5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Moestavern33

Reaction score
Absolutely. I will give the rundown. Hopefully it will be Friday or Saturday. Dealership is expecting to get it tomorrow.
Hey billflu, how did it go at the dealership with your delivery? I’m very curious what kind of deal they worked out for you with rebates and the Dec. EP. I’m expecting my truck in the next week or so and I’m just wondering what I can expect.
Thanks,
Matt

Kevlars

Reaction score
Ya interested as well. Mine just got offloaded from the ramp waiting for the final leg from the depot to the dealer.

Triman11427

Reaction score
I ordered 11/27/20 and had Vin and Von in 2 days. Went to D1 in 2 weeks or so. Last Thursday was D1 and Monday was in paint and today is in inspection. So it looks like slow to start with a quick build time in the middle and a slow shipping timeframe. It’s nice to get the complete build sheet. It was 10 pages long. Next I’m hoping to get a copy of the actual sticker. Anyone have a link for that?

Donmacky

Reaction score
I ordered a 2021 1500 Longhorn on 10/9/20. Found out today it was in JS (shipped to storage).
My timeline has looked like this:
Ordered 10/9/2020
VIN 10/13/2020
D1 11/2/2020
Build sheet 11/16/2020
JS 12/14/2020?

My salesman is trying to get more info, hopefully I get it by new years.
You must be getting the build codes such as D1 and JS from the dealership. If you go to the chat, they don't have the codes and just tell you ready to be built or waiting on shipping, etc.

jai91

Reaction score
You must be getting the build codes such as D1 and JS from the dealership. If you go to the chat, they don't have the codes and just tell you ready to be built or waiting on shipping, etc.
Yes, these codes were from the sales rep at the dealership. I have found Ram Chat to only be helpful to keep one from annoying the dealer. But now I wish I had annoyed the dealer more because even he was surprised to see a ship to storage code and contacted whatever is above the dealer("higher" for you military folks) in the order chain.

DanoUF

Reaction score
I ordered 11/27/20 and had Vin and Von in 2 days. Went to D1 in 2 weeks or so. Last Thursday was D1 and Monday was in paint and today is in inspection. So it looks like slow to start with a quick build time in the middle and a slow shipping timeframe. It’s nice to get the complete build sheet. It was 10 pages long. Next I’m hoping to get a copy of the actual sticker. Anyone have a link for that?
Add you VIN after the = sign in this address https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

fsjosh

Reaction score
Mine was ordered 11/24 and I'm still waiting on it to be built. I guess they don't build sequentially.

Kazoo

Reaction score
Congratulations... we are jealous now...lol
I hunted this truck down to the Railcar, and position on the railcar it was positioned in.... They threw a curveball when the removed my truck from my buddies company to transport.... I found out they are subcontracting UPS Logistics to handle overflow for Chrysler Fiat....

Triman11427

Reaction score
Mine was ordered 11/24 and I'm still waiting on it to be built. I guess they don't build sequentially.
I have no idea how they prioritize or determine which truck is built in the line. Now I’m in limbo because I have no timeline from this point on.

Kazoo

Reaction score
Triman, how many options did you pack into your truck?? More options, more time to source supplies, line supplies up, get you build into the production cue, and build truck....

I was 2 months for a LOADED 2021 Laramie 1500...

Triman11427

Reaction score
Triman, how many options did you pack into your truck?? More options, more time to source supplies, line supplies up, get you build into the production cue, and build truck....

I was 2 months for a LOADED 2021 Laramie 1500...
Laramie Sport package, level 2, power step, 5.7 HEMI e-torque

DanoUF

Reaction score
Nice. did you go for the black interior ? I also got blind spot on mine and the leather sound grp HK.
Yep, Black interior. I also went w/ the Tech and advanced safety groups. I have a HUD in my 328d, and miss it everytime I have to drive something w/o it. The advanced safety group wasn't a "must have", but since I was ordering I figured I would go a head and get it.

Users who are viewing this thread