5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think you ordered from Koons too. Who told you this new information?

Yes. I ordered from Craig at Koons, but I got this info from RAM Customer Service via online Chat this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paultg

Reaction score
I think mine was ordered on 6.19.
I was told D status back on 6.22 and provided Vin. Last #s are 401544
I haven’t bothered the dealer since. I tried ram chat today but it never connected.
When I use https://cryptostickers.net/DummyLookup there is no info found yet for build sheet or window sticker.

Brianziggy64

Reaction score
Yes. I ordered from Craig at Koons, but I got this info from RAM Customer Service via online Chat this morning

I just called RAM Chat and they told me the ETA to the dealer has changed by 3 days on mine. Now ETA is 6/25 - 7/9. The wait continues.......

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just called RAM Chat and they told me the ETA to the dealer has changed by 3 days on mine. Now ETA is 6/25 - 7/9. The wait continues.......

Sounds like they’re sitting somewhere

Skater

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm with BasicBarks.... anyone seeing any movement on their orders? :unsure:

RamVader

Reaction score
I checked with Ram Chat yesterday and they told me my truck is in shipping stage. They gave me an ETA of 7/13 - 7/23 To get to my dealership in California

RamVader

Reaction score
Ordered the truck 3/23 just before the factory shut down

Skater

Reaction score
I checked with Ram Chat yesterday and they told me my truck is in shipping stage. They gave me an ETA of 7/13 - 7/23 To get to my dealership in California

Sounds about right from I have heard, a couple of weeks maybe a little more to get to the west coast. Congrats. Thanks for the update.

DinkyMcStinky

Reaction score
Still waiting for a build date from Ram Chat. Dealership is telling me expected ship date of 11 July. Ordered on 1 June.

RamVader

Reaction score
4acb9636ae9832ee3d4a148fd70bffde.jpg

I checked this morning. Nothing good here in California. Only thing they’re offering is this image I posted on a 1500 Big Horn 4 x 4. All of the other models don’t have anything good. Thank God my dealer here in California is honoring all the rebates and incentives that were available in March when I ordered my truck.

BasicBarks

Reaction score
4acb9636ae9832ee3d4a148fd70bffde.jpg

I checked this morning. Nothing good here in California. Only thing they’re offering is this image I posted on a 1500 Big Horn 4 x 4. All of the other models don’t have anything good. Thank God my dealer here in California is honoring all the rebates and incentives that were available in March when I ordered my truck.

You got to do a build then check the price. The ones that's on the first page are until the end of the year I believe financing through Chrysler

Users who are viewing this thread