5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Dansjeep2000

Reaction score
Update: 4/15/2021- Checked today and was told my truck has been built, but is pending installation of additional features (whatever that means). So hopefully that means it will be shipping out soon!
Did you order Bedliner, Tonneau cover, side steps? These are installed in a different facility. This could be where your truck is now. You ordered same day as me, hope I'll see some movement in mine soon.

Every20years

Reaction score
Well, I may be out of the waiting game. I’ve been checking inventory of dealers (from zip codes up to 1000 miles away) for trucks with the options I have to have. I found one last night. Only thing I won’t get is the off road package which I only really wanted for the All Terrain tires. Won’t have the “extra heavy duty” shocks but in truth I’m not going to go off road more than some of the “low maintenance” roads in the national parks around us. I’ll just put tires I want on and trade in the stock tires. No Bed Utility Group, so I’ll have to add the steps and tie downs. Ends up being slightly less than I was paying before but I should have it Monday. Pays to stalk the local inventory! Pictures I hope soon.

Reactions: c3k

Cupped_up

Reaction score
Yeah - that's like the next step within D (scheduling) status. Check out this thread for a great explanation: https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/order-codes-list.921/

actually I take that back. I double checked again today and it appears that it’s in the same stage of gathering parts, they just decided to say it differently yesterday to give me hope. That’s now 5 weeks in “collecting parts “ stage. This to me is BS. I ordered a Bighorn with level 1, 33g tank, sport and off-road. It doesn’t have any fancy technology or anything requiring “chips” that I’m aware of.

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My 2/19/21 order is finally getting built, f stage yesterday after 3 weeks in D1. Ordered a laramie quad cab and wanted the hard to find chip for BSM. So I'm at 8 weeks tomorrow and its looking like it will finally get into its shipping stages early next week.

What? I ordered a Laramie 2/17 (two days prior) and was told I'd missed the deadline for Blind Spot Monitoring and Cross Traffic. I went from Level 1 to Level A.
Grrr.

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
actually I take that back. I double checked again today and it appears that it’s in the same stage of gathering parts, they just decided to say it differently yesterday to give me hope. That’s now 5 weeks in “collecting parts “ stage. This to me is BS. I ordered a Bighorn with level 1, 33g tank, sport and off-road. It doesn’t have any fancy technology or anything requiring “chips” that I’m aware of.
Chips: these (and all modern) vehicles are better thought of as Self-Propelled Computers with space for passengers and cargo. They are all stuffed with chips.

Chuck19

Reaction score
So I said way back in this thread that I was not going to check into my build and I would know it was ready when I got the call from the dealer. However after reading all of the guys here having major delays and what not so I decided to dial into ram chat. So I ordered on 2/25 and all my parts were sourced but waiting on scheduling. She said it had been in this stag too long and opened up a case to escalate. We will see what happens from here but beginning to really wonder how they determine build orders? Is it first come first serve, based on dealer volume? There has to be some type of protocol for this?

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I tried doing this for mine as it seems to be in shipping. But all I get on the app is no active subscriptions... but on the mopar website it shows my vehicle. How'd ya get to this?
Hey, I think this applies after the dealership actually sells you the truck and then ships it to your house. I don’t think you can track it while it’s being shipped from the manufacturer to the dealer.

Kovy23

Reaction score
Hey, I think this applies after the dealership actually sells you the truck and then ships it to your house. I don’t think you can track it while it’s being shipped from the manufacturer to the dealer.
well duh, that definitely makes a lot more sense LOL

ben b

Reaction score
I used RAM Chat yesterday -- the 45th day after truck was ordered. RAM chat person escalated my case. Got the email below today.

Nice to have the email, but it seems mostly like a pacifier. Somehow it seems far-fetched that Jeff will get RAM to reorganize the production flow to put my truck to the front of the line. If they did, then everybody on this thread would be mad at me for jumping the queue in front of them. My salesman is annoyed at his RAM rep -- he has 5 customers in a similar situation to me. He hasn't been able to get anything meaningful out of her. Good time to re-read the Serenity Prayer.....

Hello Mr. B----,
First, I would like to say congratulations on ordering your all-new Ram 1500.
My name is Jeff and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process.
At this present time, your vehicle is being sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.
I have reached out to our factory resources to ensure your order is prioritized as well as to gather an estimated production plan timing. I hope to have additional news and updates to share with you soon.
I have set my next scheduled followup with you for your order or email responses for April 29th at the absolute latest, but will reach out to you further as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order.
Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!
Sincerely,
Jeff
Ram Information Center

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I used RAM Chat yesterday -- the 45th day after truck was ordered. RAM chat person escalated my case. Got the email below today.

Nice to have the email, but it seems mostly like a pacifier. Somehow it seems far-fetched that Jeff will get RAM to reorganize the production flow to put my truck to the front of the line. If they did, then everybody on this thread would be mad at me for jumping the queue in front of them. My salesman is annoyed at his RAM rep -- he has 5 customers in a similar situation to me. He hasn't been able to get anything meaningful out of her. Good time to re-read the Serenity Prayer.....

Hello Mr. B----,
My name is Jeff and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process.
At this present time, your vehicle is being sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.
I have reached out to our factory resources to ensure your order is prioritized as well as to gather an estimated production plan timing. I hope to have additional news and updates to share with you soon.
I have set my next scheduled followup with you for your order or email responses for April 29th at the absolute latest, but will reach out to you further as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order.
Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!
Sincerely,
Jeff
Ram Information Center
Definitely a pacifier and tosses 2 more weeks into the mix....

Chuck19

Reaction score

Hello Mr. B----,
Sincerely,
Jeff
Ram Information Center
I will post my response as soon as I get it. We will see if this is a cut and paste response as mine had a case opened on it today and is supposed to be escalated.

Every20years

Reaction score

Hello Mr. B----,
Sincerely,
Jeff
Ram Information Center
Wow, that looks familiar

I have reached out to our factory resources both to ensure your order is prioritized for the earliest possible production as well as to gather an estimated production plan timing. I hope to have additional news and updates to share with you soon.

I have set my next scheduled followup with you for your order or email responses for May 6th at the absolute latest, but will reach out to you further as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online