5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Every20years

Reaction score
what did this not have, if anything, that you would have wanted if you were to build it? other than the accessories you mentioned.
Nothing. Really lucky and just kept looking. Just wasn’t confident the build would actually happen

Blitzhawk

Reaction score

Cardenjj

Reaction score
I ordered same day and you're getting shipped already? You are lucky!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I ordered 3/12 also, no movement past "gathering parts and then will be scheduled". One note: my buddy went by a local Ram dealer yesterday, 4/17, and dealer said they couldn't order Ecodiesel in truck right now, but can order in Jeep. Dealer said buyers should be okay if they already have VIN for an Eco. Any intel out there on this?

Kovy23

Reaction score
How long does it generally take from being assigned a VIN to delivery? I placed my order on Friday and got my VIN today, which is faster than I expected.
VIN shows that they have approved the built essentially. Some builds are taking a while. Mine took one month, from VIN to shipping. But there have been much longer waits/

L2R512

Reaction score
How long does it generally take from being assigned a VIN to delivery? I placed my order on Friday and got my VIN today, which is faster than I expected.

That varies - you get the VIN once the plant accepts the build. Then after that, some move fast and others seems to take forever. None of us can really figure out a rhyme or reason! 🤔

But congrats and welcome to the thread!

space4092

Reaction score
From VIN/VON/D Status to D1 9 weeks. it extremely seems to vary, and my built seems to be one of the slower ones. I hope it will get built soon.....

RCJeff

Reaction score
Ordered 12/29/20, reached shipping stage w/estimate of 3/31 - 4/15. Shipping estimate keeps getting pushed back, most likely because they want a full delivery truck headed to dealer?
Ship estimate changed to 4/8 -4/22, and after checking today, because website would not generate window sticker, even though I was able to see one on 3/24, I got a little nervous thinking the worse. I'm imagining trucks are in demand and mine has been sold out from under me!! :oops:
Ship estimate is now 4/15 - 4/29.
Really wanting the 0% financing, hate to gamble on another month, into May.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 3.07.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 3.07.14 PM.png
    300 KB · Views: 24

Parkerduplexes

Reaction score
What is the link to see the status code of my truck I ordered on march 1? I have the vin number and VON number from dealer. The sheet the dealer sent me in Early March shows a status of D

space4092

Reaction score
Ordered 12/29/20, reached shipping stage w/estimate of 3/31 - 4/15. Shipping estimate keeps getting pushed back, most likely because they want a full delivery truck headed to dealer?
Ship estimate changed to 4/8 -4/22, and after checking today, because website would not generate window sticker, even though I was able to see one on 3/24, I got a little nervous thinking the worse. I'm imagining trucks are in demand and mine has been sold out from under me!! :oops:
Ship estimate is now 4/15 - 4/29.
Really wanting the 0% financing, hate to gamble on another month, into May.
Yeah, same here found one on a lot not too far from me that has more options than mine, but they do not offer 0% financing anymore, about $9k more on price. So I rather wait.

Users who are viewing this thread