5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

HRCfan1

Reaction score
I got an email that Friday was the last day to order and F-150 so I reached out to my local dealer to see about Ram and according to them 5/30 is the last day to order a 22. I hope I can order in time because I don’t like the digital dash on the 23s!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rtpassini

Reaction score
Is there a way to track the transport process? My limited has been ready to ship. Ram cares and the dealer said there's no more information until it shows up...

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Is there a way to track the transport process? My limited has been ready to ship. Ram cares and the dealer said there's no more information until it shows up...
Great question. Been wondering that myself.

rtpassini

Reaction score
from other posters only Cassens lets you know the tracking on their trucks with your truck
hmmm. looks like i need the code from my dealer to track...i'll have to ask them for it and see where that gets me

rtpassini

Reaction score
Got the dealer code. Either this is the wrong place or they havent moved it yet. Just give a generic "Couldnt find this vehicle"

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Order Update!
D1 Status with est ship date 5/18.
Congrats. Nothing like watching everybody that’s placed orders after me get their‘s built first, lol. I could probably Order a limited at this point and it will be built faster than my bighorn that was ordered over a month ago

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Congrats. Nothing like watching everybody that’s placed orders after me get their‘s built first, lol. I could probably Order a limited at this point and it will be built faster than my bighorn that was ordered over a month ago
+1

I know the forum veterans will kick me in the nuts, but with an order date of 4/4 I'd at least like to see a build date. D status for the win! Woot!

Jokes aside, I do see many folks have some crazy wait times and I have no room to be as concerned as they are. Much respect to those folks especially the fleet orders.

gbledsoe3

Reaction score
Seems to be Laramies are slowing down too.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You gotta be kidding me! I ordered on may 3 and they told me six to eight months!
2022 production is slated to be done on 8/6, and they roll into 2023 production on 8/8. So your order should be built no later than then. Shipping may take a little longer, though.

TRXCNB

Reaction score
2022 production is slated to be done on 8/6, and they roll into 2023 production on 8/8. So your order should be built no later than then. Shipping may take a little longer, though.
Thanks eighty. This build is different than my trx was. I got that in February. This one is a 3500 hd i had built for towing. Limited with H.O. diesel with aisin transmission, night edition, etc. Do you think the same applies with this build?

TRXCNB

Reaction score
Thanks eighty. This build is different than my trx was. I got that in February. This one is a 3500 hd i had built for towing. Limited with H.O. diesel with aisin transmission, night edition, etc. Do you think the same applies with this build?
Almost wish i would've went with the mega cab with blue paint instead of granite though. Still a beautiful truck though!

TRXCNB

Reaction score
Almost wish i would've went with the mega cab with blue paint instead of granite though. Still a beautiful truck though!
Is build tracking and order status different for an hd ram as a 5thgenram? In other words is there a different forum i should be on for this particular model ram?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is build tracking and order status different for an hd ram as a 5thgenram? In other words is there a different forum i should be on for this particular model ram?
It’s different for an HD truck. Try the HDRams forum (it’s a sister site to this one - link in the upper menu).

Users who are viewing this thread