5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Jackham

Reaction score
Build sheet, Window Sticker, KZ status. Ordered Dec. 29th.

Creep0321

Reaction score
I finally made the trip down to Texas this weekend and took delivery of my Laramie Sport. Everything went smoothly and the drive back home was great. No wind noise, no trans issues, no water leaks, no fit & finish problems. I'm really loving this truck and glad I ended up going this route instead of Chevrolet. When I got the truck home I threw in the Mopar all weather mats and Weathertech front & rear mud flaps because of the snow and ice we had Sunday & Monday. I plan to put on the GoRhino RB10's and debadge/black out the rest of the truck tonight. Tint, Line-X, lift, wheels, tires & catback to follow in short order.
Well congrats man, I won’t see mine till April 2.

Jonwoods81

Reaction score
Just chatted with RAM CHAT and I'm now in KZ status. WOW.... Maybe the "Hot Tag" really does something.

Also spoke to the dealer who said it would be coming into the Jessup MD station.

Last edited:

acat

Reaction score
How long usually does the Build Sheet come out? ordered on 2/23

Jonwoods81

Reaction score
How long usually does the Build Sheet come out? ordered on 2/23

Build sheet is usually presented to the dealer within the first 5 days.

Have you contacted the dealer to ask about the VIN and VON information? That's how I obtained my sheet.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine was ordered a couple days after that and dealer is telling me no VIN yet:unsure:

Get the VON from the dealer and speak with Ram Chat. My order went in on 2/25 and I had a VIN the next day. You may even be able to get the VON/VIN from Ram chat as they always ask for your name and address, and the dealer's name when I first got my VON. I think you dealer isn't really looking into it.

Jeff270

Reaction score
Ordered 3/1
VIN 3/5
Latest status:
· Order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process.
· The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build

Jonwoods81

Reaction score
Ordered 3/1
VIN 3/5
Latest status:
· Order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process.
· The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build
Welcome to D1 status. Expect to be at D1 for roughly 5 days

Users who are viewing this thread