5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

DLDiamondboy

Reaction score
Stopped by the Dealer today to pick up the Filler neck I ordered for the new truck,
This so I can weld in two Bungs for the transfer lines to the AUX fuel Tank.

Asked for an Update on the Truck. Salesman Said it is built and due to go Shipping on Monday.
Should be at the Dealers lot by the end of the month.

Ordered 9-30-20
Vin 10-20-20

Malodave
Nice! I ordered mine on 9-30-20 as well. Had the VIN straightaway. Still in D1 status. 1500 Laramie white/white bucket seats, 5.7L eTorque 4x4, 12" U connect, Trailer brake control,Tech group, Advanced safety group, bed utility group,Laramie level 2 group.

trithumb

Reaction score
Your dealer should provide you a VON within the first 72hrs of ordering. Otherwise they haven't put the order in yet. From there you can chat online with Ram Chat and they can keep you updated as often as you want to jump into chat with them. If you google Ram Status Codes, the first link should be to another forum that has a full description of all the individual steps your vehicle should go through until delivery.
They had it, they just never sent it to me. All is good now, it is "pending scheduling" right now per the chat last night.

Mother

Reaction score
Ordered my new Rebel on 10/19 and just got the VIN from the dealer today along with a screenshot that shows current status as D1.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Talked to Ram chat again and they said my truck has been in D1 for 7 days. Dealer said it shows ship date of 10/31. Oddly enough I spoke with Ram the day before and they told me the parts were still being gathered. Must be some lag on their end.

Cochise

Reaction score
Just talk to my salesman and he said it should show any moment and it shows as shipped!! The dealership is like maybe 60 miles from the plant.

pharmerrob

Reaction score
Still no window sticker for mine and it was built 4-5 days ago.
It's amazing how different it can be for everyone. My window sticker didn't come up until this week - 4 weeks after it had been built and right when it changed to shipping status.

Grouper

Reaction score
Order placed 9/24. Checked with dealer today (Craig at Koons) and he said it's in D1.

I asked if he could determine how long it's been D1. He said that info isn't available.

SJC5

Reaction score
Contacted Ram Chat today and was told: "I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage and is in transit to your dealership, however a Dealer ETA has not been provided quite yet". Hopefully it will not get stuck at the railyard like others. My guess is next week but I will check again on Friday to see of there is an ETA. I am not in a rush as I am "hoping" November rebates are better than October for a Laramie.
Contacted Ram Chat again today and now the status is "prepping for shipment". Still has not left the factory. Ram Chat said it can stay in this state for 6 weeks. So the truck was complete last Wednesday or Thursday and now just waiting to "be shipped". No dealer ETA.

Total

Reaction score
Ordered 10/22/20. Got my VIN 10/23/20. According to RAM chat "all the materials needed to move forward with the build have been received. It should be entering the build status shortly." They're unable to give me the code but I'm guessing it's D?

Nfenton94086

Reaction score
Ordered 10/22/20. Got my VIN 10/23/20. According to RAM chat "all the materials needed to move forward with the build have been received. It should be entering the build status shortly." They're unable to give me the code but I'm guessing it's D?

You’re in D1. Your dealer should have an estimated build date for you.

johnehr

Reaction score
Window sticker showed up last night, 10/22. Ram chat says its status is “shipping”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dealer says “it will be here no later than Nov 11”.

Ordered 9/10
VIN 9/14
Build sheet 10/21
Window sticker 10/22
ETA to Minneapolis 11/11

WanderingDuc

Reaction score
Well after getting the email from the dealer at lunch saying they hadnt put it on the truck at the railyard, I got the update late in the afternoon that its on the truck to be at the dealer tomorrow morning. On track for a pick up Saturday!

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No I think that would be D1. Mine was in the same state and it was D1. Just wasn’t a hard date schedule for the build day.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dealer says “it will be here no later than Nov 11”.

Ordered 9/10
VIN 9/14
Build sheet 10/21
Window sticker 10/22
ETA to Minneapolis 11/11

8 weeks isn’t so bad. Pretty decent turn around.

Cochise

Reaction score
Window sticker now available as of today. Really hoping the truck show up at the dealership today too.

Users who are viewing this thread