5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

rp781

Reaction score
Looks like I'm starting to move along :) No ETorque, Off Road or Ram Boxes though....

rgp781 (Ram 1500 Laramie CC 4x4 - Red Black)
Date ordered: 06/07/2018
Current Status: KZ
D1 status date: 06/21/2018
Estimated delivery: 07/26/2018 - 07/30/2018
Built pending inspection: 07/09/18 10:13:00 AM
Production Status KZ Received 07/09/18 11:43:00 AM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 07/09/18 11:49:00 AM STERLING HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY PLANT

cjgerson

Reaction score
Ram Customer support, my other contact, and my dealership all confirmed that my truck is being built today! Its currently in Trim (G Status)

Moving right along today. Built, inspected, and on way to body vendor.

cjgerson (Ram 1500 Limited 4x4 - Black)
Date ordered: 05/02/2018
Current Status: JB
D1 status date: 06/16/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 07/09/18 06:20:00 AM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 07/09/18 12:16:00 PM STERLING HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY PLANT

FreeNC

Reaction score
I finally see my window sticker today. Limited with etorque ordered on 4/23. It seems like it has sat at every stage to almost the maximum time before moving. At last MOTS update it is still sitting waiting to be shipped. 11 weeks today and still waiting. Hopefully it will be moving soon and I will catch a break and shipping is fast tracked! Wishful thinking.

Kramersp

Reaction score
Just signed up jeep garage, paid the $25 for level 3 and sent a message to Milous and the other guy with the VIN, VON, and email address. How long does it take to get a reply?

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just signed up jeep garage, paid the $25 for level 3 and sent a message to Milous and the other guy with the VIN, VON, and email address. How long does it take to get a reply?

I had a reply in 4-5 hours saying he forwarded the info to the guy who compiles the builds. I initially signed up at like 10pm tho.

Neocane

Reaction score
You should start seeing updated tracking as soon as tomorrow.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Couple hrs

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
Yeah, Milos responded in a hour and there was my truck in 2019 tracking.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had great news today! I have been very patient, far more than I normally would. I check this forum a couple times daily to see what is going on with all of your builds and I decided a while back not to even check on my build but maybe once a week if that. Thank you all for keeping me entertained!:D As you know, I was a tow mirror victim on my first order, a standard Hemi Longhorn ordered 4/24 that is now on its way to my dealer. The second truck I ordered on 6/12, a Longhorn WITHOUT tow mirrors but with e-torque this time (since I could only get e-torque at the time I ordered) is now in F status according to my dealer and Ram chat. Therefore, I ordered this second truck on 6/12, D1 status on 6/19, and now F status on 7/7. Hope this build keeps moving like this and ships faster than my first order. Since I haven’t checked since it went to D1, I was excited it was already in F. Just figured it may be August before it was even built. Also FYI, no Ramboxes on this one. Keep it movin Ram!;)

Holy you know what! :poop: Had a few minutes to kill and just checked my dealer website and there it is, the window sticker to my second ordered truck! That was fast, ordered 6/12, D1 6/19, F 7/7 and KZ 7/9. My first order on 4/24 is still KZ also and has been for roughly 4+ weeks. Who wants to bet they show up at my dealer at the same time! Now, if they will just ship the dang thing:cool:

Duane

Reaction score
Holy you know what! :poop: Had a few minutes to kill and just checked my dealer website and there it is, the window sticker to my second ordered truck! That was fast, ordered 6/12, D1 6/19, F 7/7 and KZ 7/9. My first order on 4/24 is still KZ also and has been for roughly 4+ weeks. Who wants to bet they show up at my dealer at the same time! Now, if they will just ship the dang thing:cool:

Forgive me, but I am a bit techno-phobic ( born during the Eisenhower administration).....could someone please humor me & tell me what is is the easiest way to:
A) sign up for MOTS.
B) Get my window sticker on-line/ in-advance.
Thanks. RAM bothers!!!

Limited w/ eTorque & RamBoxes in Ivory; ordered 05/08; D1 since 06/15.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Forgive me, but I am a bit techno-phobic ( born during the Eisenhower administration).....could someone please humor me & tell me what is is the easiest way to:
A) sign up for MOTS.
B) Get my window sticker on-line/ in-advance.
Thanks. RAM bothers!!!

Limited w/ eTorque & RamBoxes in Ivory; ordered 05/08; D1 since 06/15.
https://jeepgarage.org - This is the website to sign up for MOTS
https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin= - This is the website to get your window sticker. Just enter your VIN # after the "=" sign at the end of the weblink

Users who are viewing this thread