5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

_poke

Reaction score
03/08: ordered
04/12: D1
05/07: at dealer Mark Dodge

Hope everyone get their trucks sooner!
Our builds are quite identical, and I ordered 4 days before you and mine is apparently just sitting in Michigan waiting to be shipped.

Last edited:

drm827

Reaction score
705305 ordered 2/19. VIN 2/25. Estimated build was week of 5/3 but not showing build sheet as of tonight.

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
First is a picture from their website of a truck with black interior

2nd is a picture from their site with a diesel gray interior.
Based on these pics, it looks like yours is the black interior to me. The sun lightens it up, and the black cloth in RAM is not jet black. And, there us not enough contrast between main seating surface and the side if the seat IMO to be the gray.

Jdthompson79

Reaction score
Ordered 3/25, Build sheet showed up today.
Bighorn QC night edition, level 2, 6'4 bed, ORP, air suspension, 33 gal tank, trailer control, non- etorque
Had my truck shipped from Mark Dodge. Transporter dropped it off to me around midnight last night. Love the truck so far. My only regret is not getting the 12" screen. 43 days from placing my order to taking delivery.

Chuck19

Reaction score
Had my truck shipped from Mark Dodge. Transporter dropped it off to me around midnight last night. Love the truck so far. My only regret is not getting the 12" screen. 43 days from placing my order to taking delivery.
Congrats and post some pics! Kind of a late delivery huh!?!

Chuck19

Reaction score
Thanks for the replys to the interior color question. It is apparently black but much lighter than the black I have in my 2019.

Chuck19

Reaction score
Has anyone used the tread lightly discount? My truck is in and Aaron said he needed my member number and I needed to generate a control number and save as a PDF and send it to him as well.

EDIT: Disregard as I have figured it out.

Last edited:

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can you guys who received trucks recently, or are scheduled to in the next few weeks,, post how long it took to get your truck after order?

And whether you had Adv Safety Group or Limited Level 1?

Trying to figure out whether to try and add to an already placed order (if not too late). I am being told it might add a month.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was told that I couldn’t change anything but they would gladly reorder a truck for me and put my order on their lot🤬

Cupped_up

Reaction score
It has only been one week from me from shipping status to dealership, faster than their estimate

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Where are you located? I’m in CA and my window sticker popped up yesterday, still no build sheet tho. Dealer said it’s in “shipping” status

moontea

Reaction score
Where are you located? I’m in CA and my window sticker popped up yesterday, still no build sheet tho. Dealer said it’s in “shipping” status
SF bay area. My build sheet comes earlier than window sticker, and it only takes less than two weeks for it to show up in the dealership.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

MBHPHD

Reaction score
Spoke with my salesman today, truck is at body vendor (code JB, I believe). Still no build sheet available online. Tomorrow was the estimated ship day, but until it’s on the train, nothing is guaranteed.

Dansjeep2000

Reaction score
Spoke with my salesman today, truck is at body vendor (code JB, I believe). Still no build sheet available online. Tomorrow was the estimated ship day, but until it’s on the train, nothing is guaranteed.
I wonder why no build sheet yet?

Users who are viewing this thread