5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Trader

Reaction score
Ordered a Limited today. On hold due to 12” screen. Per dealer probably 8 weeks. Per dealer all are coming with e-torque now.

Kaz

Reaction score
Orders are processing much quicker now than they used to... since the truck is now in full fledged production, not limited production, various parts are starting to have availability issues as suppliers can't always keep up. At least these delays are now short lived for the most part... unlike us early adopters who have been waiting months just for our trucks to START building...

cruz1996

Reaction score
I
Orders are processing much quicker now than they used to... since the truck is now in full fledged production, not limited production, various parts are starting to have availability issues as suppliers can't always keep up. At least these delays are now short lived for the most part... unlike us early adopters who have been waiting months just for our trucks to START building...
can’t wait I just ordered a big horn black package no ram box or anything extra Friday. I hope it gets built quick I’m ready to get out of my 2016 charger

Kaz

Reaction score
I

can’t wait I just ordered a big horn black package no ram box or anything extra Friday. I hope it gets built quick I’m ready to get out of my 2016 charger

It shouldn't be too long. I believe most orders are processing within about 2 months... My Durango took 3 months from order to delivery, but it sat in Hiatus for a month for some unknown reason. A no-frills order shouldn't take too long; but there can always be delays due to shipping, etc.

Couchsachraga

Reaction score
Looking at the tracking spreadsheet the trucks that seem to take longer right now appear to be Rambox, and maybe Offroad package. There are 4 of us over 8 weeks now I think (which is far better than it was a few weeks ago - nice to see all the folks who ordered back in May finally get built!!)

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looking at the tracking spreadsheet the trucks that seem to take longer right now appear to be Rambox, and maybe Offroad package. There are 4 of us over 8 weeks now I think (which is far better than it was a few weeks ago - nice to see all the folks who ordered back in May finally get built!!)

Amen!

Reactions: Kaz

anthtony

Reaction score
It shouldn't be too long. I believe most orders are processing within about 2 months... My Durango took 3 months from order to delivery, but it sat in Hiatus for a month for some unknown reason. A no-frills order shouldn't take too long; but there can always be delays due to shipping, etc.
I was noticing the same thing. In fact, nearly all the non ram box orders are going to KZ status within 30 days now!

duaneroyal

Reaction score
Tried to place an order for a limited on Saturday and for some reason the factory is no longer offering the Patriot Blue color. That sound normal to folks, there problems with that color or maybe issues with supply?

maplesyrup

Reaction score
Tried to place an order for a limited on Saturday and for some reason the factory is no longer offering the Patriot Blue color. That sound normal to folks, there problems with that color or maybe issues with supply?

I wanted to order one in the same colour, and was told the same story last week. Ended up picking the Maximum Steel Metallic instead.

Kaz

Reaction score

Sometimes colors are a limited time offering. My ‘18 Durango is B5 Blue Pearl; they only offered it for two months and it had to be customer ordered.

Rammer76

Reaction score
My dealer emailed me yesterday to tell me as of Friday 9/14, day 42, my truck had "jumped" to F, which is paint. Looks like the big move for those of us who ordered Rambox around the beginning of August is happening!!

Kaz

Reaction score
Well I moved to JB as of Saturday... and I'm still JB today... such a tease. ;(

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My dealer emailed me yesterday to tell me as of Friday 9/14, day 42, my truck had "jumped" to F, which is paint. Looks like the big move for those of us who ordered Rambox around the beginning of August is happening!!

And you are KZ today

Mr. Chow

Just Happy to Be Here!!
Reaction score
Sup fellas.

Just placed an order for a 19 Laramie with every upgrade except 4x4 w/Air Ride Suspension and black Appearance package.

What is the average time frame most are experiencing to get their trucks?

Same here, 19 Laramie Crew Cab with 5.7 eTorque 4x4 w/3.92 Air Suspension Off Road and Sport Appearance, Pano Sunroof, Level 2 w/ 12 in display and the Advanced Safety Group, ordered and got my VIN on the 17th. It has the RamBoxes, so we shall see how long. I'm in N. Virginia.

Hilde45

Reaction score
My order went in May 23, 2018 for a been Limited w Rambox. A regional rep confirmed with the dealer I used 4-6 weeks. Had a delivery date even of 7-3-18. The truck got unloaded at the dealer 9-18-18. During that time the dealer said I would get the best rebate from the time I ordered till the time it was delivered. He told me 2 weeks ago I would receive a 3k rebate along with the dealer discount. When I got the paperwork yesterday, the rebate was $1500. After waiting almost 4 months for something I was gaunteed 4-6 weeks, RAM should of done something better. I’ve had the truck for a day now and like it, but with all the hassle I went through, I don’t know if I’ll get another RAM for a while.

Numms08

Reaction score
Limited
Ivory
RAM Boxes
Ordered 5/23
D1 on 8/20
KZD on 9/17
Arrived at dealership on 9/20

Hell of a long wait but worth it!

Attachments

• 28CE85B3-C2AF-46AF-A6C2-9C64FFEBA275.jpeg
    28CE85B3-C2AF-46AF-A6C2-9C64FFEBA275.jpeg
    341.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 4CC95182-565D-408E-A7A5-0225979E2059.jpeg
    4CC95182-565D-408E-A7A5-0225979E2059.jpeg
    328.8 KB · Views: 47
  • F91B99F9-6E62-4CE3-A74F-56EB4EBA59A5.jpeg
    F91B99F9-6E62-4CE3-A74F-56EB4EBA59A5.jpeg
    345.2 KB · Views: 47

Kaz

Reaction score
Limited
Ivory
RAM Boxes
Ordered 5/23
D1 on 8/20
KZD on 9/17
Arrived at dealership on 9/20

Hell of a long wait but worth it!

Looking good! That is a long wait, but a few of us definitely have you beat in terms of date of order to delivery... as in they ordered before you and are still waiting on their truck. Happy for you that you’ve taken delivery!

Users who are viewing this thread