5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Kovy23

Reaction score
Truck ordered 3/11. Contacted ram saying truck is built waiting for shipment. Can this actually be true? I contacted them last week said it was built. I'm just in shock I was not expecting it until June. What other ways can I check? I signed up for uconnect, it says all the specs and can view window sticker. Any help will be appreciated.
Ordered mine 3/12 and that can be accurate. Ask your dealer for the most accurate info. Mine got shipped put 4/13 and waiting any day for it.

space4092

Reaction score
I hear ya on the timeline! I’m about the same. Are the weathertechs true black? I’m wondering if they are kind of light black/grey. My interior will be black. Thanks.

2021 Ram Rebel Diamond Black Crystal Night Edition
yeah, they have different color schemes, but I went with black. I had the same for my Durango SRT, looked pretty nice. IMG_0915.JPG IMG_5902.JPG

Last edited:

space4092

Reaction score
My day finally arrived! Ordered 12/29/20. Delivered to dealer 4/19. Salesman off for medical reasons, but came in today and took good care of me!
Total time from order to delivery, one day short of 16 weeks. One regret was not ordering cab roof lights. I never see a white night edition 3500, until today, driving home. It had cab lights on top and looked pretty awesome! That's what aftermarket is all about I guess.
looking slick, any interior pictures?

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Truck ordered 3/11. Contacted ram saying truck is built waiting for shipment. Can this actually be true? I contacted them last week said it was built. I'm just in shock I was not expecting it until June. What other ways can I check? I signed up for uconnect, it says all the specs and can view window sticker. Any help will be appreciated.

It's possible, but more likely on the lower trim levels w/less options. Which trim did you order?

Build sheet can be found here:

Window sticker here:

As for my 3.6.21 longhorn order, still hunting down parts! Really hoping for mine by June.

_poke

Reaction score
I ordered a Laramie, night edition, so it will have side steps, I also got the bed utility group. So you're probably right. Hopefully soon after that it will it will be shipped.
Update: Vehicle is in stage prior to being released by the plant. May have been selected for additional quality control or held for delivery purpose....hopefully it will be at the dealership soon!

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
679A780B-F22B-4993-AB9D-B449C528DCAA.jpeg
I promise that I searched, and have been following this thread closely. Please be kind, I know I should know the answer to this. This means that I am in status D, correct? Very early in the process, may as well erase it from my memory?

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
For those in Canada, we know we are not supposed to use Ram Chat, but today I got impatient so tried three times in a row. First two gave the old "sorry, please contact FCA Canada phone number for assistance". Third agent gave me a VIN finally! Just keep trying and when asked for address just provide mailing address without City, Province and postal code.

Ordered 3/10
BX 3/16
D 3/25
VIN 4/23 (still in D)

Fairly basic build - Rebel Crew diesel. Billet Silver monotone, comfort and convenience, manual fold tow mirrors, vinyl/cloth base black interior, alpine sound, trailer brake control, bed liner, 124L/33Gallon tank, Level 2 group, cold weather group, rear wheelhouse liners.

MBHPHD

Reaction score
I stopped by my dealership this morning to look at the TRX they have in stock, and talked with my salesman. He pulled up my build sheet, and I’ve got D1 status and an estimated ship date on 5/8. Build is scheduled for 5/5, I believe he said. I’m pleasantly surprised, as I was starting to feel like June would be more likely.

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I stopped by my dealership this morning to look at the TRX they have in stock, and talked with my salesman. He pulled up my build sheet, and I’ve got D1 status and an estimated ship date on 5/8. Build is scheduled for 5/5, I believe he said. I’m pleasantly surprised, as I was starting to feel like June would be more likely.
Had me all excited to call the dealer....since you ordered the same day... Nope ~ D 😭

L2R512

Reaction score
View attachment 90872
I promise that I searched, and have been following this thread closely. Please be kind, I know I should know the answer to this. This means that I am in status D, correct? Very early in the process, may as well erase it from my memory?
Yeah - that’s D. Basically the earliest stage once the order has been accepted. I was there for 45 days.

space4092

Reaction score
It feels like it should be the inverse. RAM wants to get pricey models out the door so they can get that money but with electronics shortages, makes sense.
I wish that would be true :D and my truck would have been here long ago, but I think sadly the semiconductor shortage prevented that from happening :)

Users who are viewing this thread