5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks...you as well.....Rebates look better this month than last. I ordered my truck on 2/14 and they gave me $3750.00 in rebates and said whatever else was available in March I'd get.
That's the same amount I got in rebates in February also. What are you seeing this month that makes it look better? What rebates are out there that you did not already get in your $3,750? I'm expecting mine might come in early this month as currently it looks like many of them are being built and shipped in under a month.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's the same amount I got in rebates in February also. What are you seeing this month that makes it look better? What rebates are out there that you did not already get in your $3,750? I'm expecting mine might come in early this month as currently it looks like many of them are being built and shipped in under a month.

Attachments

• March Rebates.jpg
    March Rebates.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 46

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice. Unfortunately, those are for Bighorns. Dang, they are almost giving those away! lol. Looking for a Limited though.

Last edited:

JLUR_

Reaction score
I finally made the trip down to Texas this weekend and took delivery of my Laramie Sport. Everything went smoothly and the drive back home was great. No wind noise, no trans issues, no water leaks, no fit & finish problems. I'm really loving this truck and glad I ended up going this route instead of Chevrolet. When I got the truck home I threw in the Mopar all weather mats and Weathertech front & rear mud flaps because of the snow and ice we had Sunday & Monday. I plan to put on the GoRhino RB10's and debadge/black out the rest of the truck tonight. Tint, Line-X, lift, wheels, tires & catback to follow in short order.

dn325ci

Reaction score
dn325ci - how long were you in D1 or from D1 until KZ? You seem to be the most recent in the production and would most closely show the current build flow.
So I ordered Feb 8 and I know I was D1 on Feb 14, but I believe D1 started on Feb 13 though unconfirmed. I was still D1 on Feb 18 which was the last time I checked before I discovered it was already built and sent to shipping on Feb 25th. Therefore it's hard to say with precision, but it was almost certainly between 5 and 10 days of D1 status.

pjschwartz

Reaction score
I wish I understood the incentives and eligibility better than I do. Yes, Bighorns look to have a big incentive this month, but isn’t that just for part of dealer inventory (not custom orders)? Either way, hoping I end up better off than I looked in February.

Keemosabe

Reaction score
There is also a USAA rebate $1K. If anybody qualifies. It’s basically Military/Veteran and family. I qualified via my late father,s vet status. It shows up in the list of rebates on the edmunds site.

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
There is also a USAA rebate $1K. If anybody qualifies. It’s basically Military/Veteran and family. I qualified via my late father,s vet status. It shows up in the list of rebates on the edmunds site.
What did they need to do to verify your late father's vet status? My dad is a vet but doubting they will just take my word for it.

Keemosabe

Reaction score
He had submitted his discharge papers and was approved to qualify for insurance and banking benefits. He had his auto Ins and a credit card thru USAA. This was before his passing and he had added me so I could qualify as well, also before his passing. My qualification survives him and I still qualify.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What did they need to do to verify your late father's vet status? My dad is a vet but doubting they will just take my word for it.

I'm wondering the same question. I know my father told me that Lowe's honors his Vet status from the late 60s in the Reserves. He said they would even extend the discount to his children, being me. Hoping the same would happen with FCA. What do you need to verify your parents are veterans

jonesy

Reaction score
I'm wondering the same question. I know my father told me that Lowe's honors his Vet status from the late 60s in the Reserves. He said they would even extend the discount to his children, being me. Hoping the same would happen with FCA. What do you need to verify your parents are veterans
I think what keemosabe is describing is actual USAA membership, which requires you or an immediate family member to be a veteran to be eligible (I am and I'm a USAA member, good insurance and banking rates, etc.) The standard 'proof' is a copy of your, or their, DD-214 (discharge document.) They have a $1000 rebate offer on Ram trucks for members, as well as rebates for a handful of other brands. Fine print- my understanding is that it's only good for purchases, not valid on leases.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can get a copy of my father's license which says veterans on it and also his DD-214 discharge papers. Would that be enough?

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think what keemosabe is describing is actual USAA membership, which requires you or an immediate family member to be a veteran to be eligible (I am and I'm a USAA member, good insurance and banking rates, etc.) The standard 'proof' is a copy of your, or their, DD-214 (discharge document.) They have a $1000 rebate offer on Ram trucks for members, as well as rebates for a handful of other brands. Fine print- my understanding is that it's only good for purchases, not valid on leases.
So I can get a copy of his DD-214 papers does he need to be a member of USAA and have a policy or account with them? Or just a veteran

Keemosabe

Reaction score
Go to the USAA website and have your dad join.
https://www.usaa.com/join/start/
To my knowledge, It can’t be done if he’s passed.
I’m pretty sure he has to open an account of some kind, banking, cc, Ins. Whatever. And he can establish you as a direct family member then you can also get accounts and or use the auto buying service etc. My dad did this probably 10 years ago and added me. I actually don’t have any accounts with them did establish a login and password, so I was able to print a rebate certificate.

jonesy

Reaction score
So I can get a copy of his DD-214 papers does he need to be a member of USAA and have a policy or account with them? Or just a veteran

No I don't believe he needs be a member, but by being a veteran it makes you eligible regardless.

jonesy

Reaction score
You don't need an active financial account with them, you just need to be a member. And you can enroll even if your dad didn't, you just need to be able to verify his service.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I actually just enrolled myself in USAA and all I needed was my father's social security number and it linked him to my account and gave me a USAA number. No obligation to get any policies or accounts however I will look into their Auto policies to see if there are any better than Geico. But this should be all I need to get the $1,000 rebate. So that'll now equal $4,750 total in rebates!!

Users who are viewing this thread