5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

PhillyPhan

Reaction score
You shouldn't be very far behind me. We had similar builds.
I was waiting for the PenFed cash too, but then got the $1k certificate from Ram. Since I can't combine them I'm just going to use that now instead of waiting for the PenFed cash. Who did you order your truck through? Maybe they'll be on the same train.

Yangster

Reaction score
Mine was completed on 3/3 and ready for shipping. It finally shipped on 3/14 and just got to Chicago yesterday. Still waiting on transport truck to pick it up and drive 200 miles north. Sometimes it's quick and sometimes it will take awhile.

If you ask your dealer for the Assignment Detail Log it should give him an ETA.
Hi Snofire,
Your comment is the first to mention an Assignment Detail Log. Can you explain what this shows? Is it something from the Trucking company or from RAM? Thanks!

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi Snofire,
Your comment is the first to mention an Assignment Detail Log. Can you explain what this shows? Is it something from the Trucking company or from RAM? Thanks!
i posted a photo of mine a few pages back. it's amazing how many questions come up that have recently been answered. i understand there are a lot of pages in this thread, but even goin back 5-10 would do wonders. Edit: it was on page 309 so i guess 5-11 pages back hahah

it shows where the truck is and where it's headed (origin and destination) along with date it left and date it arrived at said destination.

post #6,165 click below

Reactions: c3k

TwoTone

Reaction score
My truck is at the dealership! RAMchat and dealer confirmed it was shipped on 3/22 and that it could arrive 3/22-2/38. This morning, RAMchat told me it was delivered to the dealership right as the dealer was calling to tell me the same. Wish I could pick it up today in East TN, but the truck is a 2 hour drive from here and I don't want to risk driving through hail/tornado... I'll pick it up in the morning!! Will post pictures soon!!

Exactly 8 weeks from order to delivery.

Good luck and stay safe out there friends.

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My truck is at the dealership! RAMchat and dealer confirmed it was shipped on 3/22 and that it could arrive 3/22-2/38. This morning, RAMchat told me it was delivered to the dealership right as the dealer was calling to tell me the same. Wish I could pick it up today in East TN, but the truck is a 2 hour drive from here and I don't want to risk driving through hail/tornado... I'll pick it up in the morning!! Will post pictures soon!!

Exactly 8 weeks from order to delivery.

Good luck and stay safe out there friends.
I like the date of 2/38... Trying to do the math :)

Every20years

Reaction score
Ok, so I place my order on 3/10 for a 1500 Ltd with the EcoDiesel. After continuing to read on here I decided I wanted to add the Technology Group. I was still in D status so was hoping it could still be updated. Called the dealer on 3/22 and they said they would see if it was possible. Yesterday they have the sold order sheet that shows it now on the build and I am still in D. Really hoping it didn't set me back too far but if I'm in for a penny, in for a pound on the cost of the truck at this point. Any thoughts on if I just set myself back two weeks?

DivingOtter

Reaction score
I was waiting for the PenFed cash too, but then got the $1k certificate from Ram. Since I can't combine them I'm just going to use that now instead of waiting for the PenFed cash. Who did you order your truck through? Maybe they'll be on the same train.
You should be able to combine them... why not since they are from different sources... You just can't combine Penfed with some of the other 3rd party is my understanding. Silent Bob, way in here?

Ordered through Aaron at Mark Dodge like you.

Ryan9

Reaction score
So I got a status update this morning that my truck is “about to enter assembly, scheduling status.” Not sure what that means at this point. I was D1 earlier this week, went back D yesterday, and then this update this morning. I asked if this means the truck is back in D1, but the agent wouldn’t put a code to it. But it seems like it might be back in D1?

JackieO

Reaction score
So I got a status update this morning that my truck is “about to enter assembly, scheduling status.” Not sure what that means at this point. I was D1 earlier this week, went back D yesterday, and then this update this morning. I asked if this means the truck is back in D1, but the agent wouldn’t put a code to it. But it seems like it might be back in D1?
How do I check the build status on my truck?

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i posted a photo of mine a few pages back. it's amazing how many questions come up that have recently been answered. i understand there are a lot of pages in this thread, but even goin back 5-10 would do wonders. Edit: it was on page 309 so i guess 5-11 pages back hahah

it shows where the truck is and where it's headed (origin and destination) along with date it left and date it arrived at said destination.

post #6,165 click below

As Vinnie posted. We talked about this a few pages back. This was something I didn't know about until he said something and I got mine from the dealer.

Last edited:

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok, so I place my order on 3/10 for a 1500 Ltd with the EcoDiesel. After continuing to read on here I decided I wanted to add the Technology Group. I was still in D status so was hoping it could still be updated. Called the dealer on 3/22 and they said they would see if it was possible. Yesterday they have the sold order sheet that shows it now on the build and I am still in D. Really hoping it didn't set me back too far but if I'm in for a penny, in for a pound on the cost of the truck at this point. Any thoughts on if I just set myself back two weeks?
Following

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Man, you guys are excited. I haven't thought about the truck and ordered it a week ago. I'll probably check with my dealer mid-June if he hasn't called me first which would be at 14 weeks. I'm hoping it arrives before July 1st but before June 1st and I'll be kind of annoyed. I really don't want it at 10-weeks.

Mate514

Reaction score
Ok, couldn’t wait now... Still in D :-( Awaiting scheduling) :-( can’t be too far behind you :cool: @Kovy23 I got my VIN the day after you... so hoping tomorrow or Friday.

He ordered a Big Horn without the chip that is in shortage right now, you on the other and need that chip....could be much longer than him...don’t loose hope

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Man, you guys are excited. I haven't thought about the truck and ordered it a week ago. I'll probably check with my dealer mid-June if he hasn't called me first which would be at 14 weeks. I'm hoping it arrives before July 1st but before June 1st and I'll be kind of annoyed. I really don't want it at 10-weeks.
every party has a pooper

DivingOtter

Reaction score
Ok talked with Aaron at Mark Dodge and you are correct! It's either the $1k Penfed OR the $1k offer in the email from Ram.com OR the $500 than Yangster found.... But, ANY of those can be combined with the dealer/Stellantis offerings... But only ONE third party + Allstate after it's purchased. So... No waiting for PenFed then!!!!! As soon as it gets in, I can go get it!!!

Yangster

Reaction score
Ok talked with Aaron at Mark Dodge and you are correct! It's either the $1k Penfed OR the $1k offer in the email from Ram.com OR the $500 than Yangster found.... But, ANY of those can be combined with the dealer/Stellantis offerings... But only ONE third party + Allstate after it's purchased. So... No waiting for PenFed then!!!!! As soon as it gets in, I can go get it!!!
When I talked to Ram Incentives Desk, they said that the $500 Truecar Bonus cash could be combined with the $1k Ram.com offer. The Ram.com is not a third party offer. Also, on the terms of the $500 offer, it says that it could be combined. The Ram Incentives Desk said that they noted both incentives on my build and said that if the dealer had any questions to just call them.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When I talked to Ram Incentives Desk, they said that the $500 Truecar Bonus cash could be combined with the $1k Ram.com offer. The Ram.com is not a third party offer. Also, on the terms of the $500 offer, it says that it could be combined. The Ram Incentives Desk said that they noted both incentives on my build and said that if the dealer had any questions to just call them.

Do you have the phone number to Ram Incentives Desk? Ram Chat would not answer this. The Ram $1000 and TrueCar are both Direct Marketing and can't be combined.

Users who are viewing this thread