5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

RJS19

Reaction score
Placed an order on January 18th and have nothing but a vin to this point. RAM chat reports still locating parts. Where does one find one of these $1000 promos spoken of in this chat.? Is it just pure luck while on the website, or did you sign up to receive promotional through RAM. Thanks!
Sign up here... https://www.ramtrucks.com/sufu.html. I think it may be all luck after that, but try using multiple email addresses/browsers and browse the site often without clearing browser history/cookies. How frequently their systems see you on the site likely has a lot to do with sending a promo.

Ordered 1/6/21, 2021 RAM 1500 Rebel 4x4– Two tone granite/black <> Hemi-eTorque <> e-shift on demand <> Level 2 <> Night Edition <> C&C <> Bed Liner <> Wheel House Liners <> Blind Spot.

redneck

Reaction score
the incentive person i talked to says its like a lottery the computer just picks random email addresses to send cash out to

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
is this a new stage or same as before "all parts have been received" does it being sequenced actually mean anything new?

"Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon"

NCShooter

Reaction score
New email from Ram today apologizing for the January 21st email prediction delivery the week of 1/30/21.
Now predicting delivery the week of 3/8/21
Last I checked it was scheduled to ship 3/3, so I guess it’s possible.
The truck is built. I ordered 12/15/2020
If it arrives then it will be right at 12 weeks....

redneck

Reaction score
is this a new stage or same as before "all parts have been received" does it being sequenced actually mean anything new?

"Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon"
mine has been SEQUENCED for production for 24 days now all my parts were in on 2-1-21 still not built

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I got that same message today when I just checked. Even spoke with the dealer about it and he knows it is a waiting game. At this point I'll check back on Monday to see if anything happens but doubting it.

Reaction score
Update:

12/31/20 - Ordered
1/21/21 - Email from RAM Customer care quoting delivery during the week of Feb 16.
2/10/21 - Ram Chat informed me that all parts had been delivered and the vehicle was ready for assembly.
2/16/21 - Ram Chat informed me that truck has been built and is awaiting quality control inspection.
2/21/21 - Ram Chat informed me that all parts had been delivered and the vehicle was ready for assembly (we are going backwards).
2/22/21 - Emailed dealer who responded immediately - Truck is in "E" status which is framing. Estimated shipping date of 2/25, but dealer thinks this unlikely.
2/25/21 - Email from RAM Customer Care apologizing for their incorrect 1/21/21 email. The email says they expect that the truck will reach the dealer the week of 3/24/21 (bringing the build time to 12 weeks).

KCViper

Reaction score
mine has been SEQUENCED for production for 24 days now all my parts were in on 2-1-21 still not built
I was told by Ram chat when mine was in "sequenced for production" status that it could stay in that status for up to 30 days (mine was on day 10 when I checked).

redneck

Reaction score
i was told by a supervisor on the last chat that the wait time in sequence is only 21 days .. then the next week the chat girl i got said up to 31 days. who knows it changes with every phone call these people need to get on the same page. their incompetence has me stressed out.
ordered 1-13-21 still in sequenced to build

MagicA4

Reaction score
It's getting comical ... Yet another email from RAM today (personalized not canned), apologizing for the original email from January again and telling me to expect delivery next week. They also provided the VON this time!?! Since the build date per dealer is next Friday ... this sounds like bs yet again. So I called ..... this time (using the VON) they could find the truck in the system and I was told the build process has started yesterday (yay me!). ETA supposedly next Thursday (yay me again). Next I called the dealer .. ecstatic obviously .. just to get told that the truck is still in D1, no movement. He expects quite some time in the Mopar Custom Shop and he's happy when the truck arrives in March. I'm not. If I find a F150 in the meantime I'll jump ship.

KCViper

Reaction score
Sad that with all the the technology available these days that buyers can't get more specific and accurate information. With Porsche, you have the ability to actually watch your car on the production line at certain times!! Come on Ram!!!

