5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

RB1500

Reaction score
FYI , took delivery 7/17 of 2020 bighorn, ordered 6/8 loaded with options.
Surprised me how fast. BTW ramchat told me on 7/13 it wasnt even built yet.
I wouldn’t trust the info there!

Dawgsfan11

Reaction score
Just found out my truck is now in JB status as of yesterday, but still no build sheet available on cryptostickers.net

Paultg

Reaction score
I ordered my 2020 truck about a month ago. Dealer said a two weeks ago D1 status with 7/21 ship date. I just chatted with Ram. Person said no update, still gathering parts, and that the 7/21 date is assigned at time of order and is rarely accurate.
I have been excited about the thought of getting it this August. I also keep trying to tell myself the longer it takes the more of a chance I have for increased rebates, especially if it goes into Sept with labor day.

BasicBarks

Reaction score
I ordered my 2020 truck about a month ago. Dealer said a two weeks ago D1 status with 7/21 ship date. I just chatted with Ram. Person said no update, still gathering parts, and that the 7/21 date is assigned at time of order and is rarely accurate.
I have been excited about the thought of getting it this August. I also keep trying to tell myself the longer it takes the more of a chance I have for increased rebates, especially if it goes into Sept with labor day.
I really believe the dates the dealership gives aren't ship dates anymore, they're the actual build dates, i might be wrong, but a few of us had our vehicles start building on the given "ship" date

BasicBarks

Reaction score
So its Sunday "can't sleep" just thinking my new ride is collecting dust on some train car lol jk going to bed its a late night for me, take it easy RAM family hope all of you waiting that this is the week!!

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone recently buy there truck at Koons... Before you went to pick up the truck, did they supply you with the final price and financials? My Truck is ready to be picked up but I am trying to get any sort of paperwork with final numbers and I feeling resistance from them. When I asked, the salesman said there really isn’t any paperwork, you just have to make an appointment, come in, sign it and it’s yours. I’m like, but right now I don’t know what I’m really going to paying monthly for the truck, and I would like to know!!! Ugh.. Starting to get frustrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Anyone recently buy there truck at Koons... Before you went to pick up the truck, did they supply you with the final price and financials? My Truck is ready to be picked up but I am trying to get any sort of paperwork with final numbers and I feeling resistance from them. When I asked, the salesman said there really isn’t any paperwork, you just have to make an appointment, come in, sign it and it’s yours. I’m like, but right now I don’t know what I’m really going to paying monthly for the truck, and I would like to know!!! Ugh.. Starting to get frustrated.

You'll be better off trying to get pre-approved from your bank or another one like NavyFed or usaa. I know my dealership is going to be mad when I come with my check already ready

BasicBarks

Reaction score
SMH this delivery date keep getting push back, on Friday I called they said 14-22nd, now its 20-Aug5th like geesh, I could have got to Michigan and picked it up myself by now. And different people are giving different answers. Last week it was in Ohio in route to MD, now they saying its still in Michigan, another said they don't see where it even started shipping

Swampy

Reaction score
Update: Ordered 6/22, still in D1, “estimated start date week of 7/27”

Users who are viewing this thread