5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any Canadians in the prairies, my dealer says they are using Keewest Auto Carriers. Might be nation wide, might be local, thought I'd share in case it helps someone.

Soup

Reaction score
I did my weekly online chat with Ram this morning and found out my truck was in rail transit to Chicago. Then utilizing a tip from @alacombe I called Moore Transport and found out that my truck was offloaded from the train this morning and they would expedite delivery to Wisconsin.

jschneider910

Reaction score
Dear lord. My truck has been sitting 2 hours away in Twin Oaks, PA for a week waiting for a carrier. This is painful.

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
Dear lord. My truck has been sitting 2 hours away in Twin Oaks, PA for a week waiting for a carrier. This is painful.
Relax, you will have it soon. Just noticed your build on Mots, my Limited was built 2days before yours and mine is still sitting in “I”

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
@alacombe is our resident tracking expert. (y)

@alacombe has a lot of great qualities. "tracking" - "straight shooter"- "has his 2019 ram now to use him as a reference "- "very involved member" i would have to draw the line at maybe.........."suicide prevention councillor" . - but outside of that -- back to my napa valley red wine:ROFLMAO:

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Any Canadians in the prairies, my dealer says they are using Keewest Auto Carriers. Might be nation wide, might be local, thought I'd share in case it helps someone.

Do you have any contact information for them?

Boatjockey

Reaction score
I had a meeting with my dealership today. I was informed that although my truck is built and in JB status since July 22, I should not get excited if it goes into JS status. All that means is that it is sitting outside waiting for Ramboxes and will go back to JB when the boxes are ready.
According to him, Rambox truck deliveries are now expected to start around the end of September because of the Rambox not being correctly sized and needing to be reworked. That would mean that all truck already built will be sitting outside of the factory for another 8 weeks or so and rusting away.
Someone please tell me he is wrong and we actually KNOW of a Rambox equiped truck in KZ status or better. I have yet to see one but I am sure if that unicorn exists, one of you would find it. Good hunting and keep us posted.

Vault101

Reaction score
My Rebel has been in town, at the rail yard since last Thursday!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow will be it’s 8th day there. I’ve been nice and patient his whole time, but Jesus Christ, I’m frustrated beyond all frustrations. I call every day and am told that it’s just not being unloaded and other things are coming in. I’m about to lose my mind.

jschneider910

Reaction score
My Rebel has been in town, at the rail yard since last Thursday!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow will be it’s 8th day there. I’ve been nice and patient his whole time, but Jesus Christ, I’m frustrated beyond all frustrations. I call every day and am told that it’s just not being unloaded and other things are coming in. I’m about to lose my mind.

I'm in a very similar boat. Mine was unloaded from the railcar last Tuesday and it's just sitting there waiting for a lift to Northeast PA. This has, by far, been the longest and hardest part of the wait, especially considering most trucks are delivered to dealer within 2 or 3 days of being unloaded.

Rupbre

Reaction score
Im with you guys. Truck unloaded in Council Bluffs last Thursday. Waiting for delivery. Anyone know who the transport company is there?

Users who are viewing this thread