truck at the end of CY Week 11 and shipping estimate is week 20-22 for delivery so that's 9-11 weeks from order to delivery. I was expecting 12 at minimum so this is a nice surprise.

EDIT: Aaron from Mark Dodge said he's seeing the same ETA and truck is in Illinois. Once he has a firm date, he'll let me know. I can fly down to LA for about 15,000 United Miles if I pick a crappy route or 30K if I pick a good one.

RAM Chat gave an estimate of 5/19-6/02.

I was just emailed a few photos of the truck at the dealer.
HgOfCrel.jpeg
EeEAXyjl.jpeg
4j3D3B9l.jpeg
CduhgjNl.jpeg
cnVDBB2l.jpeg
228CWBsl.jpeg

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s a good looking truck. I love the color. Not available on Rebel or I would have chosen that

Users who are viewing this thread