5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

mharringer

Reaction score
It has finally arrived. 1 week late. But it is at the dealer, 2700 miles away from where I am.

BmoreStew

Reaction score
Picked mine up today. Ordered on 3/1. Currently playing with all the gizmos, gadgets, dials, and switches. Fun stuff!

Hi Jeff, congrats on the new truck! I ordered mine on 3/1 as well. What state are you in, if you don’t mind me asking?

Jeff270

Reaction score
Hi Jeff, congrats on the new truck! I ordered mine on 3/1 as well. What state are you in, if you don’t mind me asking?
Thanks, I am in Massachusetts. Good luck with yours, do you know if its built yet?

WhitbyRam

Reaction score
Sales guy just texted, Truck arrived last evening. So should be picking up tomorrow. 3 weeks to the day of signing on the dotted line. Will go to dealer later this aft to check it over.

Jeff270

Reaction score
Build finished on 4/1. I'm in Maryland, so I'm expecting a week or two before it's at the dealer.
Mine was finished (KZ) on 3/22. Took roughly two weeks to be delivered to MA. I would think Maryland would be a similar in transit time. The train just needs to veer a bit right for you instead of left for me!

Pruhnke

Reaction score
Ordered a Laramie on 3/22 and have a status of D with a VIN assigned. Received that information from my dealer shortly after the order was placed. Update from dealer is that my truck will ship on 4/13. I live in Northern Illinois so it should be here shortly after that.

Last edited:

Kinger124

Reaction score
Ordered 3/13
Built 3/22
KZ 3/25

RamChat tells me a different story every day....
The many stories I've heard:
1. It is currently outgate
2. It shipped 48 days ago
3. It shipped 3/25
4. It is in route to the dealer
5. It is in shipping stage
6. it has not been shipped
7. It is in between transport trucks
8. It is delivered
9. Outgate time was 7:06pm April 7th

Ramchat won't even tell me who the truck is shipping with or the ETA..
I called Cassens Transport on 4/3 and they tell me that the truck was assigned a lot number to go out with other trucks. But besides that nothing yet, It's just sitting there.

JHowellAK

Reaction score
I ordered a powerwagon on 5Apr19. FCA really took care of me with the deal they made with my current truck (lemon law). They seem to want to make it right. I hope it doesn't take 3 months to come in!

alangsam

Reaction score
I ordered a powerwagon on 5Apr19. FCA really took care of me with the deal they made with my current truck (lemon law). They seem to want to make it right. I hope it doesn't take 3 months to come in!

What truck did you have and what was wrong that had to be lemoned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mkel2010

Reaction score
Just found out my truck went to KZ status at 8 AM this morning. Took 18 days from order to ready to ship. Since it's coming to Southern California hopefully it won't take long to actually start its journey.

JHowellAK

Reaction score
What truck did you have and what was wrong that had to be lemoned?

Cyl 5 misfire 5 times, went through 3 computers and the 96 pin wiring harness. Truck ended up in the shop 40 days out of 45 days. Stranded me 4 times and a service writer once. Truck is in the sig.

alangsam

Reaction score
Cyl 5 misfire 5 times, went through 3 computers and the 96 pin wiring harness. Truck ended up in the shop 40 days out of 45 days. Stranded me 4 times and a service writer once. Truck is in the sig.

How do I find the sig? When I click on your userid it tells how long you’ve been a member but no truck details.

Users who are viewing this thread