5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Welp so here it goes
-$1000 FAST START BONUS CASH- FINANCE THRU CHRYSLER
-$500 BONUS CASH - FINANCE THRU CHRYSLER
-$1500 20CLA1 NATIONAL BONUS
-$1000 20CL1 NATIONAL CONSUMER CASH
-BOTH SAME AS LAST MONTH UNTIL 8/3

IF YOU GO WITH CHRYSLER FINANCE YOU GET A GOOD PRETTY PENNY OFF.....but not for me

Paultg

Reaction score
I tired Ram chat for a status update on my order and got nothing but confusion :unsure::

• Ram Chat: I have checked and it indicates that the parts have arrived for the build. I am not provided a build date 1:02:15 PM
  • Me: Ok. Do you know if there is a window sticker available yet? I was hoping to confirm it was ordered correctly
  • Ram Chat: When your vehicle has completed the build we would then be able to provide you with the build sheet with all factory installed components and packages 1:03:17 PM This is when the build sheet would be processed 1:03:50 PM
    1:02:53 PM
  • Me: I didnt realize that. I thought they were available earlier based on some info i read online in forums. 1:04:17 PM
  • Ram Chat: If finished the build It can be built and have not yet left the plant for shipping and we can then locate it

BasicBarks

Reaction score
I tired Ram chat for a status update on my order and got nothing but confusion :unsure::

• Ram Chat: I have checked and it indicates that the parts have arrived for the build. I am not provided a build date 1:02:15 PM
  • Me: Ok. Do you know if there is a window sticker available yet? I was hoping to confirm it was ordered correctly

• Ram Chat: When your vehicle has completed the build we would then be able to provide you with the build sheet with all factory installed components and packages 1:03:17 PM This is when the build sheet would be processed 1:03:50 PM
    1:02:53 PM
  • Me: I didnt realize that. I thought they were available earlier based on some info i read online in forums. 1:04:17 PM
  • Ram Chat: If finished the build It can be built and have not yet left the plant for shipping and we can then locate it
I assumed when it starts the sheet would be available, and when its finished the sticker would be

RB1500

Reaction score
I ordered my 2020 Bighorn on 6/8. Tried ram chat and they said that parts for the build are available. Thats all info they have.
My dealer only provided me with the partial Vin is LN395xxx . From what i can determine the L stands for 2021 ? Anybody agree or disagree with that?

thrillracing

Reaction score
I ordered my 2020 Bighorn on 6/8. Tried ram chat and they said that parts for the build are available. Thats all info they have.
My dealer only provided me with the partial Vin is LN395xxx . From what i can determine the L stands for 2021 ? Anybody agree or disagree with that?

Mine is an L and definitely a 2020 delivery.

Ordered 3/18ish..
The update on mine is: 6/30 -7/16 for delivery window.

Ordered while the sh*t was hitting the fan..Hydro-Blue Laramie Group 2, Air-suspension, Off-road, Sport, Uconnect 12, power running boards, dual panel moonroof.

BasicBarks

Reaction score
You should have your full vin, not a partial

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Disagree

RB1500

Reaction score
I guess year code i read about on the web is incorrect. It said that location in vin meant 2021 yr. Just trying to verify, i knew i ordered a 2020 and wanted locked in incentives. Dont know why dealer only gave me last 8 of vin?

RamVader

Reaction score
Your dealer ship should’ve given you a VON number. You can give this VON number to Ram Chat and they should be able to provide you with your full Vin number. That is what I did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paultg

Reaction score
Your dealer ship should’ve given you a VON number. You can give this VON number to Ram Chat and they should be able to provide you with your full Vin number. That is what I did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My dealer provided me a full VIN, not a VON. - Paul G.

Paultg

Reaction score
Update:
After the lack of info from Ram Chat I emailed Carl at Criswell. He told me the truck is now D1 status, sent me a build sheet, and said estimated ship date is 7/21 (I assume that is ship from FCA assembly, so probably a week or two for truck freight to Maryland).
Bonus: It's ordered correctly. :p

Hopefully it will arrive very close to or in August so I can see if the rebates are any better than July.

Paul G.

Last edited:

RB1500

Reaction score
Talked to chat, got the full vin and “ scheduled for production but no production date” 6/8 order date

rome5982

Reaction score
6/3 order date, still in D1 status, "all parts for the build are available"

bfhawki

Reaction score
I ordered mine on 6/1 and in D1 status, same as you, shows all parts available

Users who are viewing this thread