5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

JoeRam

Reaction score
How are most of you tracking your build, is there a web site?

Mark17

Reaction score
Looking at the tracking spreadsheet the trucks that seem to take longer right now appear to be Rambox, and maybe Offroad package. There are 4 of us over 8 weeks now I think (which is far better than it was a few weeks ago - nice to see all the folks who ordered back in May finally get built!!)
Mine has been on D1 for 131 days

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mine has been on D1 for 131 days
Odds are that you regressed from D1 to D and simply weren't informed about it (I know MOTS doesn't show this). I showed as D1 for 100+ days, but my build sheet (when the truck was finally built) had the line item "4M4 D1-To-D Regress" listed. It'll get built eventually, and everything speeds up from there.

YardSale

Reaction score
So I've noticed that the tracking sheet hasn't been updated in 2 days.....is that because there's no change to the report?

speedgtp

Reaction score
So I've noticed that the tracking sheet hasn't been updated in 2 days.....is that because there's no change to the report?
That's my luck.. No movement for 30 days then finally somethings happens and no update....

ptrnfan

Reaction score
What does it mean when the status of my truck is "D" on the Formated page but "D1" on the RawData page?

Couchsachraga

Reaction score
Tracking sheet is often not updated on Tuesdays as BBW has other commitments as I tecall

tcw3628

Reaction score
What does it mean when the status of my truck is "D" on the Formated page but "D1" on the RawData page?
It’s a formula issue on the user data page. Anyone after row 95 on the raw data page will show D until it is updated. I’m sure they’ll fix it next update.

ptrnfan

Reaction score
It’s a formula issue on the user data page. Anyone after row 95 on the raw data page will show D until it is updated. I’m sure they’ll fix it next update.
Thanks for the information. I'm sure it will get worked out, I just like to understand how things work.

Users who are viewing this thread