5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Yangster

Reaction score
So my truck has been sitting in the yard waiting to be loaded on a train since 3/10. On 3/22 they told me it was on a train and gave me an ETA of 3/25-4/8. Today they gave me the same ETA. Dealer says that the truck has only made it to Arkansas and the ETA is 4/8. That must be the slowest train on the planet. Don't want to lose a passenger (truck) going around a bend! LOL!

Yangster

Reaction score
Do you have the phone number to Ram Incentives Desk? Ram Chat would not answer this. The Ram $1000 and TrueCar are both Direct Marketing and can't be combined.
I was talking to Ramchat - 866-726-4636 and was asked about the Ram.com and Truecar incentives. They transferred me to the Ram Incentives Desk and they researched it.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was talking to Ramchat - 866-726-4636 and was asked about the Ram.com and Truecar incentives. They transferred me to the Ram Incentives Desk and they researched it.

Incentives Direct Line: 800-227-0757

I just talked with Ram Incentives and because the $1000 and the TrueCar $500 are both TDM (Direct Marketing) they can not be combined.

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
Ordered 3/10
FCA chat 3/16 code BX.

For those wondering if you ask the chat agent for the status code they will often give it to you and the code detail is usually better than what they will pass on. Here’s the list:
BA: New order that hasn't been checked
BB: Review by fleet department
BD: Special equipment processing
BE: Edit error
BG: Passed edit n/a for schedule
BGL: Edit ok parts unavailable
BX: Passed edit available for schedule
C: Sub firm - Tentative schedule
D: Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available
D1: Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built
E: Frame
F: Paint
G: Trim
I: Built not ok'd
J: Built ok'd
JB: Vendor
JE: Emission check
JS: Shipped to storage, really
KZ: Released by plant , invoiced (window sticker)
KZL: Released - not shipped (see JS)
KZM: First rail departure
KZN: First rail arrival
KZO: Delayed/recieved
KZOA: Plant holds
KZOB: Zone/distribution holds (see JS)
KZOC: Carrier delays
KZOD: Carrier holds
KZOE: Mis-shipped vehicle
KZOF: Show/test vehicle
KZOG: Damaged vehicle
KZOH: All other reasons
KZT: Second rail departure
KZU: Second rail arrival
KZX: Delivered to dealer
ZA: Canceled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D status today from my dealer. Moving slowly. Still no VIN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhillyPhan

Reaction score
WOOHOO!!!! Been checking all day for my window sticker and nothing. Just checked now and it's finally there. Now time to hit up Ram Chat to see if that have an ETA now.

Ram Chat stated my truck is now en route to the dealership (Mark Dodge). Trying to get confirmation of that from Aaron now.

Last edited:

txadv

Reaction score
So my truck has been sitting in the yard waiting to be loaded on a train since 3/10. On 3/22 they told me it was on a train and gave me an ETA of 3/25-4/8. Today they gave me the same ETA. Dealer says that the truck has only made it to Arkansas and the ETA is 4/8. That must be the slowest train on the planet. Don't want to lose a passenger (truck) going around a bend! LOL!
I got the same eta. I'm in north Texas

hemishaker

Reaction score
Shake N Bake! ...........Dealer called around 5 today truck is at the dealership getting prepped and inspected .Picking up tomorrow. Ordered 01/29 Shipped 03/15 to Benicia California, Arrived 03/22 at blacktop train yard. On truck and at dealership this afternoon.

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Shake N Bake! ...........Dealer called around 5 today truck is at the dealership getting prepped and inspected .Picking up tomorrow. Ordered 01/29 Shipped 03/15 to Benicia California, Arrived 03/22 at blacktop train yard. On truck and at dealership this afternoon.
Congratulations!

21bighorn

Reaction score
Wanna see slow??? Read my signature

Yangster

Reaction score
WOOHOO!!!! Been checking all day for my window sticker and nothing. Just checked now and it's finally there. Now time to hit up Ram Chat to see if that have an ETA now.

Ram Chat stated my truck is now en route to the dealership (Mark Dodge). Trying to get confirmation of that from Aaron now.
I think our trucks are on the same train. Did Aaron give you a 4/8 date also?

DivingOtter

Reaction score
I'm waiting to hear back from him today. I hope so.
Aaron said there was conflicting information on mine depending on where he looked. One location said final inspection was complete and it was ready for shipping and the other location said out to the Body Vender.... Personally, I'm pulling for the ready to ship... :)

nandalora

Reaction score
Hi all,
Ordered my truck on March 1/2, "D" status on 3/15. Curious if I'll have it within April. Also I want to call the incentives desk and try to get that $1,000 rebate!

option screenshot.jpg
2021 Ram 1500 Laramie build sheet.jpg

UNL67Volvo

Reaction score
D Status 3/24/21 after VON 2/21/21. Dealer guessing another 6 weeks until delivery. Bud Clary, Auburn

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Small Update:

Stellantis called back and said my maintenance plan is now officially on my account and associated with my VIN. Picked up my truck on 2/19/21 and had some issues with the dealer seeing it. Stellantis offered it free after my truck took forever in inspection (32 days alone in that stage).

They updated it to a complimentary mx plan called the Essential Care 110 which he said is specifically for EcoDiesels and covers 5 years with no mileage limit; essentially 10 free oil changes and tire rotations etc., which is great because the original plan had me paying no more than $65, now I’m paying $0 for them. As reference, it’s normally like $250 for an oil change on the EcoDiesels at dealers; oil filters alone are $90 or so. Anywho, love the truck, here’s some more pics.

2EEFFDCD-D5C8-44B9-B97A-B394F87C5D87.jpeg C3A88E47-2E53-44C4-9474-A533C32C7E0B.jpeg 0FAB979A-E714-4A67-9F35-D115084E5D41.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/