5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are you near Koons? I’m in Ga and Craig told me He usually gives out of stater’s 30 days to complete the purchase. Mine arrived July 6th. I’m going out of town for 2 weeks then a delayed High School graduation at the end of July. So I talked to Craig today and I’m gonna do the deal in August, I have no choice. Maybe the August rebates will be better, who knows...........

I’m from Long Island, NY.. Still waiting for Craig’s Email.. I plan to drive down and pick her up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brianziggy64

Reaction score
I’m from Long Island, NY.. Still waiting for Craig’s Email.. I plan to drive down and pick her up.

Heck I would call him up today. I found out through RAM chat that it was delivered to Koons a day before. So I called him and he immediately confirmed it was there. Don’t wait on him! You can start making your plans now. JFYI........He told me they are located halfway between Dulles and Reagan airports. So you could fly into either one depending on which airline gives you the better rate.

RamVader

Reaction score
Our truck has been sitting in I for 4 days. Anyone else seen this happen? Ram chat told me:

Your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing your vehicle.
At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously.

Is this why I can’t pull up my sheet through the normal site? It’s only accessible through crypto stickers.

My truck sat in I for one day. Maybe they found something that needs to be fixed and it will put your truck in to JS. I’m not an expert on this. Just my thoughts
04f222bd26d30a7a3f3e31f1d28d1061.jpg

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Our truck has been sitting in I for 4 days. Anyone else seen this happen? Ram chat told me:

Your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing your vehicle.
At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously.

Is this why I can’t pull up my sheet through the normal site? It’s only accessible through crypto stickers.
2days for me

Whitenight

Reaction score
Ordered 5/21/2020, ramchat said it should be at the dealer by 7/17/20. Was only in d status two weeks ago, they said anywhere from 7/3 to 7/17 for it to arrive. Trying to wait patiently.

Swampy

Reaction score
Ordered 5/21/2020, ramchat said it should be at the dealer by 7/17/20. Was only in d status two weeks ago, they said anywhere from 7/3 to 7/17 for it to arrive. Trying to wait patiently.

What info does ramchat need to do a status check? I haven’t tried that yet.

BasicBarks

Reaction score
**Expected Ship Date** 7/8
Ordered 5/30
D1 6/10
Still D1 6/29
F Paint 7/8
I built 7/9
"Shipping" 7/11

Any updates for anyone?

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Wish it was a way to track the Vehicle once it leaves the factory, it has DT tracking on the build sheet, soooooo? What's the big deal?

bfhawki

Reaction score
What website did you use to get your window sticker? I tried the site given to me a few days ago, and I still can’t pull mine up.

Check with my dealer this morning and mine left Sterling Heights by rail on the 11th with eta to Amarillo on 7/21.

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score

bfhawki

Reaction score
SCasey, that is what I have been trying but can’t get it to work. I have copied and paste with my vin, even typed the whole thing out, but still no luck.

Skater

Reaction score
SCasey, that is what I have been trying but can’t get it to work. I have copied and paste with my vin, even typed the whole thing out, but still no luck.
If you cannot get your sticker to pull up, it means it has not completed the build process yet. That is what I have been told. Can you pull up your build sheet yet?

bfhawki

Reaction score
I already have the build sheet, the truck is completed and on the rail car as of 7/11

thrillracing

Reaction score
I picked it up from Koons today (after a flight reroute due to mechanical issues). Craig Benner had it ready to go! Real impressed with the transaction, Craig, and Koons. They gave me a smoking deal on the 7/100k Maxcare (significant savings over online deals we have all read here).

Ordered 3/22
Picked up 7/13

e5cefd05a22a51398e4cbb528a73fde6.jpg

fab0d215c0d8b739aab80422b7180adc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread