5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Build order on 5/30 I received my VIN number. Been checking and still has the status of "gathering parts/scheduling" as of today 06/09. It is a 2020 Laramie with "Night Edition". Just wondering, does anybody else have a similar build date and if so what's your status?? Or typically how long does this stage take?
Called today, finally on D1 status

thrillracing

Reaction score
Still hanging out in JB status...

Ordered while the sh*t was hitting the fan..Hydro-Blue Laramie Group 2, Air-suspension, Off-road, Sport, Uconnect 12, power running boards, dual panel moonroof.

horish

Reaction score
Ordered 5/19, all parts collected, awaiting production. Expected delivery at the end of the month. Dealer's expecting early July. Would have just bought from inventory, but man is it hard to find a Laramie with the advanced safety group without every single other option.

Laramie 1500 4x4 crew cab w/ 5'7" box
Maximum Steel
5.7L w/ ETorque
3.21 gears
Limited slip
Level 2 equipment group
Advanced Safety group
Bed utility group
20" wheels, liners, bucket seats

Trading in an '08 F150 FX4 w/ 150k miles that has served me well and still rides well. Would have went Ford again, but the design and interior of the Ram sold me. Going from a 6'4" box, but had driven 100k miles with a giant 2.5' toolbox in the bed so I don't think I'll miss the -1.5' of extra space.

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Ordered 5/19, all parts collected, awaiting production. Expected delivery at the end of the month. Dealer's expecting early July. Would have just bought from inventory, but man is it hard to find a Laramie with the advanced safety group without every single other option.

Laramie 1500 4x4 crew cab w/ 5'7" box
Maximum Steel
5.7L w/ ETorque
3.21 gears
Limited slip
Level 2 equipment group
Advanced Safety group
Bed utility group
20" wheels, liners, bucket seats

Trading in an '08 F150 FX4 w/ 150k miles that has served me well and still rides well. Would have went Ford again, but the design and interior of the Ram sold me. Going from a 6'4" box, but had driven 100k miles with a giant 2.5' toolbox in the bed so I don't think I'll miss the -1.5' of extra space.
Your still in D1? I can only imagine how long I'm going to be waiting. I ordered 5/30 hit D1 not to long ago, and still no estimated ship date

Rebel20

Reaction score
Ordered mine on 5/12. Was advised yesterday of a planned build date of 6/29. I ordered fleet though so not sure if that makes any difference.

ThatThingGotaHemi

Reaction score
I ordered on 6/3.. dealer said they'd give me update 2 weeks in which is next Wednesday. Will let y'all know the status code for those of you who ordered in May to gauge your order. I'm hoping I'm atleast the first planning stage and Ram has my order in the que at least...

It's about like when you pull into a Chick Fil A and there are 2 cars in line and by the time you make it around the loop into the line 10 cars appeared magically out of a black hole from another universe and order the entire menu.

RamVader

Reaction score
Ordered mine 3/23 just before the factory shut down. It had a bill date of 4/15. I checked Wednesday. Still in D1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skater

Reaction score
Ordered mine 3/23 just before the factory shut down. It had a bill date of 4/15. I checked Wednesday. Still in D1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I ordered on 2.19 and as of 6.1 was still in D status (waiting on parts I was told). On 6.6 I contacted dealer to change order since first order had not even hit gateline scheduling of D1. I added the 33 gal. tank under new order because dealer will have no problem selling my first order and agreed to my request. I was told 8-10 weeks, so I am hoping by late August my sled to arrive. I found dealer ordered two trucks with same specs on same day 2.19. The other one I did not order has been built and I believe is being shipped as the sticker is available for that one and dealer site shows "in transit", but not the one I ordered which still shows in D. I'm not sure how it works or if there is any rhyme or reason other than I suspect SHAP is scrambling trying to catch up with orders and get back up to 100% production with all shifts working again.

Boston

Reaction score
Inventory seems so limited today, I could end up having to order. I’d really hate to compromise on my ride given how much these things will cost

Skater

Reaction score
Inventory seems so limited today, I could end up having to order. I’d really hate to compromise on my ride given how much these things will cost
I agree. With a sticker price of over $70K for what I have ordered, I am willing to wait to get what I want rather than compromise and wish every morning that I would have waited. Plus, I have been buying from my dealer for years and get a really great deal off of that $70K too, which really helps ease the wait.

BasicBarks

Reaction score

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Also the code on your order sheet will have the codes so as long as you don't have one of those models your good. Fingers crossed, still messing with all other assemblies.

Checkmate251

Reaction score
Congrats, @Checkmate251 ! Does it have air suspension, or is that just the increased ride height due to the Off Road Group?
It has the air ride which I love, I had it on my 16 Limited and ordered this one with it, and the 1 inch taller off-road package. I will be putting the Daystar leveling kit with the Revel lift link arms in next week!

Skater

Reaction score
It has the air ride which I love, I had it on my 16 Limited and ordered this one with it, and the 1 inch taller off-road package. I will be putting the Daystar leveling kit with the Revel lift link arms in next week!
Congrats. Matching painted bumpers look great.

Dawgsfan11

Reaction score
Ordered a week ago. Did the online chat to check on status, was given my VIN and told that all parts were ready to build or something like that but there was no build date listed as of now. What phase does that put me in?

thrillracing

Reaction score
Picked up today! Ordered on 3/6 with build date of the day the plant closed! Delayed until 5/26 build day, delivered last night to dealership!

Great looking truck! Do you have spray in bed-liner? I ask because we ordered almost the same time and mine is in KB since the 2nd of June. Mine had power running boards and spray in liner but generally all the same as you, wondering if it’s the running boards they are out of??

Ordered while the sh*t was hitting the fan..Hydro-Blue Laramie Group 2, Air-suspension, Off-road, Sport, Uconnect 12, power running boards, dual panel moonroof.

Users who are viewing this thread