5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

KCViper

Reaction score
Update on my Laramie build. Ordered 1/22. VIN a couple of days later. Got my build sheet and window sticker late last week and dealer said it was due to be shipped this week.....will see!! Dealer told me a couple of weeks ago it was due in 3/04-3/10 and that actually seems possible. I'm sure those who ordered before me are scratching their heads as to why their truck may not have even started build yet!!

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Update on my Laramie build. Ordered 1/22. VIN a couple of days later. Got my build sheet and window sticker late last week and dealer said it was due to be shipped this week.....will see!! Dealer told me a couple of weeks ago it was due in 3/04-3/10 and that actually seems possible. I'm sure those who ordered before me are scratching their heads as to why their truck may not have even started build yet!!

I checked mine this morning and still no movement in D1. Dealer said it should be shipped out on 3/1...at this point not likely..

BizWiz

Reaction score
Today I called for a change and every time they tried to tell me to call the dealership for more info I said that my dealership did not have any additional info and I just wanted to know from RAM Customer service why they said my vehicle would be delivered this week and it has not even been scheduled yet. Not 10 minutes later I got an email from US Customer Care:

Hello xxxxxxxxx,

I appreciate the time and effort you’ve taken to contact the Stellantis Information Center.

I am excited to learn of your all-new Ram truck that you have ordered and happy to assist you with providing you an update.

The vehicle identification number for your truck is 1C6SRFxxxxxxxxxxxxx7.

Currently your vehicle is in the scheduling stage of production. This means that the factory is working to obtain all needed parts to begin the build process of the truck. As such, we will work with our logistic resources to ensure your vehicle order is expedited and prioritized.

We encourage you to periodically stay in touch with your selling dealership for additional order updates as they become available. We will also offer new updates as details become available.

We do appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time and thank you for being a part of the Ram family.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us at 1-866-726-4636.

Sincerely,
Stellantis Information Center
5IsbirKy3i4cR0ARVmtx2c12pM-GpP6sK5lf9_9uCxd1PfWLQXQRJ25pndubOb4cTh5L7ymmZ36IKSc9YJUWGRAP_ixET55BWhDhE2RBSDKji244r3aU3CtTeiOYYDiPkR9fqPZIu5IhtNOgtoNUJZTR2djfDoKDsHlDIbaG-4dhYQY=s0-d-e1-ft

Not sure if that will make any difference. My order was just placed 6 weeks ago. But RAM customer service quoted me Feb 24th delivery ... not the dealer. I was expecting to wait until the end of March.

I also have a personal $1000 Chrysler cash bonus that expires on Feb 28th that I intend to hound them about until they extend it or offer me a new one.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Today I called for a change and every time they tried to tell me to call the dealership for more info I said that my dealership did not have any additional info and I just wanted to know from RAM Customer service why they said my vehicle would be delivered this week and it has not even been scheduled yet. Not 10 minutes later I got an email from US Customer Care:

Not sure if that will make any difference. My order was just placed 6 weeks ago. But RAM customer service quoted me Feb 24th delivery ... not the dealer. I was expecting to wait until the end of March.

I also have a personal $1000 Chrysler cash bonus that expires on Feb 28th that I intend to hound them about until they extend it or offer me a new one.

I believe it was posted somewhere or Ram said to disregard those emails as they were incorrectly sent. If you don't want to lose your incentive then you need to open a case so a case manager can get that extended for you.

KCViper

Reaction score
I checked mine this morning and still no movement in D1. Dealer said it should be shipped out on 3/1...at this point not likely..
Well, at least we are making some progress. Seems like Laramie CC 4x4's are moving long.....

laramie4x4

Reaction score

I called the incentive hotline about extending the cash offer, and they are very firm it can't be done. If you somehow succeeded, let me know!!

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's BS they can extend it @Royalist_Ram has his extended I believe or someone just did.
I called the incentive hotline about extending the cash offer, and they are very firm it can't be done. If you somehow succeeded, let me know!!

Incentives did indeed extend my offer, but it was pointless in my case because my dealer already had it in the offer 😂. But im sure most dealers won’t do that. But yeah incentives did extend it indefinitely and I had the code and everything to give to the dealer. Not to mention I picked up the truck before it even expired intially. So yeah it’s bs, talk to a different agent at the incentives dept.

