5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Nova90

Reaction score
Ordered a fully loaded limited on 3/29.

As of today, the latest ramchat status is: "I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon."

Is this considered D1 status?

Anyone have any rough estimates as to how long until shipment phase from this point?

Thanks Chuck
I'd check with your dealer. I got that same update from Ramchat for a couple of weeks. The last check in with them when they told me that, I figured let's try the dealer. Aaron from Mark Dodge was able to tell me that my truck was in JB status which meant that it was at the body vendor having the spray in liner & running boards completed. The next day my build sheet showed up (meaning that the truck was built). So, the day after Ramchat gave me that generic response, my truck build was done except for some add-ons.

Lindyrig4

Reaction score
Im hanging, i need to get a new hobby to take my mind off this. I do love readi g about all the different things peolpe are doing with thiers when they get them. You can spend a.ton of money real quick doing mods.
It took mine exactly 10 weeks from order day to delivery day. Got everything I wanted... except blind spot monitoring! They told me the wait for that one option could exceed 3 months.

Attachments

• 521E9686-6664-4F32-8406-49CE35D75CD3.jpeg
    521E9686-6664-4F32-8406-49CE35D75CD3.jpeg
    198.6 KB · Views: 25

Snowwolfe

Reaction score
Good morning. Life long Ford guy here but am considering buying a 1500 Limited which will have to be ordered. Wondering when the order banks will be turned over to 2022 models?

Limited2021

Reaction score
My build sheet that just got created lists "Key Fob - Satin Chrome". I guess we take that to be literal since it doesn't say "Key Fobs". I'd like to know if anyone has recently took possession of a custom build and if 1 or 2 fobs were included.
I should be getting my limited in the next week or 2 and I will post something then.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Good morning. Life long Ford guy here but am considering buying a 1500 Limited which will have to be ordered. Wondering when the order banks will be turned over to 2022 models?
It appears that the transition has already happened. One member has already reported that they could not order a 2021.

Limited2021

Reaction score
Great news today! Dealer just texted me that my truck has been offloaded from the train. This is 3 days earlier than the date they originally gave me. Now it can sit up to 2 weeks before they send it to the dealer. Hope they get it sooner than this thou!

TO_406

Reaction score
go to rams website. click on SHOPPING TOOLS, then on the left side column click on GET A BROCHURE, Fill out the form to have them send one to you. You then might get one. Its like a lottery some people get them and some don't.
Awesome thank you!

TO_406

Reaction score
I was able to access my window sticker this morning. Noticed this line in both the window sticker and build sheet:

Active Air Dam Delete –$85

I'm not too worried about not having this feature, in fact given the option I'd probably choose not to have it. However, I am curious why it was deleted. Is it because I ordered the North Edition with the 1" lift? Or is it a casualty of the chip shortage?

Reaction score
Ordered a fully loaded limited on 3/29.

As of today, the latest ramchat status is: "I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon."

Is this considered D1 status?

Anyone have any rough estimates as to how long until shipment phase from this point?

Thanks Chuck
Hey Chuck, you would be in D status which is what i have been in for many weeks as well.

i ordered a longhorn limited not fully loaded though just a week before you 3/18. it was in D status until i got an update from my sales guy this week on 5/6 saying the tentative ship date (leaving factory on train) is now 5/21. So it should enter D1 status soon and be built over the next two weeks.

I know since you have more options that might delay things a little more for you but its similar enough i imagine you should see some movement or updates fairly soon!

lkjk

Reaction score
Do you know when yours shipped out? I ordered on same day wonder if they shipped out together. Ram Chat said my estimated arrival date is 5/7-5/21. Aaron made it sound like it would be closer to 5/21 when I talked to him earlier this week.
Not sure when it shipped out, but talked to Aaron yesterday and he said it was "at the port" and should be a week to 10 days until its at the dealer and to call on monday for an update

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes and yes. D1 and I was told by the owner of the dealership who I am friends with that I’ll be getting one key fob now and will be owed one down the road

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got BSM AND they are saying all parts gathered and ready for build

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score
Did you register your VIN with:

cryptostickers.net​

I did and it is that site that sent me a email once my build sheet was available and when my window sticker was posted.

We do have similar builds. Hope you get yours soon. It should be a very nice ride.
Not the most savvy on my iPhone but have been unable to register with Cryptosyicker.net

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m hoping that once shipped it will only be another two weeks or so. We will see

foolishpride

Reaction score
Per RamChat I am currently in trim status....getting closer.
I got the same status on mine from RamChat last Tuesday. The very next day, my dealer emailed me and said mine had been released from the plant, and had one more destination before it arrived at the dealership. I would tend to believe the dealer's info to be more accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread