5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I had a meeting with my dealership today. I was informed that although my truck is built and in JB status since July 22, I should not get excited if it goes into JS status. All that means is that it is sitting outside waiting for Ramboxes and will go back to JB when the boxes are ready.
According to him, Rambox truck deliveries are now expected to start around the end of September because of the Rambox not being correctly sized and needing to be reworked. That would mean that all truck already built will be sitting outside of the factory for another 8 weeks or so and rusting away.
Someone please tell me he is wrong and we actually KNOW of a Rambox equiped truck in KZ status or better. I have yet to see one but I am sure if that unicorn exists, one of you would find it. Good hunting and keep us posted.
Your truck is out of mopar, so there is at least some progress

Rammer76

Reaction score
Ordered my 2019 Ram Laramie 1500 4x4 Crew Cab 8/2 went into D status 8/3
5.7L Hemi V8
Delmonico Red
Off Road Package
3.92 Gears
Laramie Level 2
Advanced Safety Group
Ramboxes
Mountain Brown Leather Seats
Power Running Boards
Wheel Liners
Trailer Brake Control
Front & Rear Floor Mats

Soup

Reaction score
It's here! Should pick it up Wednesday afternoon. What a beautiful truck.
Congratulations, awesome looking truck. I got the call as well on Saturday that my truck has finally arrived and ready for pickup, 114 days since ordering. I'm taking delivery tomorrow and i'm sure the waiting will be well worth it. Looking forward to my first drive. Ram Limited.jpg

RAM 4times

Reaction score
Congratulations, awesome looking truck. I got the call as well on Saturday that my truck has finally arrived and ready for pickup, 114 days since ordering. I'm taking delivery tomorrow and i'm sure the waiting will be well worth it. Looking forward to my first drive. View attachment 2253
congrats! you had a little longer wait than me. i waited 100 days to get it we ordered our trucks on the same day. damn those trucks look good!

jschneider910

Reaction score
Dealer left it open for me. The interior quality is above and beyond anything I've ever owned, including my Audis. WAY beyond the F150 I'm trading in. The leather is super soft, soft touch materials even in the back seat, and the aluminum accents are really well done.

The last couple weeks of waiting were brutal once I learned it got off the rail car, but it was well worth it. Can't wait for Wednesday! I'll update in the first impressions thread after I take delivery.

20180804_154414.jpg

Numms08

Reaction score
Limited 5.7 4x4
Ivory w/color matching bumpers
RAM Boxes
Sunroof
Level 1 equipment level
Rear lock
Spray in bedliner

Order Date: 5/23
D1 Date: 6/21

FINALLY hit the Production line today. Now hopefully I can take delivery in the next month! I live in Michigan.

Last edited:

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Limited 5.7 4x4
Ivory w/color matching bumpers
RAM Boxes
Sunroof
Level 1 equipment level
Rear lock
Spray in bedliner

Order Date: 5/23
D1 Date: 6/21

FINALLY hit the Production line today. Now hopefully I can take delivery in the next month! I live in Michigan.

Well I'd say that confirms that they sorted out the Rambox issue.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder who gets priority, new trucks or those stuck in JS limbo.

JohnC

Reaction score
Mine was ordered in June 22nd and has been in “I” status for three weeks. All I can think is they found something in QA that had to be fixed. Arggg

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Reaction score
Mine was ordered in June 22nd and has been in “I” status for three weeks. All I can think is they found something in QA that had to be fixed. Arggg
Mine has been in "I" since 7/08

Vault101

Reaction score
12 days at my railyard in town. It took less time to get from the factory than it is going 10 miles down the road. Going on 4 months total since I ordered it. Dealer called several times to expedite the shipment and I think they’re just holding it hostage at this point.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
12 days at my railyard in town. It took less time to get from the factory than it is going 10 miles down the road. Going on 4 months total since I ordered it. Dealer called several times to expedite the shipment and I think they’re just holding it hostage at this point.
I'm going into day 6 at my local railyard. I feel your pain. I gave my salesman an earful this morning, probably in vain. Seriously, 10 miles as well, what a crock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/