5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

ABuchho

Reaction score
View attachment 62663

After many weeks of waiting I've graduated off of the "Order Tracking" forum thread.. Now it's onto the "Wheels and Tires" thread for me to ask everybody how big of a tire you can fit on stock air ride and how wide of a wheel can you put on a 33. LOL.. humor...

Hope yall get your trucks soon. This calls for Whiskey tonight instead of Beer.
Congrats!! Let me know how big of tires you can fit on stock when you get a chance!! also interested. did find this video where he put 35s on stock to see if they fit

bfhawki

Reaction score
Mine went from an ETA to Amarillo on 7/21 to ETA Amarillo of 7/28. I guess the train is backing up instead of going forward. The 3/4 ton that was ordered on the same day as mine that was built in Mexico has already arrived and been delivered to it’s new owner. It was shown as sitting on the rail car in Larado, Tx but it is here and gone. Maybe mine will show up in a few days, who knows?

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Chat sucks they don't have a location of where my vehicle is, just a between point A and Point B. I swore it was a site you can check train loads with vehicles on them, just can't remember what it was..

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Its in PA, one more state to go, i could have drove cross-country and back they way at the speed this train is going. But progress is all I care about!! Congrats Rebel20!!!

Paultg

Reaction score
Just got an update this morning about my truck from Carl at Criswell. Truck was ordered on 6/19:
Your truck went to JB Status today which means shipped to body vendor. Typically, this is for things such as the wheelhouse liners or any option not installed on the assembly line. It typically isn't there very long and it should ship soon.

Sergeant Jim

Reaction score
Hello All,
Ordered a 2021 Limited over the phone on Saturday. Order sent to FCA on Monday, Salesman messaged me just now that it is in "D" status so now just waiting for the factory to start the 2021's then my place in the Priority 1 - Sold Order line. Feels real Now!

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Well...? Its the 22nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope not as of now, dealership and chat said its up to the driver how fast it can be dropped off now. Dealer said it has been offloaded and should be soon, "that was 2hrs ago". Its crazy because the train yard is only 45mins from the dealership, the dealer didn't know i knew, i told them ill go myself and get it at this point...but whatever I waited this long. Some waited way longer

TAL2GK

Reaction score
Just ordered yesterday and was given my VON. Just checked via chat and they gave me my VIN! Sadly, it doesn't show as a valid VIN on the RAMtrucks.com payload and trailer capacity lookup tool or on that Cryptostickers link just above my post. I'm assuming that is a case of the VIN just being issued.

Paultg

Reaction score
Just ordered yesterday and was given my VON. Just checked via chat and they gave me my VIN! Sadly, it doesn't show as a valid VIN on the RAMtrucks.com payload and trailer capacity lookup tool or on that Cryptostickers link just above my post. I'm assuming that is a case of the VIN just being issued.
I dont think the VIN will be valid for a window sticker or payload stuff until it actually ships to the dealer. - Paul G.

Paultg

Reaction score
Got a notification today that my Window Sticker was available online. :)
Does anyone know if FCA still puts your name on the window stickers for the vehicles you order?

RB1500

Reaction score
They did on the one we just picked up, said on top of sticker - specially built for
Fill in name here

RamVader

Reaction score
Got a notification today that my Window Sticker was available online. :)
Does anyone know if FCA still puts your name on the window stickers for the vehicles you order?

Yes. My window sticker says specially built for “your name” in the upper right hand side of the window sticker.

Paultg

Reaction score
Yes. My window sticker says specially built for “your name” in the upper right hand side of the window sticker.

Cool, I am excited about that. The Online Sticker I downloaded doesn't so it. - Paul G.

RamVader

Reaction score
Cool, I am excited about that. The Online Sticker I downloaded doesn't so it. - Paul G.

My online window sticker I downloaded did not have it either. But it was on the window sticker on the truck. I think they do not show the name on the window sticker online for a privacy

Users who are viewing this thread