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Friendly reminder that patience really does pay off. Just keep in contact with Stellantis and get yourself a Case Manager if you have longer than expected wait times for your trucks, mine took 12 1/2 weeks (supposed to take 4-6 weeks). Always ask for them when contacting Ram customer service. Be stern but polite. Hell they gave me a free maintenance plan 😂. Good luck bois, I’ll be here for questions.

8E651A3F-09D1-4EB9-ADF1-7CF007B8E737.jpeg 6E1C6AD4-2A26-445B-9FCD-B2CEC3DF8595.jpeg 035CB82C-AFD7-4106-94DC-34C186B444CD.jpeg 2158BB63-9728-4768-B443-3BB437E4C4E4.jpeg 3BD637AC-E9DE-4320-9B6A-A9B109378200.jpeg 19DB2A60-8477-4F49-8B8D-AD134C87483E.jpeg 41693C24-245F-4F51-808F-75C71D3AABEC.jpeg 658A2DB9-C59F-4ABA-8ECC-EC8291997AC7.jpeg 9D20EC43-C99F-47B0-B61A-CE4C1F2D965D.jpeg E42CEBCD-ED31-492A-B16D-C22AD0273C62.jpeg

Last edited:

redneck

Reaction score
glad you got your truck after a long wait i just got a chat agent to ask a case manager if they could expidite my order as it has been in the ready for production stage for 22 days all parts were in 2-1-21 he said somethings wrong should have been built by now. still no clue how the dealer gave me a delivery date with out a built truck yet

21bighorn

Reaction score
glad you got your truck after a long wait i just got a chat agent to ask a case manager if they could expidite my order as it has been in the ready for production stage for 22 days all parts were in 2-1-21 he said somethings wrong should have been built by now. still no clue how the dealer gave me a delivery date with out a built truck yet
1614047680220.png
Sorry to hear. I’m feeling your pain.

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah mine was in Inspection for 32 days lol.

DevinB

Reaction score
Friendly reminder that patience really does pay off. Just keep in contact with Stellantis and get yourself a Case Manager if you have longer than expected wait times for your trucks, mine took 12 1/2 weeks (supposed to take 4-6 weeks). Always ask for them when contacting Ram customer service. Be stern but polite. Hell they gave me a free maintenance plan 😂. Good luck bois, I’ll be here for questions.

View attachment 83657 View attachment 83659

What does it smell like? Sweet justice and Glory? You could probably charge $ for these pics...

BooShaker

Reaction score
chat people give out alot of wrong info dont get your hopes to hi next week they will tell you is going to be built any day now.
Yeah, I remain cautiously optimistic. I'm going to check in with the dealer and see if they have the same info.

RJS19

Reaction score
That's BS they can extend it @Royalist_Ram has his extended I believe or someone just did.
Just joined, first post. Like everyone else reading these posts has been a bit of therapy. Thanks to all that have shared their experiences. To add mine:
1/6/21 Order placed
1/8/21 Chat provided VIN
1/21/21 Email from Customer Service expecting to make delivery week of 2/22
2/9/21 Per Chat - Parts gathered entering build process soon
2/15/21 Dealer sees estimated ship date 2/26 (also said "take it with a grain of salt" and hope for end of March)
2/19/21 Called Incentives @ 1-800-227-0757, Asked about the 1k bonus cash I received via email and provided the code (email says expires 3/1/21). I was told that the most current info from FCA is that these offers do not expire on ordered vehicles and as long as I p/u within 2 weeks of delivery to dealer I could use it. They also said if the dealer has an issue with adding it to ask them to call in.
2/22 Chat says "Parts gathered entering build process soon". I inquired about the 1/21 customer care email etc... I was told that this status (I am guessing D1) takes three weeks and after three weeks they will escalate the issue. ( I am at 14 days). I also asked if the 7-9 week estimate is still valid and was told..."Average build time is approximately 7-9 weeks"

I've previously ordered 2 Durango's (2014 and 2019) and feel that there is a significant drop off in the amount of information they give you now vs. then. I guess they've decided to remain guarded in light of Covid. Honestly they probably should have dropped the delivery estimate email from customer care all together since that is causing more frustration.

Ordered 1/6/21: 2021 RAM 1500 Rebel 4x4– Two tone granite/black <> Hemi-eTorque <> e-shift on demand <> Level 2 <> Night Edition <> C&C <> Bed Liner <> Wheel House Liners <> Blind Spot.

Users who are viewing this thread