5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

noanoa

Reaction score
interesting. i ordered mine on the 9/13.
the only difference between our trucks is i have rambox and you don't and you have pano and i don't.
you received yours. i have no idea where mine is

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
interesting. i ordered mine on the 9/13.
the only difference between our trucks is i have rambox and you don't and you have pano and i don't.
you received yours. i have no idea where mine is

Yours is built and stuck in a holding yard in Detroit. As to why it is stuck, I have no clue

noanoa

Reaction score
4 months!. then how can i complain? still, its hard to take when some get there truck in 5 weeks.

thanks ed. my saleswoman said its having additional inspections and that the etorque is new to the line. is that the production line?
i sure hope they finish inspectig soon. i still need to ship it accross the pacific!

hessclark

Reaction score
I had a welcome surprise today when I noticed my truck has moved to KZ status and is preparing to ship. It hasn’t even been 3 weeks since I ordered it and customer care estimates about 2 weeks until delivery. That would be less than 5 weeks from order to delivery. It looks like the factory is moving pretty quick right now. Probably since they stopped lots of the options until next year which reduced the number of new orders.

MSchnLoneStar19

Reaction score
My order was place this past Monday 10/29 and was moved to D1 the same week on Friday 11/02 with EST. Ship Date of 11/17 .

Keeping fingers crossed that delivery will take place before Christmas

Siscoster

Reaction score
My order was place this past Monday 10/29 and was moved to D1 the same week on Friday 11/02 with EST. Ship Date of 11/17 .

Keeping fingers crossed that delivery will take place before Christmas

Mine is moving at the same rate. Ordered 10/27 and D1 on 11/2 but customer service won’t give me an estimated date for some reason....

MSchnLoneStar19

Reaction score
Mine is moving at the same rate. Ordered 10/27 and D1 on 11/2 but customer service won’t give me an estimated date for some reason....
My dealership shared their print out of the status... however, I am not counting on the stated ship date of the 17th.

If it is delivered before Christmas i’ll Be very happy.

noanoa

Reaction score
i just went from budd yard to Jefferson North Assembly plant. anyone know what that means? i'm still in KZ
also, i am the only one at Jefferson Assembly. everyone else is at Sterling Heights Assembly. wonder what that means. anyone?

ballgame168

Reaction score
Ordered my truck on 10/15. Just got an email from my dealer stating my truck is in transit but "it's current ETA is TBD due to a hold up at the factory with not enough truck carriers for all of vehicles in transit."

Last edited:

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered my truck on 10/15. Just got an email from my dealer stating my truck is in transition but "it's current ETA is TBD due to a hold up at the factory with not enough truck carriers for all of vehicles in transit."

Interesting, I ordered 10 days later and had somewhat similar options ( a rebel, but same shocks, rambox, non-etorque V8 etc).

I'd be happy if it shows up before new years, finding out I MIGHT get it late November?
Awesome.

ballgame168

Reaction score
Interesting, I ordered 10 days later and had somewhat similar options ( a rebel, but same shocks, rambox, non-etorque V8 etc).

I'd be happy if it shows up before new years, finding out I MIGHT get it late November?
Awesome.
The dealer originally told me 6-8 weeks but I was expecting 12 weeks based on this forum. Still keeping my expectations low but it seems like it sped through the build and inspection process given what some other guys have experienced.

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The dealer originally told me 6-8 weeks but I was expecting 12 weeks based on this forum. Still keeping my expectations low but it seems like it sped through the build and inspection process given what some other guys have experienced.

Interesting - I was thinking 12 weeks too, quoted 8-ish by the dealership.
That said they said for me to check back with them in 4 weeks (at the time I ordered), to see if we had a VIN number yet.
So there's a chance when I check in I get a, "oh wow that moved quickly? Do you have your money ready?" if my experience goes like yours!

ballgame168

Reaction score
Interesting - I was thinking 12 weeks too, quoted 8-ish by the dealership.
That said they said for me to check back with them in 4 weeks (at the time I ordered), to see if we had a VIN number yet.
So there's a chance when I check in I get a, "oh wow that moved quickly? Do you have your money ready?" if my experience goes like yours!
I hope you get good news!

knightro84

Reaction score
I also ordered mine on the 15th and got the exact same message today.

Looking at the tracking spreadsheet today it looks like both of our trucks got delivered to the New Boston, MI VDC today... wonder if they will get on a train and then truck and be delivered to Koons at the same time!

Unfortunately for me I'm so busy with work and travel plans for Thanksgiving that I'm not going to be able to make it up there until the first or second weekend in December to get it

ballgame168

Reaction score
Looking at the tracking spreadsheet today it looks like both of our trucks got delivered to the New Boston, MI VDC today... wonder if they will get on a train and then truck and be delivered to Koons at the same time!

Unfortunately for me I'm so busy with work and travel plans for Thanksgiving that I'm not going to be able to make it up there until the first or second weekend in December to get it
Talked to Craig last night and he said he is expecting 3 ordered trucks in addition to mine to all arrive around the same time and possibly same day. Assume yours is one of the 3. He expects them by the end of the month and perhaps a little sooner. FIngers crossed!

Bhbdvm

Reaction score
Hate to ask this question, but is there a website or other option to tracking an order? How are you finding out the status of your ordered vehicles?

Users who are viewing this thread