5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Skater

Reaction score
I picked it up from Koons today (after a flight reroute due to mechanical issues). Craig Benner had it ready to go! Real impressed with the transaction, Craig, and Koons. They gave me a smoking deal on the 7/100k Maxcare (significant savings over online deals we have all read here).

Ordered 3/22
Picked up 7/13

e5cefd05a22a51398e4cbb528a73fde6.jpg

fab0d215c0d8b739aab80422b7180adc.jpg
Congratulations. Beautiful blue.

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I picked it up from Koons today (after a flight reroute due to mechanical issues). Craig Benner had it ready to go! Real impressed with the transaction, Craig, and Koons. They gave me a smoking deal on the 7/100k Maxcare (significant savings over online deals we have all read here).

Ordered 3/22
Picked up 7/13

Picking up mine with Craig within the week.. Did you finance with them?.. Anything I should know about with Koons?.. This is my first time buying out of state.. still a little weiry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BasicBarks

Reaction score
What website did you use to get your window sticker? I tried the site given to me a few days ago, and I still can’t pull mine up.

Check with my dealer this morning and mine left Sterling Heights by rail on the 11th with eta to Amarillo on 7/21.
I used the cryptosticker, you get the build sheet and sticker.

bfhawki

Reaction score

Ordered 3/22
Picked up 7/13

I love this color. I wish I could have ordered it on my Longhorn. I don’t understand why if Ram has the color available, why can’t you order it on the model you want. Different colors available for Rebel, Laramie, Limited and Longhorn. Why make make all colors available for all models?

BasicBarks

Reaction score
I love this color. I wish I could have ordered it on my Longhorn. I don’t understand why if Ram has the color available, why can’t you order it on the model you want. Different colors available for Rebel, Laramie, Limited and Longhorn. Why make make all colors available for all models?
Want you to spend the extra cash for customization im sure it possible but alot of hoops to jump through

RamVader

Reaction score

Ordered 3/22
Picked up 7/13

Congrats! Beautiful color!

thrillracing

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. The color is better than I imagined, lol.

Sorry I don’t know the timing from SHAP to Va exactly, about a week and a half.

Ordered while the sh*t was hitting the fan..Hydro-Blue Laramie Group 2, Air-suspension, Off-road, Sport, Uconnect 12, power running boards, dual panel moonroof.

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. The color is better than I imagined, lol.

Sorry I don’t know the timing from SHAP to Va exactly, about a week and a half.

Ordered while the sh*t was hitting the fan..Hydro-Blue Laramie Group 2, Air-suspension, Off-road, Sport, Uconnect 12, power running boards, dual panel moonroof.
How you liking the new addition?

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Damn

Ordered 3/22
Picked up 7/13

Damn its clean, had to look at it a few days later lol

BasicBarks

Reaction score
It's been sitting in a rail yard an hour and a half away from here since Tuesday. They are hoping to get it today. Next Tuesday the latest... wish I knew a guy that knew a guy at the rail yard..

so close, so far
From what I'm told the same thing is going on with mine. Sitting in a place I never knew existed in MD. Smh

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not sure what’s going on at Koons all of a sudden... Was supposed to go down there tomorrow and pick her up. Been waiting on the finance dept all week to get in touch with me, never did. Got one call from someone just stating that I was approved for 72 months and that was it. The Lady had no other info for me. I told her I would like to see the actual paperwork and numbers.. she said someone will get in touch with me. Never did. Had to cancel appt with salesman for tomorrow. I told him, I’m waiting on them. I’m ready. Guess I’ll have to reschedule. F@&K!

Users who are viewing this thread