5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

L2R512

Reaction score
i asked the dealer today for a status update (ordered a couple weeks ago) and they said that Ram was 'reviewing the truck for approval to build'. heck, didn't i give them approval when i signed on the dotted line? i don't even know what reviewing for approval means!
Here’s a thread that shows all of the possible stages the build might be in. They posted some pretty helpful info.

Limited2021

Reaction score
I'm finding it very hard not to get on RamChat everyday and ask for updates.😬😬 I know all the parts have been received and it should move on to be built but I would love to know when it moves into production and how far along it is. When your truck moves to the build phase where are you guys getting your information? From RamChat or your dealer?

Pwii4

Reaction score
So this was my chat with Ram Chat this morning. Anyone know what that means that they looked at information for my build?
5101ED7C-F460-4D76-93B5-C39B46A6A20F.jpeg

Attachments

• 813FB04C-DFD4-4AAB-A49B-0FBCC593C768.jpeg
    813FB04C-DFD4-4AAB-A49B-0FBCC593C768.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 29

21bighorn

Reaction score
seems the Big Horn trim moves pretty quick. Those of us with unicorn builds with Limited builds with the Blind Spot Monitor and Cross Traffic Alert are probably going to be in a long waiting game.
Roughly 15 weeks start to delivery if that seems quick. I was a day or 2 from canceling and buying a stock unit.

McHouck

Reaction score
I just checked Ram Chat and got same, "in scheduling phase, blah, blah". I told her it's been 34 days and when does it get escalated? She answered she escalated it and gave me a case #. I guess someone from their "team" will email me once they have information to provide. Whatever that means. Probably get a lemon. I feel i just sent my food back to the chef and he's gonna spit on it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Pwii4

Reaction score
When i ordered my 19 JL Rubicon it was 3 weeks from order to delivery. Waiting for my Ram Limited is going to feel like forever. At least i have the Jeep to keep me occupied 😬

Attachments

• E3C10463-FF2B-4BD0-88B2-CB153E85F4FD.jpeg
    E3C10463-FF2B-4BD0-88B2-CB153E85F4FD.jpeg
    181.1 KB · Views: 18

Lindyrig4

Reaction score
I just checked this morning. My 3/9 order is still in scheduling. Today is 5 weeks
My 2/19/21 order is finally getting built, f stage yesterday after 3 weeks in D1. Ordered a laramie quad cab and wanted the hard to find chip for BSM. So I'm at 8 weeks tomorrow and its looking like it will finally get into its shipping stages early next week.

Cupped_up

Reaction score
I ordered 3/10. It’s been “gathering parts and once parts are in it will be scheduled”.

I checked yesterday and she said “all parts are gathered and waiting scheduling”

is this the next step? Am I closer?

PhillyPhan

Reaction score
So check this out for all of you having your vehicle shipped. I have no way of tracking where my truck is with the transport company, but realized the Uconnect has a feature to locate your vehicle any time. I logged in to Uconnect and was able to see my truck is now only 400 miles away. It left Mark Dodge yesterday afternoon and is already to El Paso. Pretty cool for those that want to see where their vehicles are.

L2R512

Reaction score

L2R512

Reaction score
My 2/19/21 order is finally getting built, f stage yesterday after 3 weeks in D1. Ordered a laramie quad cab and wanted the hard to find chip for BSM. So I'm at 8 weeks tomorrow and its looking like it will finally get into its shipping stages early next week.
Nice - I put in a pretty similar order on 2/12 and it was in F yesterday also - just hit inspection today! Probably some truth to the thought that they group similar orders - but I'm sure we'll never figure it out :ROFLMAO:. I'm just happy things are moving now!

_poke

Reaction score
Just joined and found out that I could track the progress, so here’s my build:

This will be my 4th ram, but first build.

2021 Laramie Night Edition, crew cab, 4x4, 5’7” bed, in Granite Crystal Metallic.
Level B equipment group, eTorque engine, 3.92 rear end, bed utility group, 12” Uconnect, trailer tow group, air suspension

Ordered on 3/4/21, and first contacted them on 4/5/21 and was given the VIN and advised that the materials are all there and the build should start soon.

What is the typical timeline of the builds?

Update: 4/15/2021- Checked today and was told my truck has been built, but is pending installation of additional features (whatever that means). So hopefully that means it will be shipping out soon!

Users who are viewing this thread