5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Ryan9

Reaction score
Who gave you that information? With the shortages and what not 30 days waiting for parts isn't a big thing anymore. Once the parts get there then you get sequenced in which could be another month at this rate. No rhyme or reason for sold orders to sit and wait. Sold orders are supposed to be top priority before dealer inventory but kind of doubt that is truly the case. Hopefully it starts building for you soon.
This was what I was told from RAM chat from several reps 🤷🏼‍♂️

66 Cuda Dan

Reaction score
I emailed Snofire about my dealer and he said I should share with Team Ram! So here you go.
Snofire thanks for all your help and support. Well here's what my dealer had to say when I called them yesterday afternoon asked for what rebates they had salesperson said that it is the $1500 or you can go with the $500 and 0% interest. So then I called the sales manager who took the order for the truck and explain to him that they had told us not to lock it in at the time of order we'd wait see if better rebates at the time of delivery.

Sales manager told me that he would have to go to his Rep and see what they could do on getting the rebates and it would take a few days to get back to me. So I get a phone call yesterday afternoon from sales manager and salesperson stating that there was a button apparently in their system that he could click and get the rebates from the day it was ordered or give me at the time of pickup. I thought that was very funny both of them said that they had never seen that before.

I'm sure it's going to all workout now it's time to call ram service and see if I can get the extra $1000 rebate.

Game on now, so they wanted to have a conference call later in the day today about rebates and ways to go with the order I told them to give me plan A and Plan B in my financial advisor (IE my wife who will play the bad guy) will review their data and beat them some more

Thanks Dan

L2R512

Reaction score
I was actually told the same thing today. That my truck is being scheduled and should go into assembly any day. I'll be curious to see it actually happen. I'll have to reach out to my dealer and see if they have the same update.
Yeah - I've been getting that same "I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly." message for the past 11 days. I'm not sure what 'shortly' means over there - but one chat rep told me that she's seen vehicles in this stage for up to 30 days.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Well I finally got to order my new Ram this morning. 2021 Ram 1500 Limited, Black, Night Edition, 3.92, anti spin, panoramic sunroof, trailer brake, bed group, 33 gallon tank and best of all a Hemi without Etorque. I have no clue as to the process but dealer said 2-3 months.

Kovy23

Reaction score
Yeah - I've been getting that same "I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly." message for the past 11 days. I'm not sure what 'shortly' means over there - but one chat rep told me that she's seen vehicles in this stage for up to 30 days.
Got told the same exact thing, but mine has been there for 20 days now... if that means anything to either of us

Limited2021

Reaction score

Got told the same exact thing, but mine has been there for 20 days now... if that means anything to either of us

Well that sucks I just got put into the all parts received status... I could be waiting more than I thought I guess.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Looks like I need to do some reading. What's the biggest problem right now?

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Is there a website you can check status or is everyone just getting information from the dealer?

McHouck

Reaction score
I emailed Snofire about my dealer and he said I should share with Team Ram! So here you go.
Snofire thanks for all your help and support. Well here's what my dealer had to say when I called them yesterday afternoon asked for what rebates they had salesperson said that it is the $1500 or you can go with the $500 and 0% interest. So then I called the sales manager who took the order for the truck and explain to him that they had told us not to lock it in at the time of order we'd wait see if better rebates at the time of delivery.

Sales manager told me that he would have to go to his Rep and see what they could do on getting the rebates and it would take a few days to get back to me. So I get a phone call yesterday afternoon from sales manager and salesperson stating that there was a button apparently in their system that he could click and get the rebates from the day it was ordered or give me at the time of pickup. I thought that was very funny both of them said that they had never seen that before.

I'm sure it's going to all workout now it's time to call ram service and see if I can get the extra $1000 rebate.

Game on now, so they wanted to have a conference call later in the day today about rebates and ways to go with the order I told them to give me plan A and Plan B in my financial advisor (IE my wife who will play the bad guy) will review their data and beat them some more

Thanks Dan
What is the name of your dealer and what state are you ordering from? I have to bring this to my dealer as the rebates were better on 3/12/21.

Users who are viewing this thread