5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

DevinB

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Placed an order 3/26 for a relatively uncommon build and I'm curious what my payload sticker will be.
How far along in the order/build process does the truck need to be in order to to use the Ram Trucks towing site with a VIN?

Mine became available (exact VIN gave me an exact payload) in between the Build Sheet becoming available (just before K/shipping statuses and after I/Inspection statuses) and the Window Sticker becoming available (when the truck is invoiced & shipped and the dealer is billed)

Highertechnology

Reaction score
Well got the call from Aaron today. My truck is in. Took exactly 8 weeks from day of order to arrival and the dealer. Hopefully shipping to AZ doesn’t take longer than a week. Hoping I have it by next weekend.

Please post here when you find out shipping cost. I’m in Arizona also and am having mine shipped from Aaron at Mark.

Also, what is your build? 8 weeks is outstanding.

Yangster

Reaction score
Check my signature for the timeline on my build. It seems like it took forever to get scheduled, but once there, it moved pretty quick.

ClinchMountainRam

Reaction score
Went by my dealer today to get an update. My truck's train ride is over, it arrived in Winston Salem late last night. Dealer made a call to (hopefully) get my truck transport prioritized since I have a $1000 incentive that expires April 30th.

nandalora

Reaction score
Went by my dealer today to get an update. My truck's train ride is over, it arrived in Winston Salem late last night. Dealer made a call to (hopefully) get my truck transport prioritized since I have a $1000 incentive that expires April 30th.

Seems like you should be fine to get to use that incentive.

Is this the email incentive that was posted a while back? I emailed them weeks ago and nothing but an informational email about Ram trucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nwpahunter

Reaction score

Is this the email incentive that was posted a while back? I emailed them weeks ago and nothing but an informational email about Ram trucks

I’ve filled out every Ram form I can think of and can’t seem to get a coupon, I did get an informational packet in the mail and a Ram survey, I even did the start buying process and got the clowns at my local dealership emailing me.

Dansjeep2000

Reaction score
I’ve filled out every Ram form I can think of and can’t seem to get a coupon, I did get an informational packet in the mail and a Ram survey, I even did the start buying process and got the clowns at my local dealership emailing me.
I think they only send them out once a month, took 2 months before I got mine. Even then it was only for $750.

ClinchMountainRam

Reaction score

Yes, this is the email incentive.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Use as many email addresses as possible. I signed up in Jan and Feb, then got 3 of 4 emails with $1000 in March and the same in April.

Ryan9

Reaction score
Still D status for my 3/12 order. I am told that the order should be sequenced by Monday as Sunday is day 30 in this status for me.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Still D status for my 3/12 order. I am told that the order should be sequenced by Monday as Sunday is day 30 in this status for me.

Who gave you that information? With the shortages and what not 30 days waiting for parts isn't a big thing anymore. Once the parts get there then you get sequenced in which could be another month at this rate. No rhyme or reason for sold orders to sit and wait. Sold orders are supposed to be top priority before dealer inventory but kind of doubt that is truly the case. Hopefully it starts building for you soon.

ReiHido

Reaction score
So better news for me today. Talked to ram chat and they informed me that all the parts are received finally (50 days since ordered) and my truck will be scheduled to be built. It finally feels like it is progressing.
I was actually told the same thing today. That my truck is being scheduled and should go into assembly any day. I'll be curious to see it actually happen. I'll have to reach out to my dealer and see if they have the same update.

GTLimited

Reaction score
I was actually told the same thing today. That my truck is being scheduled and should go into assembly any day. I'll be curious to see it actually happen. I'll have to reach out to my dealer and see if they have the same update.

That's quite fast. I have an order date a month earlier than you (2/23) and it took 6 weeks for all parts to be gathered. A few days later now, and the truck's been "sequenced for production."

Limited2021

Reaction score

Spoke to my dealer they told me my truck is scheduled to be shipped out from the factory by the end of the month.

ReiHido

Reaction score
That's quite fast. I have an order date a month earlier than you (2/23) and it took 6 weeks for all parts to be gathered. A few days later now, and the truck's been "sequenced for production."
I totally agree as well. Its possible the person I talked with was just sugar coating the same status. They were very chipper.

ClinchMountainRam

Reaction score
Just something to be aware of, I realized yesterday that my window sticker had a MSRP price of $2295 for the 5.7 hemi without eTorque. On my 3/2 order sheet and on the current "build your own" page on the website, it's shown as a $1795 option. My dealer said that he expected to be able to get it resolved, and had no explanation for why the pricing discrepancy happened.

GTLimited

Reaction score
I totally agree as well. Its possible the person I talked with was just sugar coating the same status. They were very chipper.

It definitely doesn't hurt to clarify. One day, I had the same chipper message along the lines of "your vehicle is now about to enter assembly, scheduling status. "

Then when I checked in with my dealer for the first time, it was still in "D". The next day I checked with RamChat again ... guess what ... "once all of the required parts for your order are accounted for it will be sequenced for production! " ....

So broad terminology of "scheduling" stage. Since then, I made sure to get a status of whether or not all parts were gathered / accounted for.

Users who are viewing this thread