5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

trithumb

Reaction score
Im glad im not the only one constantly wanting to know what the status of my truck is haha. I put my order in only 2 weeks ago, reached out to them on Monday but already want to bother them again. Taking everything in me to not keep checking in.

EEnginerd

Reaction score
Im glad im not the only one constantly wanting to know what the status of my truck is haha. I put my order in only 2 weeks ago, reached out to them on Monday but already want to bother them again. Taking everything in me to not keep checking in.
I'm with you on that! I could either check in constantly or window shop for upgrades. Or both.

But I took a different path than most. I couldn't care less about most of the options and packages, but I was still able to order the good stuff. The Tradesman still comes standard with lots of niceties.

trithumb

Reaction score
I'm with you on that! I could either check in constantly or window shop for upgrades. Or both.

But I took a different path than most. I couldn't care less about most of the options and packages, but I was still able to order the good stuff. The Tradesman still comes standard with lots of niceties.
I hear ya on that. I wish I could have done that. But it's gonna sound dumb but I went to the laramie because I needed the ball cooling seats. They are pretty glorious and laramie was the lowest trim I could get it in. Then I went nuts with the packages and got carried away. I kinda want to call and see if its too late to add the fancy LCD rearview mirror thing but I know how my back up cam gets annoying with water drops or snow on it so I can only imagine how annoying thats going to be for a rear view camera.

EEnginerd

Reaction score
I hear ya on that. I wish I could have done that. But it's gonna sound dumb but I went to the laramie because I needed the ball cooling seats. They are pretty glorious and laramie was the lowest trim I could get it in. Then I went nuts with the packages and got carried away. I kinda want to call and see if its too late to add the fancy LCD rearview mirror thing but I know how my back up cam gets annoying with water drops or snow on it so I can only imagine how annoying thats going to be for a rear view camera.
For the amount of money that was saved from your trim level, I can hire an Au Pair to ride around with me and keep my balls dry. Lmfao.

Nfenton94086

Reaction score

I can only speak from my experience last time I ordered. I couldn’t decide on an engine (hemi/eco diesel). Put an order in for the hemi the next day I changed my mind and it was too late. They had to put in a whole new order. Kind of funny seeing two trucks arrive with my name on them.

Check with your dealer. I think if you’re in a B status you may have a chance to modify it. My guess is you’re locked in once you’re in D

Nfenton94086

Reaction score
Finally picked mine up yesteday...Well worth the wait!!
Ordered on 9/2
Build sheet appeared on 10/12
Window Sticker on 10/16
Arrived at dealer in south Mississippi on 10/26

Looking good!! How do you like the 20s? I opted for the 20s as well. Couldn’t justify the 22s

dmax4me

Reaction score
Going to pick mine up tomorrow. Ordered from Craig at Koons on 9/03 and he sent me an email on 10/29 to say it arrived. He even sent 2 Videos of it to show on the lot.

doolin64

Reaction score
Mines supposedly coming in next week to the dealer. Can't wait. My tonneau and right on brackets arrived today.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tuxedo Pro X15. Had a Gator tri fold and a Revolver X4 on my F150. Going simple this time. I liked the Mopar roll up on my Gladiator. Just wish it sat more flush.
I have a truxedo on my 19. Really enjoy it, solid cover!

EEnginerd

Reaction score
Tuxedo Pro X15. Had a Gator tri fold and a Revolver X4 on my F150. Going simple this time. I liked the Mopar roll up on my Gladiator. Just wish it sat more flush.
Why would you go with the soft vs a hard cover?

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is it soft, as well? I thought a wanted a hard cover, just because the soft one can be knifed, but I also like simple.
Yes it is. Mine is like the faux leather kind of cover. I worried about the security of a soft cover too. But I thought about how often I leave valuable stuff in my truck bed and besides camping equipments that’s about it.

EEnginerd

Reaction score
Yes it is. Mine is like the faux leather kind of cover. I worried about the security of a soft cover too. But I thought about how often I leave valuable stuff in my truck bed and besides camping equipments that’s about it.
Thanks. I ordered the crew cab for extra space that's secure, so the soft top will probably do.

Users who are viewing this thread