5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Lrpilot

Reaction score
I'm seeing $2,500 in cash, $500 of which you get only if you finance with Chrysler (there are three separate rebates there). Or 0% + $500, also if you finance with Chrysler. Not quite as good as employee pricing, but on top of an FFP (TreadLightly) price, it's pretty close.

I'm getting more optimistic that I'll take delivery in time to take the $1500 bonus cash from December, too.
Can you point me to these incentives? Also, some on here have said the $1500 pop up rebate can’t be used with Tread Lightly discount.

DanoUF

Reaction score
That $2000 cash incentive says you have to finance thru Chrysler. So, both available incentives require Chrysler financing? Seems odd to me.
The $2000 is made up of the $500 CC Cash, and $1500 of Consumer Cash (21CM1) So if you don't want to finance w/ CC you only get the $1500.

Lrpilot

Reaction score
The $2000 is made up of the $500 CC Cash, and $1500 of Consumer Cash (21CM1) So if you don't want to finance w/ CC you only get the $1500.
If you finance their CC, can you refinance 30 days later without penalty? I can get 2.1% via a refinance with my credit union.

DanoUF

Reaction score
If you finance their CC, can you refinance 30 days later without penalty? I can get 2.1% via a refinance with my credit union.
I can only paraphrase what I've read here since I haven't taken delivery of my truck yet. The dealer usually will tell you that you need to keep the loan for 3 months, but from what others here have said there doesn't seem to be a penalty if you refi or pay it off as soon as you get your acct info. The reason the dealer wants you to keep it for 3 months, is that is how long it takes for them to get their kickback.

NJT3

Reaction score
Waiting to hear back from sales guy on my Bighorn.... Sticker showed up on sticker link yesterday... Technically think order was pushed on 12/1 though I ordered on black Friday...
Think I'll be 1000 more at delivery though consumer cash is now 1500 vs 1000 my dealer had a regional rebate of 1500 in November but only national rebates are gauranteed at time of order.... So 4500 vs 5500 before website coupon. So looking at 6k off...I re-upped coupon on 12/21 so good until 2/19 for it's use.

Donmacky

Reaction score
I am seeing $3250 in incentives for Laramie in my area. National Retail Consumer Cash $1500, Southwest Regional Consumer Cash $750, National Retail Bonus Cash $500, and Chrysler Capital Bonus Cash of $500 if you finance with them. I also have the $1500 coupon good until Feb. 10. Hopefully my truck will arrive in time to take advantage of these incentives. Not sure if I will go with Chrysler for financing depending on their interests rates compared to other lenders.

Does anyone know what interest rates are being offered by Chrysler?

mwbrogan

Reaction score
My dealer just told me expected arrival date is the 19th of Jan but RamChat said no build date set yet. Hmmm.

I had that happen to me. The dealer gave me a potential ship, while Ram Chat kept saying the build wasn't even scheduled yet. We'll see if it ships next week (on time, per the dealer), but so far we seem on track with what the dealer has told me.

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had that happen to me. The dealer gave me a potential ship, while Ram Chat kept saying the build wasn't even scheduled yet. We'll see if it ships next week (on time, per the dealer), but so far we seem on track with what the dealer has told me.
Yeah I'm expecting they make it next week. Btw sick build, Bench Seat with a 12in is really Unique and Cool.

NJT3

Reaction score
Ok sales guy got back to me
"In transit. It left New Boston, MI yesterday at 9:38 PM. Scheduled to arrive in Twin OAKS, PA on 1/15/2021"

So hopefully deliver to NJ sometime week of 12/18

Now the games begin when he'll circle back on Monday with finance manager ect so I'm not doing that stuff day of.... Hopefully I can get discounted pricing in trade of doing warranty through them last negotiation stop...ie drop the price of the Truck almost full amount of warranty. As opposed to say zigler ect.

GeePee77

Reaction score
Ordered: 10-31-2020
Estimated Delivery: 6-8 weeks
Purchased: 12-24-2020

Lrpilot

Reaction score
Ordered Nov 11 & delivered Jan 9. Enjoying my new Ram!
Congrats! Seems like a long time to be delivered. Any idea what took so long. Mine has been in shipping status for several days now but no delivery ETA yet.

broken_vet

Reaction score
2021 Limited, non-etorque hemi, Ramboxes. Southern Colorado front range area.

11/12 - ordered
11/16 - vin
12/9 - build sheet
12/18 - window sticker
ETA 1/14 - 1/28

Tidewater Ram

Reaction score
Congrats! Seems like a long time to be delivered. Any idea what took so long. Mine has been in shipping status for several days now but no delivery ETA yet.
No idea Lrpilot - maybe parts availability? Not sure I’d put a lot of faith in the status reporting. Ram said the truck was built but waiting shipment while my dealer said it was already in VA. I’m just glad it’s here!

Ezsailor

Reaction score
Where are you getting you order updates? I ordered mine at end of October and basically my sales person doesn’t know a thing, but I just heard that I have recent been assigned VIN number. I emailed RAM and they said to contact my salesperson! Any other sources for the build status update? Thanks

laramie4x4

Reaction score
Where are you getting you order updates? I ordered mine at end of October and basically my sales person doesn’t know a thing, but I just heard that I have recent been assigned VIN number. I emailed RAM and they said to contact my salesperson! Any other sources for the build status update? Thanks
VIN should be assigned the day after the order is put in. You can try RAM care chat here

Lrpilot

Reaction score
Have you talked to RAM Chat? And you should’ve had a VIN within days of the order being placed.

GeePee77

Reaction score
Our salesperson was great with keeping us posted with status. He was able to look up where the vehicle was in transit to the dealership.

Users who are viewing this thread