5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Whitenight

Reaction score
OK, thanks. I guess we will have to see if you get a 2020 or if they wait and build a 2021. I am checking with other dealers, maybe the one I went to doesnt want my business if I am not buying off their lot... Who did you order from? I am in south Florida
I'm in Minnesota

RamVader

Reaction score
How are you getting these codes? Ram Chat or dealer or???

I call my dealer or I have been calling this number: 877–426-5337. Just give them your VON / order number or the last eight digits of your VIN. I checked yesterday and my truck is still in D1 status. Ordered the truck on 3-23. I hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skater

Reaction score
KZ L today. Ordered 4/30. Ram chat said eta 6/16-6/30
Dang... I ordered a Limited on Feb. 19. I called Ram Care Monday and was told it was still in D status. Dealer tells me it is in D1. Everyone gets their toys before me! I see SHAP has gone back to 3 crews as of Monday, so hopefully by the end of this week I may hear some good news.

Last edited:

Checkmate251

Reaction score
Dang... I ordered a Limited on Feb. 19. I called Ram Care Monday and was told it was still in D status. Dealer tells me it is in D1. Everyone gets their toys before me! I see SHAP has gone back to 3 crews as of Monday, so hopefully by the end of this week I may hear some good news.
A lot of different materials and parts are held up due to the pandemic and shipping from over seas vendors! Maybe something on a limited is not in supply? Something as small as an emblem can hold up a truck! It can’t be anything for the air ride suspension because mine has it.
I would have to believe Ram Care because D1 status means all parts are accounted for on hand to build tuck. Mine went form D1 to KZ L fast once the plant opened back up!

Skater

Reaction score
Thanks for the consolatory message. I honestly look at it this way, everyone’s world has been turned inside out and upside down for the past 90 days. My truck is not that important in the grand scheme of life. It has been ordered, so I know it is not sitting in a corner of a lot being ignored. I know when the good folks at SHAP can get to it, they will. I just read about so many folks on this forum who ordered Rams long after I did gettin’ their toys and showing them off. Jealous, probably a little. Despondent, far from it. Everyone on this forum has the coolest mods and great looking Rams. I am just anxiously awaiting mine. I suspect the loooong wait will make delivery that much sweeter.

ThatThingGotaHemi

Reaction score
New to the Forum..I'v been driving Jeeps and Tacomas for the last 10 years..(and one Audi 2 door for a brief speed addicted period in my life) Excited to own a Ram..I just ordered my Limited today.. they told me 8-10 weeks. We'll see if there is still an Earth to drive it around in in 8-10 weeks...lol.

Between 0% interest rates and more aggressive pricing it's a great time to upgrade vehicles.

Limited 4X4 Crew Cab 6'4 Bed
5.7 eTorque
Billet Silver Metallic
Monotone Paint
Body Color Bumper Group
Black Leather Int.
Trailer Brake Cont.
Pano Roof
33 Gal. Tank
Multi Func. Tailgate
3.92 Gear
Off Road Group
Bed Utility Group
Limited Level 1 Equip.

Skater

Reaction score
New to the Forum..I'v been driving Jeeps and Tacomas for the last 10 years..(and one Audi 2 door for a brief speed addicted period in my life) Excited to own a Ram..I just ordered my Limited today.. they told me 8-10 weeks. We'll see if there is still an Earth to drive it around in in 8-10 weeks...lol.

Between 0% interest rates and more aggressive pricing it's a great time to upgrade vehicles.

Limited 4X4 Crew Cab 6'4 Bed
5.7 eTorque
Billet Silver Metallic
Monotone Paint
Body Color Bumper Group
Black Leather Int.
Trailer Brake Cont.
Pano Roof
33 Gal. Tank
Multi Func. Tailgate
3.92 Gear
Off Road Group
Bed Utility Group
Limited Level 1 Equip.

First, welcome to the forum. You will find a wealth of folks in here with a plethora of knowledge on just about everything RAM, plus other things too.

Let's see who gets their ram first. Please let me know when you take delivery of your RAM and I will let you know when I get mine. Although, I have to tell you, the one I ordered does not have the 33 gal. tank. I did not know it was going to be an issue before joining this forum (about a month after I ordered mine), so I am thinking of cancelling that order and placing a new one, which I might do in the next couple of days. I will let you know if that is the route I choose.

rome5982

Reaction score
Well, I just ordered mine (after first messing with two dealers where one did not want to take my order because they said the factory was not accepting any more orders, and the other would not return my email and calls with a price). Paid dealer invoice. Hopefully good incentives when it gets delivered
Longhorn 4x4 Crew Cab 5'7 box
5.7 (no eTorque)
3.92 Axle
Diamond Black with body color bumper
Level 1
ORG
Advanced Safety Group
Rambox
BUG
MFT
33 Gallon Tank
Panoramic Sunroof
Trailer Brake

thrillracing

Reaction score
On the 2nd (been crazy this week) my truck switch to JB and the detail build sheet was available online. I know everything is just getting back to normal however, does anyone have time frames from JB (off-site body) status to shipping or delivery?

Ordered while the sh*t was hitting the fan..Hydro-Blue Laramie Group 2, Air-suspension, Off-road, Sport, Uconnect 12, power running boards, dual panel moonroof.

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looking at various websites which give production dates, the final order date for MY2020 was 6/4/2020 (last Thursday) with a plant build-out date of 8/29/2020. Initial orders for MY2021 will begin 7/8/2020, with a Job #1 date of 8/31/2020.

Not sure how or if COVID-19 has affected these dates. These dates are as of 5/4/2020.

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Build order on 5/30 I received my VIN number. Been checking and still has the status of "gathering parts/scheduling" as of today 06/09. It is a 2020 Laramie with "Night Edition". Just wondering, does anybody else have a similar build date and if so what's your status?? Or typically how long does this stage take?

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Same here. Ordered my Limited on March 23 during the shut down. Dealer just sent me this update. It is in D1 - Dateline: plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date assigned. Looks like it is scheduled to ship on May 27. I attached a couple screenshots of the order they sent me. View attachment 56858
View attachment 56859

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you get it yet?

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Anyone order one right after they reopened? I'm curious as to how far out newly ordered trucks are (as I ordered mine 5/21/20). Couldn't find one at a dealer with all options, and I wasn't willing to bend since I was spending that much dough. Trying to be patient lol
I ordered 5/30 still "waiting on parts"

Users who are viewing this thread