5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

jjhall8

Reaction score
Success! Salesman really came through to get it prepped and cleaned for delivery the same day it came off the truck!
I ordered one just like it. How did you get monotone paint? It was not available when I ordered mine last month. Are your wheels solid black?

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dealership emailed me today saying it’s in KZ. Hopefully it makes it out to the PNE sooner rather than later.

WanderingDuc

Reaction score
I ordered one just like it. How did you get monotone paint? It was not available when I ordered mine last month. Are your wheels solid black?
When I ordered in August, Hydro Blue was only available in solid on the Ram build site (2020s). Think the dealers can order any Rebel color in monotone even though it doesn't show that way on the build site. As to the black wheels, I need to get with @RamCares... my build sheet says I got the newer mid gloss black wheels, but they came as the same silver ring with black internals as the 2020s

bcpong

Reaction score
Hopefully. Seams like the shipping takes the longest
When did you order? I’ve been looking at all these orders move along, trying to figure out what options I’ve selected that’s causing it to be slower. Been in D1 for about 2 weeks now, ordered 9/21

Nfenton94086

Reaction score
When did you order? I’ve been looking at all these orders move along, trying to figure out what options I’ve selected that’s causing it to be slower. Been in D1 for about 2 weeks now, ordered 9/21
I wonder if it’s the ram box. I didn’t order one on mine.

Ordered 9/23 and on a train last I checked.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
BUG probably. Has to go out to get a spray in liner.

Cochise

Reaction score
I have the BUG and it only took a day or two for the liner. Hopefully I’ll get my truck tomorrow.

bcpong

Reaction score
I wonder if it’s the ram box. I didn’t order one on mine.

Ordered 9/23 and on a train last I checked.
Yeah I’m thinking Rambox ... there were a few others on this thread that showed slightly longer order to build times with ram boxes ... everything else on my order seemed to overlap with some of the quickest ones

Dontra

Reaction score
I ordered the BUG, rambox and MFT. Ordered 9/25 in KZ 11/1. Just the luck of the draw.

Wch_chip

Reaction score
Ordered 9/04. It was built on 10/16. Still in JB as of this morning, has BUG and Ramboxes.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How long does it usually take them to establish an ETA date to the dealership? Mine moved to KZ on 11/1.

pharmerrob

Reaction score
I would have said the BUG or max steel for some reason - those are what your build and mine have in common. Mine sat in final inspection for 4 weeks making me think one of my options caused the delay but can't which one would make sense based on what others say. I ordered 8/6 and was told by RamCares it was awaiting shipment on 10/26. It's been awaiting shipment for a week now. Worried I'm gonna lose all my bets I made saying it'd be here by Thanksgiving

SharkLazer

Reaction score
Got the news today that it's unloaded from the train. Now just have to wait the unknown time to get put on the car carrier and taken to the dealership.

It's sooooo close and yet so far!

(Ordered 8/24 and located in Montana, for those trying to estimate timelines. Also got nearly all the bells and whistles except for the trailer camera and trailer tow mirrors)

Llermor

Reaction score
Can anyone help me understand the different statuses? They are confusing to figure out. I believe D status means they are still collecting all the parts. D1 means they have all the parts and are waiting to build. Then there seem to be F, KZ, and JB statuses as well. What do those mean? What order do they go in? Are there others? It's fascinating to learn about how the whole process works - it's just hard to be patient! I'm in F status - but I'm not sure exactly what that means. Ordered 9/14. Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online