5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mine is sitting in a railyard not 15 miles from my house....AND MOTS WONT UPDATE!!!!!!
I'm totally cool about all this. Anyone have bolt cutters?
I think they heard you

What does
Constructively Placed 07/09/18 10:19:00 PM AUBURN, WA
Mean?

alow

Reaction score
LOL It seems like that certainly. Constructively placed is interesting. I'm guessing thats fancy speak for lined up waiting to load on a truck to my dealer.

Rupbre

Reaction score
Ho

How did you obtain this info and how do you know MOTS don't have the update? I'm curious because my truck has not moved in over a week on MOTS but it is built awaiting shipment by truck to dealer

Mine is built as the dealer told me and I have the Window sticker. Waiting a few days to contact again and see if its on the rail

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why or how does Ram tell me on 2 different occasions, the first time being June 1st and the 2nd time being today that I am in D1 status but after 2 updates from MOTS the factory has nothing scheduled? I feel like I am stuck in no man's land where one hand isn't talking to the other hand. My dealer shows the same thing. The factory doesn't recognize it though. It is SO frustrating.............Nobody above the basic Ram customer service agent will call me back and explain anything either.

Hate to beat a dead horse here but after 64 days I would at least like to get my truck SCHEDULED to be built

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Why or how does Ram tell me on 2 different occasions, the first time being June 1st and the 2nd time being today that I am in D1 status but after 2 updates from MOTS the factory has nothing scheduled? I feel like I am stuck in no man's land where one hand isn't talking to the other hand. My dealer shows the same thing. The factory doesn't recognize it though. It is SO frustrating.............Nobody above the basic Ram customer service agent will call me back and explain anything either.

Hate to beat a dead horse here but after 64 days I would at least like to get my truck SCHEDULED to be built

Ditto! Day 68!

Ranchram

Reaction score
So have any of you folks received “estimated ship dates” from the ram system that the dealer sends you as a status update? I previously received a printout from my dealer that said my truck will ship 7/8/18. Yesterday I received a printout that said a 7/13/18 ship date. On both they listed the current status as d1. I guess I am asking if this is more of the same that you all have experienced or is this something new?

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So have any of you folks received “estimated ship dates” from the ram system that the dealer sends you as a status update? I previously received a printout from my dealer that said my truck will ship 7/8/18. Yesterday I received a printout that said a 7/13/18 ship date. On both they listed the current status as d1. I guess I am asking if this is more of the same that you all have experienced or is this something new?
I originally received the (seemingly arbitrary) date of 6/14. I'm not sure my dealer rep knows how to use a computer, but MOTS hasn't shown any updates since I went D1 on 6/1.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My last estimated ship date was 06/14

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For the record I was told today my truck had already been "escalated" but to check back in 2 MORE weeks because they were only building 20 RamBox trucks PER WEEK!

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mine was 10 rambox trucks per day and May be built in late July. And call back in 2-3 weeks

sghuntoon

Reaction score

Same thing for me, Dealer emailed me about 2 weeks ago and told me the expected ship date of 7/8/18. Still in D1 status as of 7/10/18

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ditto! Day 68!

Time to lite a fire under everyones A** call and email every FCA/Ram employee start emailing CEO's and VP's etc thats what I do and it works every time

sgk

Reaction score
Time to lite a fire under everyones A** call and email every FCA/Ram employee start emailing CEO's and VP's etc thats what I do and it works every time

Ya but, you're the alacombe. No CEO or VP will listen or reply to our emails. We need you to do it on our behalf, whats your price?

rp781

Reaction score
Looks like I'm starting to move along :) No ETorque, Off Road or Ram Boxes though....

rgp781 (Ram 1500 Laramie CC 4x4 - Red Black)
Date ordered: 06/07/2018
Current Status: KZ
D1 status date: 06/21/2018
Estimated delivery: 07/26/2018 - 07/30/2018
Built pending inspection: 07/09/18 10:13:00 AM
Production Status KZ Received 07/09/18 11:43:00 AM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 07/09/18 11:49:00 AM STERLING HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY PLANT
Dealer told me I've hit KZLD Status (which MOTS doesn't report). Does anyone know why vehicles go that stage or normally how long they stay there?

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wouldn't have a clue on how to find a CEO's or VP's personal email address or their phone number

Users who are viewing this thread