5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

YardSale

Reaction score
Ok, so I've been in "I" status for a week now.....How long does it normally take to move to "J" status?

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If it helps any, I think the one that got stuck in I status had his truck build trashed and started over.

Oops, that’s probably not helpful :sick:

YardSale

Reaction score
If it helps any, I think the one that got stuck in I status had his truck build trashed and started over.

LOL! No worries......it'll get here when it gets here.

toldford

Reaction score
My VIN can be moved to the delivered sheet. Many thanks to everyone on this forum for the tracking therapy for the past 6 weeks. I will continue to post with all the great things and lack of problems!

Attachments

• 20181006_174059.jpg
    20181006_174059.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 57
  • 20181006_174029.jpg
    20181006_174029.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 58

ramfan

Reaction score
Great news. I'm in week 21 and still waiting I'm in KZ for over a month now with a delivery date of 9/26

RAM 4times

Reaction score

i saw something interesting on my dealers website a couple of days ago. i ordered my limited on 4-11 and got my vin on 4-12. after 10 weeks i checked on my status and it was in JB. not what i wanted to hear. went to my dealer and they checked and said it was in I status and would be out of that in a few days. they printed me out a new order sheet and it had a different vin #! exact same build just a different #. i got that truck on 7-20 and been loving it ever since. now the truck with the original vin # is in transit to my dealer. i might be seeing a twin to my truck on the road one of these days.

ramfan

Reaction score
Thanks for the support. Glad to hear you have no issues with your truck. Just a little frustrated.

ramfan

Reaction score
Still waiting to hear from Ram about where my truck is .have e mail asking about my purchase just don't have a truck .

noanoa

Reaction score
so how do i get my order tracked? sorry im a rookie here. i did pay the $30
My VIN is 1C6SRFHT4KN682328
can somebody help me?

ptrnfan

Reaction score
Looks like my data on the list may have gotten messed up. I went from KZ yesterday to D today. Probably an update error. My VIN is 1C6SRFRT4KN682473.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No sure what happened, I don’t think he pulled your data tonight. Hopefully next time he will pull the complete list

ptrnfan

Reaction score
No sure what happened, I don’t think he pulled your data tonight. Hopefully next time he will pull the complete list

Thanks for the reply. Has anyone heard from BBW? Did he get through the storm ok?

Users who are viewing this thread