5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Reaction score
Just joined the forum so wanted to give my status and timeline to help out if possible and because i have been following along on here for a while now. I think we all can relate to that excitement and anticipation factor lol.

I ordered mine on 3/18 (longhorn limited), quickly made its was to D status in like 2 days and then remained there until this past monday 5/3 when my sales guy said they finally had a new update and that it has a tentative ship date of 5/21 needless to say i was very happy to hear that! even if it is tentative its better than more weeks of nothing haha.

So essentially 6 weeks of nothing before this weeks update and some actual progress finally.

Also it was a while ago and totally different brand but i ordered my current truck (2016 GMC Sierra) special as well and i think it was 2 months and a week from order to keys in hand. So kind of looking like around that long or a bit more this time around.

Regardless i am excited!!!!😁

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2021 not sure why they can’t link customers to get updates sent automatically to their emails. Would make ordering process much less stressful

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m starting to think I should just put a small lift kit and some off road tires on my 2020 rst z71 duramax.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's at the dealer.

See my sig.

Ordered Feb 16th...delivered (Seattle) May 6th. I'll be flying out there tomorrow and picking it up and then driving to NC while sightseeing and vacationing.

I told my wife of 30+ years, "It'll be a great opportunity for us to get to know one another." ;)

ETA: I also told her, based on my calculations, after filling up near the dealer, we'd only have to stop twice to fuel.
There were tears.
Tears from her about only two fuel stops or tears of joy from you that it's finally here??? ;)

Reactions: c3k

space4092

Reaction score
2021 not sure why they can’t link customers to get updates sent automatically to their emails. Would make ordering process much less stressful
I wrote the support a lengthy email about how their process is still in the stone age. Why can't they make a web portal where the customers can check the progress and give reasons for delays and such. No response to that email xD

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
go to rams website. click on SHOPPING TOOLS, then on the left side column click on GET A BROCHURE, Fill out the form to have them send one to you. You then might get one. Its like a lottery some people get them and some don't.
What can you do with the vouchers? Is it like a gift certificate that allows you to buy Mopar parts?

Barttwilliams

Reaction score
Sucks.

Winston: I live near there...and ordered through Phillip Olson in Seattle. The guys at Northpointe Ram didn't reply to my email when I was trying to buy local. Shrug. Wondering if you're dealing with them, or further east, at Kernersville (who have a great reputation)?
No I ordered from shelors in christiansburg va. I have been to the kernersville lot. They never answered me either after I left.

McHouck

Reaction score
Ordered 3/12, finally got ETA to my dealer 5/10-5/24. I'm a short timer (hopefully).

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

sheepdogtrail

Reaction score
I got my build sheet 2 days ago (5/4/210). Just got my window sticker (5/6/21). So I suppose I will be seeing my new truck in Washington state sometime around the middle of the month. That would be about 6 weeks from my order on 3/31/21 to delivery.

No complaints here.

Build is in my signature line.

cfish7722

Reaction score
Ordered a near fully optioned laramie on 2/26. should be at mark dodge next week
Do you know when yours shipped out? I ordered on same day wonder if they shipped out together. Ram Chat said my estimated arrival date is 5/7-5/21. Aaron made it sound like it would be closer to 5/21 when I talked to him earlier this week.

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score
I got my build sheet 2 days ago (5/4/210). Just got my window sticker (5/6/21). So I suppose I will be seeing my new truck in Washington state sometime around the middle of the month. That would be about 6 weeks from my order on 3/31/21 to delivery.

No complaints here.

Build is in my signature line.
Somewhat similar build & exact same order date - you have given me hope

sheepdogtrail

Reaction score
Did you register your VIN with:

cryptostickers.net​

I did and it is that site that sent me a email once my build sheet was available and when my window sticker was posted.

We do have similar builds. Hope you get yours soon. It should be a very nice ride.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ordered 4/8 and ram chat says all parts are gathered and ready to build. Should be 7-9 weeks from this point to getting one key fob. I still have to double check with the salesman from dealership. 🤞🏼🙏

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ordered 4/8 and ram chat says all parts are gathered and ready to build. Should be 7-9 weeks from this point to getting one key fob. I still have to double check with the salesman from dealership. 🤞🏼🙏
Regarding the one key fob thing, does Ram plan to mail out second keys when the chip shortage is over? I'm often in a situation where I need two.

Nova90

Reaction score
My build sheet that just got created lists "Key Fob - Satin Chrome". I guess we take that to be literal since it doesn't say "Key Fobs". I'd like to know if anyone has recently took possession of a custom build and if 1 or 2 fobs were included.

chuck01835

Reaction score
Ordered a fully loaded limited on 3/29.

As of today, the latest ramchat status is: "I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon."

Is this considered D1 status?

Anyone have any rough estimates as to how long until shipment phase from this point?

Thanks Chuck

Users who are viewing this thread