5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Lrpilot

Reaction score
My dealer just told me expected arrival date is the 19th of Jan but RamChat said no build date set yet. Hmmm.
With my build, the dealer gave me an estimated ship date before the actual assembly began. That date was 1/7. My truck was finished and is ready to ship as of 1/4. Sometimes the dealers have better info and sometimes RAM Chat seems to know more. At least that’s was my experience during the last month.

Donmacky

Reaction score
I got an estimated delivery of 1/18, but mine is still in D1 status (all parts available and ready to build). I am not too optimistic about the delivery date.

fsjosh

Reaction score
On 12/28 Ramchat said my truck was built and queued for shipping and would arrive at the dealer between 12/23 and 1/6 lol. Just goes to show they don't have firm info. It got there 12/30.

MacFly

Reaction score
On 12/28 Ramchat said my truck was built and queued for shipping and would arrive at the dealer between 12/23 and 1/6 lol. Just goes to show they don't have firm info. It got there 12/30.
That would've been pretty impressive for it to get there before it left

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
With my build, the dealer gave me an estimated ship date before the actual assembly began. That date was 1/7. My truck was finished and is ready to ship as of 1/4. Sometimes the dealers have better info and sometimes RAM Chat seems to know more. At least that’s was my experience during the last month.
Yeah I just want it soon haha.

mwbrogan

Reaction score
Making some progress:
21 November - order and VON
28 November - VIN
07 December - ordering Parts
12 December - all parts received/ready to build
(Dealer indicated a first or second week of January ship date)
6 January - build sheet available (Initial Build complete, awaiting QA prior to additional equipment installation)
7 January - Window Sticker

Lrpilot

Reaction score
Picking up speed. As of 8 January, Ram Chat says it is cleared for shipping with a potential ETA at the dealer of 11-25 January.

Looks like cash incentives are improving, too.
What are you seeing for cash incentives now?

AK103

Reaction score

Looks like they got worse this month.

$2000 in rebates, or 0% + $500.

That being said, they didn't get better last month till mid-month. That's when they bumped it up to $1500 incentive with the 0%.

Edit: Btw, I'm talking about incentives on a Limited.

Lrpilot

Reaction score

Looks like they got worse this month.

$2000 in rebates, or 0% + $500.

That being said, they didn't get better last month till mid-month. That's when they bumped it up to $1500 incentive with the 0%.

Edit: Btw, I'm talking about incentives on a Limited.
That $2000 cash incentive says you have to finance thru Chrysler. So, both available incentives require Chrysler financing? Seems odd to me.

Donmacky

Reaction score
12/5 ordered I tried looking up build sheet but it's not coming up🤷‍♂️
Ordered mine on 12/4 and nothing new from chat other than the same ole answer, parts available and waiting to be built. Crazy how they are all scheduled and built. Congrats on yours being ready to ship.

AK103

Reaction score
That $2000 cash incentive says you have to finance thru Chrysler. So, both available incentives require Chrysler financing? Seems odd to me.

Seems like it, you either take a percentage loan and $2000 incentives.
OR 0% with $500.
Either way it looks like you need to take a loan out from CC.

Lrpilot

Reaction score
Seems like it, you either take a percentage loan and $2000 incentives.
OR 0% with $500.
Either way it looks like you need to take a loan out from CC.
Guess I will be refinancing ASAP! 🤣

mwbrogan

Reaction score
I'm seeing $2,500 in cash, $500 of which you get only if you finance with Chrysler (there are three separate rebates there). Or 0% + $500, also if you finance with Chrysler. Not quite as good as employee pricing, but on top of an FFP (TreadLightly) price, it's pretty close.

I'm getting more optimistic that I'll take delivery in time to take the $1500 bonus cash from December, too.

Users who are viewing this thread