BizWiz

Reaction score
I have a few updates to share along the lines great customer service I received this week from RAM:

Six weeks after my order was placed it was still the same "VIN generated pending scheduling" status so I complained to RAM Customer Service. They said to call my dealership and I said NO, my dealership told me 10 weeks. It was RAM customer service that told me my vehicle would be delivered in 6 weeks (yesterday to be exact) and they needed to be the ones to explain why that information was false. They said someone would follow up with me in 48 hours. Nine minutes later I received an email that my order would be prioritized and expedited and 24 hours later my vehicle was scheduled for production with all parts allocated. They did not share the schedule with me but I did receive an email confirming it and my dealership sent a text telling me the order had advanced to preproduction.

On another note, I had a personal bonus cash offer that was expiring and I called and talked to the Incentives team. They were great and researched all the rules of the promotion and spelled out for me the steps I needed to do to be able to use the incentive after it expired. Some incentives offer "Sold Order Protection" which this one did. I just needed the dealership to create a "Sold Order Protection" case which they happily did!

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When you guys are checking with Ram Chat, are you using the VIN or VON #?

RJS19

Reaction score
I have a few updates to share along the lines great customer service I received this week from RAM:

Six weeks after my order was placed it was still the same "VIN generated pending scheduling" status so I complained to RAM Customer Service. They said to call my dealership and I said NO, my dealership told me 10 weeks. It was RAM customer service that told me my vehicle would be delivered in 6 weeks (yesterday to be exact) and they needed to be the ones to explain why that information was false. They said someone would follow up with me in 48 hours. Nine minutes later I received an email that my order would be prioritized and expedited and 24 hours later my vehicle was scheduled for production with all parts allocated. They did not share the schedule with me but I did receive an email confirming it and my dealership sent a text telling me the order had advanced to preproduction.

On another note, I had a personal bonus cash offer that was expiring and I called and talked to the Incentives team. They were great and researched all the rules of the promotion and spelled out for me the steps I needed to do to be able to use the incentive after it expired. Some incentives offer "Sold Order Protection" which this one did. I just needed the dealership to create a "Sold Order Protection" case which they happily did!
Great info, Thanks! I had spoke to incentives and they also said my bonus cash would not expire but just said have the dealer call if it was an issue. I'll check with the dealer about the "sold order protection".

I also got the apology email. My 2/22 date was moved to 3/23. It prompted me to check the chat and I went from "entering build soon" yesterday to "paint stage" today. Hopefully this continues and they get things moving along. Would be great if they added some cushion into these new dates and are able to beat them by a week or two.

Ordered 1/6/21, 2021 RAM 1500 Rebel 4x4– Two tone granite/black <> Hemi-eTorque <> e-shift on demand <> Level 2 <> Night Edition <> C&C <> Bed Liner <> Wheel House Liners <> Blind Spot.

MagicA4

Reaction score
Sad that with all the the technology available these days that buyers can't get more specific and accurate information. With Porsche, you have the ability to actually watch your car on the production line at certain times!! Come on Ram!!!
Lol .. I give them the Porsche example literally every single time I call. I had no problem waiting for my 992 ... but c'mon ... this is a freaking truck!!!

redneck

Reaction score

i just dont understand this mine is at the 6 week mark & still in schudeling the chat people say its moving thru the process fine dont worry yet you were able to get someone to speed up the process.

redneck

Reaction score
i ordered my wife a new jaguar 2 yrs ago i could track the build process from here ,see when it was on the shipping lot, & track the boat with real time gps as it came across the atlantic i saw when it passed customs in the port of georgia & was loaded on a car carrier.. wtf ram

Gonzo2231

Reaction score
RamChat finally started saying that the parts are in and it is scheduled to be built “very soon” rather than that the parts are still being allocated. Not really gonna take anything from that as everyone is saying parts are in but aren’t getting anywhere. Also talked to my dealer on the phone who said it’s been in D1 for weeks but he doesn’t know when it’s actually scheduled to be built and has no way of finding out apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread